-2- first concert

A way to close to you

 

Before CNBLUE concert in Seoul

Yoona pov

I’m too early, the concert will start at5pm and I was too exited so that I arrived 1 hour early. I don’t use mask and glasses to cover my face so many cnblue’s fans look at me. Fortunately, they didn’t bother me ^___^. 

I wait for other friends to come before entering the venue. I look around and see so many fans bring their light stick and towel… I want those too T___T, but but … I have to enter the queue.

I was too busy walking around, so unknowingly I bumped into someone.

“AUCHHH …”, I fell to the ground and found a woman’s hand who gave her hand to help me, she said to me, “Are you okay?”

I tried to stand up and grab her hand. She looked surprised to see me, maybe because she bumped into celebrity like me >__<.

“Omo, Yoona? SNSD Yoona? I’m sorry ….”, ah she knows me, she is a middle aged woman who has beautiful face and a bit chubby.

“Ahhh, I’m okay ahjumma … I didn’t look my way.”, I said to her regret myself.

“Wow, you’re really pretty just like on tv, nice to see you … are you here to watch cnblue concert you may close to them, are you?”

“Ah, nde ahjumma I’m here to watch their concert besides I’m their friend I also like their music so I’m happy to be here.”

Then another middle aged woman came to us, 

wait wait wait??

I ever saw her, but where? Ah I remember she is Yonghwa’s mother, I saw her on tv when Yonghwa was still in WGM.

“Anyong Yoona – shi, do you know me?”, suddenly she asked me a question, I was being so awkward.

“Ah nde ahjumma, you’re Yonghwa’s mother right? You’re so beautiful.”

“Thank you Yoona-shi, do you know her?, Yonghwa omma asking me ahjumma’s name.

“No, I don’t know her name .. I just met her.”

“She is Jonghyun omma, Yoona-shi.”, said Yonghwa’s omma making me couldn’t close my eyes because I was shock. Lol

“Aishhhh, chinca … ahjumma I’m sorry .. I don’t know.”, I bowed to Jonghyun’s omm repeatedly.

“That’s okay Yoona- shi, I’m happy to see you ^^, you’re beautiful girl with beautiful personality.

“Ah, the concert will start soon … enjoy the concert Yoona-shi, I hope we can meet again.”, said Jonghyun’s omma to me.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, ottoke!!! God, I love you … Jonghyun’s omma likes me!! Kkkk,

~~~~~~~~~~00

After the concert

WOW … THIS IS MY VERY FIRST CNBLUE’S CONCERT AND I SO LOVE IT!!!!!

THEY ARE JUST AWESOME AND COOL …

Yonghwa was so charismatic,

Minhyuk was so powerful,

Jungshin was so funny,

And Jonghyun was just soooooo handsome with his jongasm, uhhh, I can’t stop being their fangirl. Lol

We get a chance to meet them at backstage, ah I can’t wait…

~~~~~~~~~~~~00

CNBLUE’s back stage

As soon as I saw Jonghyun, I hugged him

(ottoke, my reflect was too obvious)

Jonghyun pov

What? Is this a dream? Or what?

Yoona? Im Yoona hugged me…

She hugged me when people were surrounding us.

Why was she hugging me when there were other cnblue’s members?

Ahhhh, don’t be too confident Jonghyun.

After the hug, she looked at me with her innocent face,

“Congrats Jonghyun-shi with your successful concert.”

Aisshhh, this girl don’t you know that you have a great impact to my heart???

“Uhumm, uhumm.”, Yonghwa hyung interrupted our moment.

“Excuse me Yoona shi, don’t you want to congrats us too? And Jonghyun my dongsaeng are you too happy with Yoona’s hug.”

Aishhhhhh, this hyung really made us wanna die with embarrassment.

I looked at Yoona and I could she her face redden, she was so cute..

I’m so in love with her reflect toward me, kkk … so aggressive, I like it.

“Ahh, Yonghwa oppa .. forgive me, of course all of you are great!! Congrats guys!! Thank you for inviting me!!”, she bowed to us.

After that other idol, actress and actor friends also congratulated us.

This is really a happy day to me and my members.

  • Tbc     ---

I updated two chapters on a day, lol …

From my pov, Yoona and Jonghyun get close because Yoona is cnblue’s fan at first.

So this is my fictional story about them, kkkk

Hope you like my updates today!!!

Enjoy!!!

My next update will be on ….

I can’t promise, lol