-1- OUR POV

A way to close to you

 

Jonghyun pov

Anyong I’m cnblue guitarist and lead vocalist Lee Jonghyun, I’m 23 years old. I also acted as Colin in my new drama A gentlemen dignity and because of it my popularity is increasing, at least I could share the tiredness with other embers especially to Yonghwa hyung who worked hard for our popularity at first.

Hmm, speaking about love, I like women very much. I was in relationship several times before and after debuting with cnblue. I just can’t say “No” to women, if they like me I’ll try to like them too. Maybe you will consider me as a playboy but “No”. My ex-gfs were from any back ground, they could be from the same profession as me or just ordinary girls.

My ideal types, I have so many ideal types and my criteria of woman are always changing, kkkk. For looks I like beautiful and y woman as for personality I like woman with strong personalities. It’s alright, right? I’m still young … just ordinary boy!! (LoL). People know me as a cold person from my look but I’m a gentleman you know.

BUT ….

Everything was change when khyuyun hyung introduce me to her ….

To a woman whom I never imagine I could close with her … talk with her ….

Yes, she has beautiful face but hell no …. She isn’t y at all … she is so thin …

BUT …

WHY?

Every time I see her face, I couldn’t help to smile ^^, her cheerful personality I like it a lot.

When She came to me and said that she is cnblue’s fan … I felt like I was flying to the sky,

Without thinking again I invited her to our concert and she said “yes”,

My heart could stop beating at time and I couldn’t help to smile ….

I talked to myself … I have to make her as my girl,

It’s not bad right? To have a relationship once again,

Yonghwa hyung, Minhyuk and Jungshin, support me okay?!!

-- Lee Jonghyun 

 

Yoona pov

I have been a fan of a Korean band cnblue for a long time, I like their songs a lot!!

I also brave myself to say that I like cnblue, sadly I haven’t have a chance to see their live concert even once.

But …

I got a jackpot, Jonghyun is close friend to khyuyun oppa so maybe I could have a chance to know him.

And then, yayyyyyyy

He invited me to their concert in Seoul, I was so HAPPY!!! Finally I could see their concert for the very first time.

But there is new problem now ….

I couldn’t forget his smile and the way he laughed when talked to me, he just so handsome, manly and cute.

Yoona yah …

Please stop thinking about him, okay?!!

But no I can’t …

Calm down Yoona, you’re his band’s fan. He wouldn’t suspicious with your body language.

Hmmm, but if I try to close to him, isn’t good right?

At least I want to be his friend and maybe more than that? kkkkkk

 

-Im Yoona-