[Part II] Cursed Mirror

Mirrored Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“If only time could be brought back.… I wouldn’t have let him go. My only friend… Lee Donghae”

... O ... O ... O ... O ... O ... O ...

The sun is shining high up the blue sky with all its glory. Its golden rays freely showing off their brightness complementing the things they came in contact with.

[7:00AM]

It was pick hour already, so many people crossing roads, running off to bus stops, train stations… waving their hands up in the air as they stand at the edge of the sidewalk, trying to call for a cab. So busy…

“I’m going to be late! I’m going now, mom! Bye!” shouted a cheerful thirteen year old boy with the name of Lee Hyukjae. He ran even so joyous, feeling the sun’s rays hit his skin as he jogged pass walkers by walkers. He really needs to get to school as soon as he can, he then quickens his pace.

As much as Hyukjae was anticipating for an earlier entrance to school, thirteen year old Lee Donghae walks all calm and elegantly. But his facial expression explained a rather gloomy day in contrast to the current weather. He looks inside the shops he passes by, the huge wall sized glass windows were just being wiped off of dust by the workers.

D o n g h a e!  L e t ’s   h a n g  o u t   t o g e t h e r   t o m o r r o w!

He remembers Hyukjae telling him that yesterday, but he just sighs at the sight and continues to walk on.

On the other block, Donghae’s twin brother, Aiden runs up the stair case made of rock with a girl running couples of steps behind him.

“Aiden, wait for me! Aiden!” she tried to get his attention.

The young man turns towards her with an expression of asking what was wrong.

But suddenly, the girl’s face becomes serious, and she accused him saying, “You’re having someone else behind my back, don’t you, Aiden?”

H y u k j a e

Aiden had his brows meet at the middle, How dare you?

“So I’m right aren’t I? You despicable guy! I hate you!” She yells at him at the top of her lungs.

“Tsk, I was just playing with you. You know me—everyone does. Yes, when I chose you, you hope I’d get serious with you. Huh, pathetic.” Aiden says with all coolness in his voice, like he doesn’t care. At all.

He continues to run up the stairs, skipping two steps up.

The girl was left with a face ready to cry out. And she did cry.

She cried.

And she’s now a member to Aiden’s list of the girls Aiden managed to cry for him after his littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter