[Part I] Cursed Mirror

Mirrored Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Crying again, Lee Hyukjae?” “Donghae…” “Come take my hand. I’ll always be here for you, so don’t cry anymore.”

 

... O ... O ... O ... O ... O ... O ...

 

Neon lights began to be more defined as they shine brighter as the sun slowly goes down at the west of Seoul. The city remained perfectly vivid as the lights from the commercial buildings and stores continue to illuminate from one street corner to another.

 

Lights of different colours: from white, yellow, orange… ‘till blue, violet, maroon.

Among hundreds of side walkers, and numerous parked cars, a slim-framed brunet drove by them alone with his Audi. He had his eyes fixated on the road, disregarding the sale on dancing shoes on a store at his left hand side. He didn’t think of it, didn’t matter. Because he is more excited to go home.

Hyukjae wants to go home fast, because Aiden was home.

For a couple of weeks, he missed being with Aiden. The man he… loves (?)

Hyukjae began to feel anxious and giddy inside as hundreds, or even thousands, of butterflies flutter their wings inside his stomach all at the same time. From the driveway, he see Aiden’s silhouette inside their room.

H e ’ s   h e r e…

He got himself comfortably adjusted to the apartment’s atmosphere as he takes off his shoes, the places them on the shoe rack on his right. He hears a slight rumble inside the closet room, of closet doors and drawers opening and closing. He takes steps towards the place where the noise came from, silently with his socked feet.

And there he was… And there Aiden was…

With the get up he wore, it looks like Aiden was going somewhere tonight.

B u t   y o u   j u s t   g o t   h e r e,   A i d e n…   S t a y?

He wanted, oh how much he wanted to confront Aiden with these, but he can’t. But he tries to, with a more soft approach. “Aiden?” Yet, it looks like it fell on deaf ears.

But he continues, “Aiden, can we talk for a while?”

Aiden kept on placing clothes to his bag as Hyukjae talked, “W-we’ve barely spend time together for the past days. So, I think it’s okayif we spend the coming weekend together?”

Hyukjae had his hopes u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter