Prologue

Mirrored Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you still remember our promise?" "Yes... I still remember." "Then, let him go for me."

... O ... O ... O ... O ... O ... O ...

 

The eye of heaven rose up from the east a couple of hours earlier, unravelling his golden rays that floods through the horizon. Clearing out eyesight after eyesight, making their lips turn up into a smile.Today is such a wonderful, sunny day.

However, a man of lean yet slim body stood under no shade. Baring his all under the heat of the sun, he didn’t budge to move a single inch to shade himself. He was staring out to nowhere in particular…

He lets out a sigh. Despite having a lovely surround, dullness was what his aura showed. Not even a single hint of liveliness could be found within his physic.

None—nothing mattered to   L e e  H y u k j a e.

From where he stood at the train station, nothing mattered, even after a fast moving train rolled its wheels upon the hard metal tracks. The train of first class passengers didn’t stop to just any train station on the way. It rode straight to where it was destined.

Always…

That’s because it is made of high quality material from the nails ‘till the comfy cushioned seats of every passenger.

Sitting by the window is an undoubtedly handsome young man in his prime year. He sat comfortably on his seat, looking out the fields he had passed by. All green and alive. Opposite of what he feels inside… the exact opposite.

Although his physical features are of first class, he’s just an ordinary living guy – with tons of problems. And for a long time he had this heavy feeling in his heart that every single day, it never failed to come across his line of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter