Chapter 7

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

Jisoo’s P.O.V

            I was in Hongdae with my seven new oppas and my bestie; Hahnbee. The PD told us that the camera crew wasn't going to film our day in Hongdae. She wanted us to get closer so that it’ll be less awkward to film the show. So as of now it was camera-free and I could finally see the real personalities of my seven oppas’. We decided to eat first to fill up our energy. We went into Kang Kang Sul Lae, a meat shop that is well known in Hongdae, and we followed the waitress in to the store and she guided us to our table. As I was walking next to Hahnbee and SungJong oppa, I felt millions of eyes glued to Hahnbee and

 “Isn't that Infinite? Why is that little kid with them? What if she’s a crazy sasaeng fan?” I heard someone say. I tried to ignore what what I heard but it was difficult. That sentence kept on ringing inside my head.

“Jisoo-ah, ignore what that lady said,” Hahnbee whispered to me in English. I nodded weakly and gave her a fake smile. “Don’t give me a fake smile. You know how much I hate fake smiles,” she said firmly. I quickly wiped my fake smile and then accidentally bumped into a chair.

“Careful,” SungJong oppa said as he held my wrist, to make sure I wouldn’t fall. We finally arrived at our seats, which were all the way in the back.

“I call sitting next to Hahnbee!” I yelled as I grabbed Hahnbee’s hand.

“When you’re with Infinite, you make decisions by doing rock paper scissors,” SungGyu oppa retorted.

“Fiiinnneee,” I said as I fake cried.

“Rock~ Paper~ Scissor~ SHOOT!” SungGyu oppa yelled out loudly

Hahnbee, SungYeol oppa and Hoya oppa put out scissors, Myungsoo oppa did rock, and the rest did paper.

“Wait… How is rock paper scissors going to solve anything?” I asked.

“Uh… Good point,” SungGyu oppa responded as he sat down. We all sat down and looked at the menu which was painted on the wall.

“Let’s eat Korean beef!! (Hanwoo)” SungJong oppa suggested.

“But, who’s going to buy it?” SungGyu oppa asked as he scanned through the menu.

“You, duh~ you’re the oldest,” SungJong oppa said.

“I’ll buy it since its Jisoo’s first day,” WooHyun oppa said as he pulled out his credit card.

“Someone likes Jisoo,” SungYeol oppa mumbled.

“She’s our sister,” WooHyun oppa said.

“AHJUMMA!! WE ARE READY TO TAKE OUR ORDER!” Sungyeol oppa yelled, totally ignoring WooHyun oppa’s statement.

A few minutes later, a waiter brought a huge plate of beef and placed five strands of beef on the grill.

“ERMAGWAD!! It looks so good!” I yelled as, the meat sizzled and I squeezed Hahnbee’s wrist.

“MY WRIST MY WRIST!” Hahnbee yelled. I quickly let go of Hahnbee’s wrist and stared admiringly at the beef.

“What do you want to do after this?” Myungsoo oppa asked me.

“I want to go to that karaoke place that y-“

SHIZ

I was about to say - “I wanted to go to a karaoke place that you guys went to in sesame player.” But if I said that they would know that I watched sesame player which I DID, BUT they aren’t allowed to know! Because I am NOT an inspirit and I am a BANA, why would I have watched sesame player?

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Everyone was looking at me. I knew that they were waiting for me to continue with my sentence, but it was too risky. It’s only been two hours since I’ve been with them and I didn’t want to blow my cover and get kicked out of this program. 

“… I want to go to a karaoke place that you guys usually go to when you guys have free time,” I said in a panicky voice.

“Oh, the karaoke place we usually go to is just around the corner,” SungGyu oppa said as he shrugged.

I gave Hahnbee a THANK GOD look and shut my eyes.

 I have got to be more careful!!

--

We walked in Hong Karaoke and got the best room.

“I want to hear our little sister sing first!!” Hoya oppa yelled as soon as he the disco ball, and everyone walked into the room.

“NO!!!!” I yelled. Dongwoo oppa handed me the mic and SungJong oppa started punching in the code for a song. I was super nervous because I was singing in front of my ultimate bias!! What if I make a mistake? What if I don’t know the song? What if I get into the song too much and start dancing?

I’M THE QUEEN OF BEING THE WORST DANCER!

I CAN NOT DANCE FOR MY LIFE!!

ASDFGHJKL;

“JISOO AH!! IT’S STARTING!!” Hahnbee yelled at me.

The song was SNSD’s OH.

I started singing and I heard tambourines shaking and screaming in the background. I turned around and saw Dongwoo oppa, SungJong oppa, SungYeol oppa, and Hoya oppa fanboying.

When I finished singing, I put the mic down and sat next to Hahnbee.

“WHOA!! JISOO AH!! YOU GOT A 93!!” SungYeol oppa yelled. I looked at the TV and saw my score. A smile crept up on my face and I looked over at Hahnbee. We laughed and we grabbed the music book and started looking for a song to sing.

When we finally picked a song, I punched in the code and Hahnbee just stood there.

The intro began and I heard SungYeol oppa screaming his lungs out. Dongwoo oppa and Hoya oppa tagged along.

The song we picked was “The Boys” by SNSD.

When we got to the part where it goes “Girls Generation makes you feel the heat,” SungJong oppa started dancing along with us.

 

tumblr_m8db2q2e531rs1g30o3_500.gif

We got a 100 and we both gave each other a high five and hugged.

“Now it’s your turn,” I said as I handed SungGyu oppa my mic. He took it with a smirk and punched in a random number. He got Im Jae Bum’s Confession. 

He was good at singing but his face made everyone crack up.

C778D53CB2C8D2B8B2F9C2E0C740B098C758C624

We snickered but stopped when SungGyu oppa shot us all a death stare. After he finished, he put the mic down and the other oppas started singing. Two hours passed and it was time for us to leave the room.

 “Let’s split up. Moving around in a big group is difficult. We’ll do rock paper scissor shoot to form the teams,” SungGyu oppa said as he picked up a piece of used napkin. We did as he said and got into three different teams.

Team A: Me, Dongwoo oppa, SungJong oppa

Team B: Hahnbee, SungYeol oppa, Myungsoo oppa

Team C: SungGyu oppa, WooHyun oppa, Hoya oppa

The oppas in Team C were pretty disappointed that they weren’t with either me or Hahnbee.

“What do you want to do?” Dongwoo oppa asked me as he fixed his hair.

“I want to look at clothes!” I said as I smiled.

“Let’s just walk around and see if we’ll run into a shop that has something that you will like,” SungJong oppa said.

I couldn’t believe it. I was walking next to Dongwoo oppa, my bias in Infinite! It’s like a dream come true! I never thought that I would be given a chance to get close to my ultimate bias group.

“WATCH OUT!” someone yelled. I looked to the direction the voice came from and someone ran into me. I fell down and the person fell on top of me. It was a guy and I couldn’t really see his face, since he had a hood over his cap.

“I’m sorry,” the guy said as he stood up. He ran right away and I saw some group of girls charging after him.

“Are you okay?” Dongwoo oppa asked me as he kneeled down in front of me. He held out his hand and I grasped on his hands and he helped me up.

 I wonder who the guy is…

“Jisoo ah… You scraped your knee!” SungJong oppa shrieked as he pointed at my left knee. “Let’s go to the Convenience Store and get a Band-Aid.” I nodded and started limping to the convenience store.

“Get on my back,” Dongwoo oppa said as he crouched in front of me. “SungJong’s a bit too weak right now,” Dongwoo oppa added. I leaned against Dongwoo oppa’s back and he stood up. I locked my hands around his neck and leaned my face against his back.

“Aren’t you tired?” I asked him.

“Nah… I just started, and I did this for my girlfriend before I debuted. I gave her a piggy back ride for two hours and it was actually pretty fun,” he said.

SungJong’s P.O.V

-_- is Dongwoo hyung seriously shooting a drama with Jisoo? I was a bit pissed off because they were being all lovey dovey. I’m the one that should be giving Jisoo a piggy back ride!!! Why is Dongwoo Hyung getting in my way??? UGH I should have called dibs on her!!!

DongWoo’s P.O.V

This girl…

 Even if she’s my little sister now…

She’s different than how most girls treat me. I don’t really have a lot of fans like how the other members do. Our stylist despises me and the only girls that were actually nice to me were my mom, my girlfriends and Jisoo. I guess Hahnbee too, but I think Hahnbee has a thing for SungYeol.

Yu Jisoo… What have you done to my heart? I’m not supposed to fall in love with my new little sister…

 Maybe if I get her out of this program…

 I can get a chance to confess to her…

 

Guys... I'm really sorry that I couldn't update a lot... IM SO SORRY!!!!! <3333 I love you guys :)