Chapter I

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

 


 Jisoo's P.O.V

 It was a 10:43 pm on a Friday. I had a week left of school and I had three months off! To make my summer vacation better, I was going to Korea! I haven't visited Korea since.. Well.. Forever! I left Korea at the age of six and came to the United States for better education. English is my second language, since I'm a bit more comfortable with Korean. I had couple more questions left for my math homework and I'm done! As I was solving one of my math problems, I got a Facebook chat from someone. I clicked on my Facebook tab and it was my uncle! I haven't talked to him since.. Forever as well.

Uncle      Me

"Hi! Remember me!?"

"DUH!!! You're my uncle! How can I not remember you!"

"Who's your current bias group right now?"

"INFINITE!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!"

"Heheheheheh"

"???"

"Gratz girl! You're Infinite's new sister!"

"What?? WAIT... WHAT?"

"You know that I'm working for Mnet. One of my ideas passed and it was Infinite! You're My Oppa Season 2. And I thought maybe you should be the new little sister for them! Mnet is going to ask Woollim if Infinite can do the season 2."

 I was speechless when I read what my uncle typed. Is my dream going to come true? Am I finally going to be Infinite's little sister!? Are they finally going to know that I exist?  I didn't know what to type, so I just replied with three periods.

 I snatched my phone and went to kakaotalk. I clicked on Hahnbee, my best friend, and started spamming her with ASDFGHJKL

"What is it!?!?" she asked me.

"I-I'm going to Korea this summer, and I'm going to meet Infinite and be in one of their shows! I'm going to be their little sister!"

"SHUT.UP!" Hahnbee typed.

"I'm not kidding. My uncle told me! He said that Infinite! You're My Oppa Season 2 is coming out soon! Well. They're talking to Woollim and asking for their permission, but I'm pretty sure Woollim will allow it since it was a big hit~!" I typed. I couldn't help but to have a smile glued to my face.

 I locked my phone and stared at my laptop. My uncle hasn’t responded yet, so I decided to go on YouTube and rewatch Infinite! You're My Oppa, for the fifth time. I pushed my homework away and put the video on full screen. As I was watching, I started craving Oreos. So I stopped the video and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and got out a pack of triple double Oreo. I hugged it and ran upstairs to my room.

 My room was like an ordinary room. It had a white designed wood that went around my room. The top of my room was sky blue, and the bottom of my room was white. I have Infinite posters around my room and their CD's on my bookshelf. I have a wood desk with my laptop on top. I have a carpet floor which is ugly, but my mom's cheap and doesn't want to buy wood floors for me, so I'm stuck with carpet floor until I'm married.

 Before I continued my video, I checked Facebook to see if my uncle replied. He did in fact and told me that Infinite accepted season two of Infinite! You're My Oppa and are looking forward to their new little sister. I chocked on my own spit and coughed until I started crying. I didn't know what to say because my wish came true all of sudden... I thanked my uncle for thinking of me, and told him that I'm going to be watching “You’re My Oppa” again. We ended our chat and I logged off of Facebook.

 I didn't know what I should be doing right now. Should I be screaming my off? Should I be spazzing on the ground? Or should I start crying because I'm super happy..?

-

DongWoo’s P.O.V

Another sister? They got to be kidding me. Having Jiae was like the worst thing I’ve ever gone through. She’s been obsessed with L, and never really gave any attention to me. It’s really obvious that Jiae likes L, but L doesn’t like her, so she’s just denying it. I wasn’t really paying attention to the meeting that Mnet was holding for the new YAMO. I was looking at my shoes when SungGyu hyung tapped my shoulders. I looked up and saw him giving me his stare. I caught on to what SungGyu hyung said and looked up to the projector. The worker that was talking switched the slide and there was a picture of a girl. She was actually really pretty! Is she going to be our new sister? The worker started blabbing and told us that she was going to be our new sister.

 She’s apparently 16 years old, 160 centimeters tall, and she’s currently living in the U.S. I studied her face until the worker switched to the next slide. When the meeting was done, I turned to Hoya and asked him what he thinks about our new sister.

 “She’s really adorable! I like her flabby cheeks,” he said as he touched his cheeks. I turned to L and asked him what he thinks.

“She looks like another Jiae,” he said as he started taking random pictures of the meeting room. I rolled my eyes and walked to our maknae.

 “I think she’ll be more hyper and less mean compared to Jiae,” he said as he plopped a lemon candy in his mouth. I nodded and turned to SungYeol that was right next to SungJong.

 “I can’t wait to mess around with her,” he said as he showed his evil grin. This kid is scary.

“I think it’ll be a good opportunity, since Jiae is in her 20’s. I think we’ll have fun and remember all the memories we had with Jiae, and do things we wanted to do with Jiae but never had the chance to,” SungGyu hyung said. No wonder why he’s the leader, he sounds so like responsible and well planned. I turned to our greasiest member and asked him what he thought about our new sister.

 “She’s pretty.” That’s all he said. No joke. Our manager hyung took us back to our new dorm and started lecturing us about girls and a new sister. Everyone fell asleep, since no one really care about what JungRyol hyung says.