Stranger

Once Again, It's Love Again

Hihi peeps! I'm back! XD hope you enjoy~ and I thank my Unnie for helping me type out this chapter =3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was time for the last period of the day so the tanned male walked through the hall ways of the school alone since he didn't have any other classes with the maknae of the group.

As soon as he stepped foot into the classroom, there was the same scent that gave him an uneasy feeling. Damn, it's lavender and mint again... He thought as he sat in the back of the classroom, wanting to get as far away as possible from the scent while not minding the squeals and seducting looks that a few girls gave him.

 

The teacher came into the classroom and took note of the new student sitting in the front of her desk. She then announced that there would be a project where students would have to complete a score of questions on the worksheet by interviewing eachother in English.

 

Dear god no, oh please don't make me get stuck with her. He pleaded in his head as he gripped onto the sides of his desk so hard that he made dents into it.

 

"...Kim Jongin and Lee Myungyeol." Huh? Lee Myungyeol? I have never heard if him before... The tanned adolescent thought as the students were told to move so they can sit with their partners.

 

And so we meet again Jongin. The boy gave a small smile to the tanned young man a he pulled out the chair next to his and sat in it, smirking inwardly to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry i haven't been able to update in a while peeps ;-; so here's a short chapter for you guys..... i really need to find the notebook i wrote for this X(