Whispers in the Hallway

Once Again, It's Love Again

Hihi peeps! Sorry for not updating in a looooong time! But I had help from my cousin(airixlau) this time!! Thanks for subscribing! <3 hope you enjoy!! =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch break and the group of twelve young men meet up in the school's beautiful garden that had a giant tree in the middle with two marble benches under it. No one dared to go into the garden for it was their territory and they would chase off anybody that did.

"Soooo... How was your guys' day so far?" The boy with a dimple started out gently, trying to make a conversation with his fellow coven mates.

"Okay."

"Strange."

"Boring."

"My class got more annoying."

"The fans didn't bother today."

He received different answers at the same time from the other members.

"Oh, we'll I guess it always has been the same old." He smiled as he went back to quietly eating.

Mint... She smelled like Lavender and mint. , I can't have anymore classes with her or I might... Kai deeply thought as he sighed.

"Xiumin-ge! Why is the hallway by the gym room so cold?! Is freezing in there!!" Tao whined which got the others attention from their own small conversations.

The chubby-faced boy stopped eating his baozi and gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean Tao? I haven't even went to gym yet!" 

Luhan was listening to the conversation quietly as he was eating, trying to link all of the supernatural things that have been happening to them lately.

Lay was just in his own world then he suddenly stood up.

The others stared at his action in question.

"I er.. I just have to go to the bathroom guys." He laughed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. I just have to clear my head for a little bit actually. He thought as he walked way from his group.

 

 

The gentle guy had been walking in the empty hallways, thinking about the voice from that night.

"I missed you too Yixing-ge." The same feminine honey-like voice whispered in his ear

The boy stopped dead in his tracks. Wait... That couldn't be... Nah, I'm just hearing things. There's no one here anyways... He decided as he continued to walk aimlessly.

"You don't..." The voice paused as Lay finally realized that it wasn't just his imagination.

"Remember me?" Lay could tell the hurt in the voice as it whispered again.

"Am I... Supposed to know you?" Your voice sounds familiar though... He whispered back unsure.

"I-I d-don't know w-w-what to s-say G-gege..." The girls voice cracked as if she was about to cry. "You broke your promise... All twelve of you did."

His chest fell which was quite strange for the young vampire. (A/n: young vampire because Exo's age is from 17-21 in human years and they stopped aging around 17/18 in human years so meaning, that they are really practically babies in vampire years.) "I-I'm sorry..." His voice whispered back sadly.

The girls voice never replied which lead him into question as he walked back to the schools garden where his friends still were.

Why was her voice so familiar? Who was she to me? Did she know me before I-no, we became like this? And she said something about a promise and the twelve of us...Did she know about... Did that just really happen?! He thought deeply in confusion. "AISH! IM GOING CRAZY!" 

His sudden outburst caused a few students to look at him weirdly as they passed him in the hallways. 

Wait. Students in the hallways already?! He looked at the clock on the wall and his eyes widened. Oh shoot! Lunch is already over!