Regrets

Complicate Love

Baro paid for the lunch and you decided to not go back home yet. You both went to a couple store, you always wanted to bought some stuff like this, but Jin Young didn't liked it. Anyway, it was an habit of yours to always looked at couple things when you went shopping. You stopped in front of couples T-shirt and stared at it, you were fangirling over it because of its cuteness. Baro was following you and stopped behind you.

 

 

You : wow it's so cute

Baro : that's right, do you want to try those shirts ?

You : huh ?

Baro : let's put them on and take some photos

You : it's not a bad idea

 

You went to the fitting room and got changed as fast as possible, Baro finished before you and waited for you. When you got out, he smiled widely and pulled you next to him, then took out his phone. You did many photos, and aegyos. 

 

                 

 

                 

 

It was your first time seeing this cute side of Baro, and you made fun of him. You wanted to pinched his cheeks and told him how cute he was, but you didn't. After a while, you changed again and put the clothes back to its place. Baro hold your hand and you continued to do shopping and trying couple things, without buying them. It was time for dinner when you got back home.

 

Jin Young was in the lounge, looking out from the window, he wanted to see if Baro came back alone. He felt hurt when he noticed that Baro was walking towards his house, carrying you on his back. You both got inside the house, and he stood there, looking out. He didn't knew what to do, this day with Jung Hye, he was bored. It was always the same thing, she wanted to be his official girlfriend. Actually, he wanted you back. He felt so jealous to see you with Baro, to him, he was the only one who could kiss you, go out with you, hug you tight, or being close to you. He felt bad without you. This night, he didn't ate anything, he wasn't in the mood. Instead, he laid on his bed and took his phones to look at all the photos you did together, all the good times you had spent together. He promised himself to break up with Jung Hye on the next day, and to talk to you.