Con

Umbrella Confession

 

>> Luhan POV <
 
 
 
after what Tiffany unnie told me, I been cracking my head so hard that I swear you can see lines on my head that it might fall out.. I'm not those kind of CONFESSY type not to say I confessed once before, and that time was really scary, my heart could have jumped out of my chest.
 
 
 
I sighed , how could I tell her she's my girlfriend other than words ? Actions can't do it, since Seohyun is not that naive... WHAT OTHER WAYS?
 
 
"Yo!" Kris said, interrupting my thoughts.
 
 
 
"GAN SHE ME?(what?)" I messed my hair with my hand. I guessed that EXO told you, me + in bad mood = BAD X100000 And it is totally true. Totally. Yu should stay away from me if I was in a bad mood.
 
 
 
"Mei she ah (Nothing)." Kris cooly replied, unaffected by my tone.
 
 
 
"Mian. I.." I can't utter another word anymore, enough headaches already! I massaged my temples while I closed my eyes.
 
 
 
"Now, tell me what happen." Kris sat beside me. I sighed,  sometimes, I am really glad that he is my friend. Because he is always there for me to share my problems.
 
 
 
I explained everything to him, feeling frustrated, I kicked the chair infront of me. It flipped over of course, other people saw me but decided to ignore since I was in a bad mood, they don't want to mess with me.
 
 
"How ?" I wanted to just scold myself for being such a coward.
 
 
 
"CHILLAX . Sit down first." Kris pointed at the chair and sighed.
 
 
 
I obeyed as I sat on the chair, I saw a spark of micheviousness in his eyes... Is his idea good or bad? I kinda have both feelings right now. When it comes to Kris , you can never know him by looking at his face. He has split personality !
 
 
 
"Remember you're going to receive a prize for whatever award right?" He smirked.
 
 
 
"I told you , for the best drawing award, and its Seohyun!" I told him as if I never ever told him before. I half expected him to hit me with his sunglasses.
 
 
 
"Yah yah, the most important thing that the drawing is Seohyun...." Kris said.
 
 
he came beside me and whispered something like a plan into my ear. My eyes glittered with interest as I continued to listen. 
 
Not bad, Kris is somehow smart. Smarter than me.
 
---
 
 
>> RING RING <<
 
I found my footsteps faster and faster each step. I can't wait to see Seohyun again.... I hope tiffany didn't confront her about that, because if she did, I know Seohyun will be very fazed. . Once i reached her classroom . Fangirls was screaming due to my appearance. All I did was to smile and nod as I stared at Seohyun talking to a boy... Who's that? Hm... 
 
 
 
After a few seconds of silence, the boy talking to Seohyun glanced at me.  Oh yes, I'm jealous. But I just don't feel anger boiling inside of me, you should be glad that you have a boyfriend like me, I mentally sent that message to Seohyun.
 
 
After talking to boy, Seohyun just glanced at me and continued packing her bag. My heart broke, how could she just react like I'm not here at all? I can already hear glass breaking but I ignored that and shook my head.
 
 
 
Without much consideration, I pushed my way out of the crowd infront of me (yes staring at me) and approached Seohyun. She still ignored my presence, so I had no choice but to grab her hand.
 
 
"Annyeong." I greeted .
 
"Annyeong." Seohyun smiled.
 
Oh gosh, that smile made my life ten times beautiful than earlier. I thought she was mad at me. I hope not.
 
I smiled as I entwined my fingers with hers. I still have electric shocks sent down my spine. I been doing this since 3 days ago, but she doesn't get it that she's my girlfriend..... Innocent kekek.
 
 
I saw her blushed as I held her chin up, forcing her to look at me. I smiled with my teeth before leaning down to give her a peck on the lips. It took my entire willpower not to continue kissing her.
 
 
"Let's go !" I sing-songed as I childishly swung our entwined hands.
 
"Ne!" Seohyun smiled, still blushing.
 
 
*Please assemble at the hall for the award presentation!* the announcer announced in the speaker.
 
It reminded me of Kris plan, I'm getting so excited for it. *Mentally claps*.
 
"let's go to the hall!" I told Seohyun as I gave her hand a little squeeze , making her blush again.
 
She didnt utter a word but nodded in agreement before tightening her hold on my hand.
 
>> FAST FORWARDDDD <<
 
I sat beside Seohyun as I was still holding her arm. I wished time could stop now.... I wished... I smiled and blushed when I saw her unconsciously her leg against mine. I glanced at Chanyeol sitting beside me ,he was smirking as his eyes was darting at our little SKINSHIP.
 
 
"Let's welcome Luhan up the stage to receive the award for the best realistic drawing." A roar of applause came right after that.
 
 
I squeezed Seohyun's hands as I stared at her . I smiled once more before reluctantly letting her hand go. I swear I almost dragged her onto the stage. I saw her crestfallen face and I knew that tiffany told her.
 
 
I sighed as I turned around to walk towards the stage. Fangirls were starting to scream my name out loud.
 
 
I reached for the microphone and gently tapped it to test for its sound. I cleared my throat... I'm getting nervous.
 
 
This was when Kris' plan came into my head. I awkwardly bit my lips as I frantically looked around for the IT. When I spotted him, I smiled at the audience once more who was now staring curiously at me. I swear some of their eyes were question marks.
 
 
I ran towards the IT boy and whispered something to him as I glanced at Seohyun who was busy playing with her fingers. I smirked when the IT boy nodded and I ran back up stage.
 
 
The screen behind me was slowly coming down. I grabbed the audience attention by clearing my throat once more.
 
 
"I really appreciate that I received this award. It is a great honor. I know my art skills are little better than average people... But the person I draw, made me win." I stopped for a moment as I glanced at Seohyun.
 
 
"It's weird that I didn't revealed my drawing because I was afraid I will face rejection from the person I drew. So I will reveal it this time, one and only time." The screen behind me showed a blurry picture ...
 
 
"Because her best friend told me that she didnt believe that I love her... She didnt believe she was my girlfriend.... It was so stupid of her. And it was so stupid of me that I didn't tell her...." A tear escaped my eye when I turned to find Seohyun in the crowd.
 
 
"I love you.... Can I have your consent to be my girlfriend , Seo Ju Hyun?" Another tear escaped as I stared at her face.
 
 
Seohyun face was ... Was.... Unreadable. It had thousand of emotions flowing across... Shock, happy, sad, stupid....
 
 
"SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES "  the troller Xiumin started chanting as he clapped his hands loudly , winking at me.
 
 
I chuckled at his act but was surprised when everyone followed him. I gave a Thankyou smile back to xiumin as he nodded happily. He pointed to himself and mouthed, 'I am the HYUNG!'
 
 
I immediately ran down towards Seohyun. I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her up to face me... Her eyes showed happiness. 
 
 
"Are you sure you love me?" Seohyun said.
 
 
"Look at the screen. The answer is there." I turned back to the screen.
 
 
It wrote on the beautiful drawing of her, - Forever my one and only girlfriend... SeoJuHyun-