Please Give Me Your Consent To Be My Girlfriend {Sequel}

Umbrella Confession

I was so shock that the number of subscribers did not decrease T^T i could cry because of that <3 so here's a sequel i madeup for you.


 

>> SeoHyun's POV <<

 

I stared at my fingers for the longest time, i smiled sweetly once more. I bit my lips to prevent myself from jumping up and down. The plasters Luhan gave me was cartoon characters, i wonder why he kept those. I was about to text him the question when Tiffany interuptted.

 

"What's happening?" Tiffany crossed her arms.

 

I looked down guilty, i didn't tell her about Luhan since i was too busy. But i somehow found the time to tell Yuri instead. I prayed to god mentally that Tiffany doesn't disown me as her friend.

 

 

I requested her to sit beside me and she did. So... I started to explain everything... In each part, i squealed in highpitch voices, i can't control my feels that this is reality.

 

 

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tiffany clapped her hands happily, she screamed.

 

I immediately used my hands to cover , see. That's why i don't want to tell her.

 

"How long ago did it happen?' Tiffany said after my hand was removed.

 

Uh-oh.

 

 

"3 days." Oh yes, i didnt remove the plasters yet :3. I'm sure you would do the same.

 

in 3 seconds, Tiffany is going to scream at me...

1..

 

 

2...

 

 

3...

 

 

"SEO JU HYUN .... YOU DIDN'T TELL ME FOR 3 DAYS , 1 2 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!" Tiffany was mad, damn mad.

 

 

"Mianhe Fany. i love you." I said the sentence that could make her calm down and she indeed did, i sighed of relief.

 

 

"I'm still mad okay. But i love you too." She puckered her lips playfully before smiling when i slapped her arm.

 

 

"So is he your boyfriend yet?" Tiffany trying to hide her happiness in her tone, but miserably failed.

 

 

"I.. i don't know." I stuttered. I didn't like this question. Because he didn't tell me nor did he asked me to be.

 

 

"WHAT? AFTER THOSE MUACKS MUACKS YOURE NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND?" Tiffany abruptly stood up from his seat , not breathing in the sentence, she said those words with one breathe. I should make her my master one day.

 

 

"i.." I was speechless. I couldn't find any words to say.

 

*Ringg ringgg ringgg* I smiled weekly before nodding to Tiffany that i had to go. And on the way to my classroom, only Tiffany's question filled my mind.

 


 

 

>> Luhan's POV <<

 

I can't wait for 1 hour to pass and i can see Seohyun again. Speaking of her, my heard goes THUMP THUMP THUMP. I sighed as i stared at the wall with eyes of love. Her picture is on the wall, I SWEAR ! I also reminise about my memories with her the past 3 days.

 

"YAH!" Someone slammed a book on my table causing me to shook in surprise.

 

 

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow. I realized that it was Tiffany, Seohyun's best friend. I immediately stood up and bowed.

 

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo~" I singsonged.

 

 

"Thank for having manners, but no thanks for what you have done to Seohyun." Tiffany crossed her arms, it seems like a habit for her.

 

 

"Eh what? Seohyun?" I gasped. I scanned my brains for anything i did bad to her.

 

 

"See you even forgotten who is she."Tiffany glared at me accusingly.

 

 

"Huh? Why would i forgot Seohyun? I love her...." I smiled to myself as i mumbled the last three words. But controlled myself to not roll my eyes so tiffany unnie infront, won't complain me.

 

 

"Then why isn't she your girlfriend?" Tiffany clenched her fist and showed it to me, she wanted to intidate me but she failed. I bit my lips to prevent myself from bursting out laughing.

 

 

Girlfriend? She is isnt she? She is my girlfriend, how dare she says shes not!

 

 

"She is!" I exclaimed.

 

 

"Oh as if, she doesnt even know that." Tiffany rolled her eyes. I couldnt find the words to defend myself, causing Tiffany to speak.

 

 

"You didn't even ask her." Tiffany said.

 

 

"I did 'show' her!" I defended.

 

 

"But did you 'tell' her?" I heard a mockering tone in her voice.

 

 

"Actions speaks louder than words." It's now my turn to cross my arms.

 

 

"If you don't stop defending yourself, i swear i would hit you with this book. I'm not kidding. You know you're at fault." Tiffany showed the hard thick book she was holding.

 

 

"Fine.  I will tell her. But keep it a secret between you and me." I said.

 

 

"Goody." Tiffany happily clapped her hands.

 

>continue later<