Author's Note

A Dandelion, A Promise

Hello everyone. Thanks for even bothering to read my story. The fact that you're on this page means that you are at least a little interested in my story. Ok maybe not, I don't know. So this is my third story I'm working on. It has been about a year since I updated on my other story. I'm really sorry about that. If I were to go back to continue on that story, I'm afraid I won't be able to link it up well again. But anyway, since its my holidays now and I had the sudden urge to write again, I am back to Asianfanfics. BUT, my brain has already gone rusty. My writing skills which have not been very excellent has deproved even further. Omg. I was having some serious writers' block as well. I had a pretty hard time expressing myself in the story. 

 

The characters do not have a Korean name this time round because I feel an English name would be more appropriate. Ok no, that's because I like these 2 names, Dahlia and Owen, that's why I chose them over my usual Taemin character haha! For a change, alright? I feel the names are suitable for the personality of the characters and for the environment.

 

Like I've said, my writing skills must have gone crappy so please pardon any error. You may wish to correct me, I don't mind. I want to thank my mother, friends, Meera and my cousin sister for their great ideas and support. I'll try to write better. Thanks for reading and you may read my other stories as well ^^ (LOL THIS SOUNDS LIKE I'M REALLY SOME AUTHOR WHO WROTE 10 BESTSELLING BOOKS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THIS IS MY THANK YOU SPEECH FOR THE GRAMMY AWARDS.)