Jared and Tiffany's Interview

Journey To Love

Producer: Who did you expect to be your date?

Tiffany: I actually didn't care as long as it wasn't Jared

Producer: And why is that? Do you not like him?

Tiffany: I didn't like something about him.

Producer: Ok, so how did the date go?

Tiffany: It went well.....i think....

Producer: you don't seem happy about the date

TIffany: Oh I was....I had fun. I just didn't know that I would have that much fun with him.

Producer: What do you think about him being late and making the girl wait?

Tiffany: It was kinda irritating but he had a good reason for it so it was understandable but if he didn't, I would have been mad *giggles*

Producer: What was your favorite part of the date?

Tiffany: On our way home, when he laid my head on his shoulder....yeah I was pretending to be asleep *giggles* I was going to use that excuse to lay my head on his shoulder but he did it for me and I thought that it was really sweet. 

Producer: Ok last few of questions. How did you feel about the last hug he gave you before you two parted ways? And, why did you tear up on your way home? Did you 2 dated before?

Tiffany: You got all of that on camera? I didn't know. Well honestly, when he whispered he missed me, i wanted to cry right there and then I just didn't want him to see me crying so I waited until he left and then, I cried. Why? It's not because we dated. We were really close friends who lost contact and never spoke to each other again until this show. It brought tears to my eyes becayse it brought back so many memories that I don't know if it's possible to have again...

Producer: Do you want to have the same relationship you had with him back then? 

Tiffanny: I actually don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JARED'S INTERVIEW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIMILAR QUESTIONS

PD: Who did you expect to be your date?

Jared: Maybe Samantha or Allison. I never thought she would be the one.

PD: why did you look disappointed when you saw her as your date?

Jared: It's not like I was disappointed. More like shocked because it was unexpected.

PD: So, how did the date go?

Jared: It was ok, I guess.... I just wished we could've done more stuff and I wanted to spend more time with her.

PD: Whats with the sudden change of emotion? 

Jared: I forgot how fun she is. 

PD: did you think she got mad at you for being late?

Jared: Maybe a little but I know she's very understanding and that she would understand why i was late if i explained it to her and sure enough, she did.

PD: What was your favorite part of the date?

Jared: Everything! I loved spending time with her again.

PD: Whats with the hug?

Jared: Thats my way of letting her know that I missed her.

PD: Do you think she missed you too?

Jared: I hope so. I hope we can have our friendship back again.