The Dancer

The Musician, The Dancer, and The Muse

Yixing opened the crumbled envelope and put on his glasses before he started to read.

Hello Zhang Yixing. My name is Kim Jong In everyone calls me Kai, however, you will not.

For the time being anyway, people calling me Kai is something that has to be earned. And you who has done all sorts of horrible things to my mother will never call me that. 

You said you wanted to get to know me right? Well, here it goes. My favorite color is black, I'm a straight A student, I have two dogs and a cat named Yoko.

Right now I am trying to help my mom find a date so she can actuall leave the house for once. My neighbor pays me to pick him up from the bar when he is drunk, and pays me not to tell his wife and children that he is seeing another woman. 

What do you really want from me Yixing?

Do you want to hear how horrible my life is, or how much I struggle with things I shouldn't have to ever worry about? If you cared, you never would have left us.

You never would have sent me a letter, I don't want to know you, I never did and never will. Because of you my life is the way it is because of you my mother wont ever leave the house or see anybody.

What do you want?

Kim Jong In

Yixing sighed to himself and grabbed his tea from the side table and took a sip. "It doesn't matter what I want, don't you see?"