Chapter Eight

When All You Believe Is A Lie

I sat next to Suho as we waited for the interview to start, I was able to hide the growing belly but Suho and the others didn’t know when to stop touching it. We plan on making official when I turn eighteen- but that was three months ago and we haven’t done anything about it. My boss keeps telling me to lose weight- if only he knew that won’t be happening. I’m three months along and Suho promised me that I won’t have to hide for much longer. The interview began and Suho hadn’t stopped looking at my tummy.

“Suho stop it.” I whispered into his ear making him blush a deep shade of red.

“What’s going on over there?” The interviewer asked in a joking manner. We both turned a shade deeper and laughed. Kris rolled his eyes at us making the interviewer slightly confused, is he going to tell the truth?

“He’s been doing this for almost two months now.” Kris yawned in a bored manner.

“And I won’t be stopping for a while.” Suho snapped- I nudged him and he muttered an apology.

“We’ll explain at the end of the show.” Suho smiled as me and I knew what he was saying which made my heart beat a thousand times faster than it already was. My boyfriend kept his promise and during the break he grabbed one of the cameras and took us all to a room, only keeping the others for the introduction.

“Well as you all know this is my girlfriend,” He pointed at me and I smiled.

“My name is Katherin Masato and I work as a model for overseas companies.”

“We have something we really want to tell everyone. As most of you know Kat here is eighteen years old and well you all know my age.” I looked up at him as I was shorter than him, I kissed his check lightly and he blushed. “Anyways what we really wanted to tell you is that Katherin here is pregnant.”

He waited as if he wanted them to let the information to sink in. “And I’m three months along in the pregnancy and we wanted to let all of the fans know that I am doing well and the father of this child is the only man in this room.”I moved the camera so that can see we are the only ones in the room. “I hope you guy respect that we would like to keep this child and I will be updating you guys about anything that happens.”

“Please be understanding with this matter and don’t get upset. As for the rest of the boys they understand this all and they except this. So please send your love to our child and we will see you all later.” We turned off the camera and quickly ran back to the interview room and sat there and the interview began again.

“So this is the end to our interview with Exo and Suho’s girlfriend,”

“Actually can you guys play this?” Suho passed the camera to the lady, who played it, I was already nervous. Who knows what the fans will be saying about the both of us. She basically had tears of happiness in her eyes.

“Oh my, are you really?” She avoided the word pregnant and I nodded with a small smile. I was so tired and hungry! I yawned a little and Suho hugged me tightly. “Well I’m sure no one had seen this coming but I guess this is a new step for everyone, but I wish you all the best. Please keep us updated, thank you guys for coming!” We left the venue and my phone went off- Taeyang calling me.

“Hey baby girl.” I smiled to myself.

“Hey oppa, can you go watch Exo’s newest interview?”

“Sure. Hey GD wants to know if you guys can all come over for dinner, is that cool?” I looked over at Kris and told him he nodded.

“We’ll be ready oppa! Text me what time and where.”

“Sure thing baby girl.” Oppa cut the line and I felt a sudden wave of different emotions. Next thing I know I’m on the ground crying. Why you may ask, well because I haven’t seen Taeyang or any other member other than Exo in well a month- at least that’s my excuse. Damn hormones can’t control themselves. I pushed myself from the ground and climbed into the van ignoring everyone. My cell vibrated and I checked it.

To: Me

From: Tae- Oppa

Be at the dorms by 8 but since you’re Hispanic be here by 7- don’t be late.

I growled at my phone and sent him a small angry face but I understood- I was to be on time with twelve other males with me and be presentable. I really should buy more clothes, everything is way too tight. I was in the dorms with a bag full of dresses and skirts trying to find something that didn’t tighten down my stomach. But the biggest problems were my s- which have gone from a 36c to 38d.

“I can’t do this.” I stood up and Suho looked at me. “Get the keys, were going shopping.” I used my most demanding voice and Suho caved mumbling something along the lines of if that makes you happy. It does make me happy, very happy.

“Can I come with you?” Tao asked as we were about to leave. We exchanged glances and quickly nodded; he ran to grab his bag and met us in the car. We drove in silence, mostly because I was asleep the entire ride there.

“Does this look good?” I modeled a maxi dress that was filled with poka dots. I wasn’t really feeling it.

“It looks amazing on you Angel.”Suho complemented.

“Are you serious? I look like I’m a whale! Do you not notice the child growing inside me?” I snapped, I ran back in the dressing room and changed into a red maxi that had small black flowers on the bottom and made my s look even bigger. This is the one, I must have it.

“I want this one.” Tao looked at it motioning me to spin around.

“I love it Katherin! Now we need a ring.” He winked at Suho who turned to the side avoiding eye contact. I quickly changed out of the dress and paid for three dresses and five pairs of new bras. Tao was mostly excited for the bras but I would model that for him so he got a little grumpy. I check the time- it was already seven. Damn Taeyang- oppa will not be happy if I’m late for dinner… But I’m so hungry! Oh look its coffee, baby girl really wants coffee.

“We won’t be buying you coffee. Hurry and buy your shoes so we can leave, you know we can’t be late.” I frowned and placed a hand on my tummy that seemed to have gotten bigger. My little dancing machine- which I have nicknamed my baby- kicked me. I gasped; I hadn’t felt my baby in a while. I was just overwhelmed; my love for this baby grew each and every day. I want my dancing machine in my arms as soon as possible.

“Suho, Tao come! My baby is kicking up a storm!” I placed their hands where my little baby has kicked and sure enough dancing machine kicked to their hands lightly. Tao smiled brightly not really saying anything- just smiling. His eyes glozed over but he quickly looked away. Suho kissed my tummy.

“I’ll see you soon baby, just wait a few days.” He was referring to the next ultrasound we had in two days from today. I walked past groups of girls and boys who took pictures of Suho, Tao and me as we walked back to the car forgetting about the shoe store.

Once I had changed into a new bra and dress- with the help of Suho- we finally arrived at the dorm rooms of Big Bang. It was awfully silent but whatever; T.O.P may have broken a vain in there. I knocked on the door calling for my oppa. The boys all wow-ed and I was standing behind them confused. The sounds of people’s voices came into view and I quickly matched faces to voices. A lot of companies were here. I pulled the first oppa into my arms- G Dragon.

“Surprise baby girl.” He kissed my forehead lightly before a crowd of idols swarmed around me.

“Do you know what it is?”

“Have you thought of any names yet?”
                “Are you ready to have a kid?” I let them ask because if I was in there shoes I’m sure I would be doing the same thing. I answered the storm of questions and did allow people feel my little dancing machine. I quickly made my way to the bathroom feeling a strong need to pee. Once I came back I was forced to the front with the group Teen Top to take a picture near the cake- which Daesung had bought me. I took pictures with everyone. From seniors- SHINee- to newer people like Nu’est and C-Clown. I loved getting to know these people more, even if I did hear those snarky comments about a baby raising a baby and so on I couldn’t care.

“It’s time for presents!” T.O.P yelled loudly getting everyone’s attention. Although this was a baby shower I forgot about the presents, I hadn’t even seen the massive table with boxes and bags. I gasped at the size of the box T.O.P had brought over first. “It’s from me.” I ripped the paper off and opened the box which contained at least a hundred different colors and baby outfits. I hugged him and continued opening things I was given.

“And the last one from Nu’est.” Daesung passed me a bag that was huge and I didn’t hesitate to open it. What was reveled was a beautiful breathtaking outfit, necklace, ring, matching high heels and even a matching purse.

“Each thing was chosen by another person. We thought you would like something for yourself.” Ren winked cutely. I burst into happy tears feeling the dancing machine move around inside me again. I could not be any happier. This was an amazing night and I truly and grateful for everything.

“Thank you guys for everything. I know you all have busy schedules and so on but thank you for spending time with me. Oh and I loved every gift that I got. Thank you so much.” I bowed and began saying good bye to everyone because right now I am dead tired and I can’t stand being up any longer. Once everyone left I climbed up the steps of the dorm and found myself in what I believe is G Dragon’s bedroom- not like I care. I knocked the second my head hit that pillow. I am so lucky to have this support and love. Some girls don’t have that while I do.

 

 

A/N: I know it's short but I really should be in bed getting ready for city championships debate) Wish me luck! Anyways the nexxt chapter will be a journal entry and it will be longer- diary entry= longer.My friends like me doing aegyo, i use it on teachers- almost got a plush panda once- but it wont work on my mother. :< Well goodnight/good morning/ good night.

Oh if you would like me to do i can post this poem i wrote for ELA.#BabyPandaFighting!