3

Not so sure

 

A/n: Sorry, it really a very long time because I really didn´t have any motivation to write and honestly I was too lazy to even start thinking about it :D But a new subscriber kind of made think about it again :) 
So here you are. I´m sorry it´s still so short but the next one will be here soon :)


I WILL GET YOU.

That was all. Nothing else. I had no idea what it was supposed to mean but it didn't scare me one bit. 

"Explain." I told Sungmin with blank expression.

"Explain what? I thought you'd be the one explaining things." 
I could clearly say he was a bit confused now.

"Explain what was all the fuss about." I glared at him annoyed because, really, what?

"Hyukjae, I mean, haven't a thought of someone trying to threaten you even crossed your mind?"

"No, it really haven't Sungmin. Why are you so over dramatic? You know, for me it only looks like someone is looking for me. Maybe a distant family member or something..."

"Yes, right, your long lost family member would surely write you a note saying ' I'll get you' . Don't you think they would contact you in a more, you know, direct way? Maybe personally? Especially when that person already knows where you are if you haven't noticed."

"Well, maybe you're right.  Maybe it could be some brokenhearted ex-girlfriend of mine. Do you still remember Aeji? She always was a bit crazy if you ask me. She was almost obsessed with me, stalking me even after I broke up with her. She obviously didn't take the break up very well. Do you think it actually could be her?"

"I really don't know but it is possible. Sorry, I have to go now, I still have some work to finish. And you try to think about every possible person who could want to GET YOU"
He spared me one last worried look and left to grab some water before continuing his work.

I heaved a deep sigh when suddenly something crossed my mind.

Could it be...that SHE started to take our 'relationship' more personally? I probably should have a small conversation with her.

"Hey Yunho, have you seen Yubin? ! I can't find her anywhere"  
Right now I was in the middle of the hallway looking for her for more than 15 minutes. 
Argh, she always had this ability to disappear whenever someone needed her.

"Actually, yes, she was in front of the gate talking to someone just a little while ago.
"Oh, was she? Thanks Yunho." I smiled at him and headed to the front gate. 
Hope she's still there.

"Yubin-ah, can we talk?"

 

====================


No one's POV

 

"Did you already find him?" A brunette asked with serious tone and piercing gaze.

You could clearly hear the coldness in his voice. He always gave out an indifferent impression but if you knew him a bit longer you would surely know he's not the type of the person who wouldn't care about what's happening in his business.

"Yes, we did." Ricky said with much calmness. He knew he didn't have to be scared. Not that there was nothing to be scared of about him

He emitted this dark and scary aura all the time but Ricky had the information he wanted from him and also they are not only co-workers but friends of some sort, too, after all.

"AND? WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO DRAG IT OUT OF YOU, HUH?" He increased the volume irritatingly. He often lost his temper very quickly and people annoying him always even worsened it. 
"What did you do?" He asked a bit quieter now.

"You don't have to yell at me, you know. Let's say we send him...a little warning" Ricky reported with a hint of mischief in his chuckle which caused a small smirk appear on his face.

 

===================

 

"I'm talking to someone if you haven't noticed, " Yubin heaved an inaudible sigh. "this is my childhood friend HyunA. Hyuna, this is my co-worker Hyukjae."

"Yeah.. co-worker..." Hyukjae mumbled, more to himself, earning a little glare from Yubin.

"Nice to meet you, Hyukjae-ssi" Hyuna beamed at him offering him a hand to shake which he took uniterestedly.
"Actually, I heard a lot about you from Yubin" she smiled at him cheerfully. 

"You did?" he was quite surprised he had to say.
"I wonder what could she say about me." He raised an eyebrow at Yubin.

"Well, nevermind. Can you please excuse us for a bit, Hyuna-ssi? I really need to talk to Yubin."

"Of course. I'll wait for you in the car, Yubin-ah. Hyukjae-ssi, I hope we will meet again sometime." 
She bowed at Hyukjae politely and left the two alone.