Chapter 3

New Levels

 

Jongin felt good for once. The night was awesome. Filled with laughter, smiling and dancing. The streets were so different from the days. People had see-through glasses in their hands filled with different drinks and it made them smile. Jongin wasn't going to taste them, he just wanted to look around. He felt cool, like the kid who was alone and still cool. Quite frankly, he didn't care. He loved being like this. The feeling of satisfaction was reaching him and it was keeping the grin on his face. He was different from the one Jongin who he had been an hour ago. He looked at people, saw them dancing. To his looks people answered with looks, some were more inviting and some were just because of curiosity. He didn't care, he had his alter ego right here. He created someone inside him who could enjoy. There were no floor this time. There were something else, it was different this time. Could he be wild for the night? Just because of the red sky he saw? Just because of the guy he saw again from far away?

 

Baekhyun nodded his head in the beat of the song, he felt it in his bones. He was in the mood, he let his tongue moisturise his lips and he grinned to a guy in front of him. He leaned closer to Luhan. “You should try him, he'd like you,” Baekhyun mumbled and even though the music was loud, Luhan could hear his voice clear in his mind and he smelled the mixture of different drinks he had drunk so far. Luhan shook his head to get rid of the smell of alcohol. He swallowed and glanced at the guy who looked at him, his lips like Baekhyun. “No, I'm fine.” He was going inside his shell, he was going to hide now. Baekhyun shrugged and didn't mind at all that his friend was what he was. He put his glass on Luhan's hands and took a step towards the guy, pulling him closer when the song started. They rode on the music, feeling each other. Luhan watched them and tilted his head. He was feeling hopeful. And at that moment he took his eyes of them and looked towards the streets. The pavement had a walking structure, it was so beautiful and quirky it made Luhan go stone. He stopped breathing for a moment and he felt.. giddy. A smile was about to appear to his lips but then he looked back at him. Oh the brown hair he had and the light blue t-shirt that was tight from the right places and the short jeans he had.

 

Luhan took a deep breath, he couldn't take his eyes from him. He heard the angels singing, he could swore on his life. And he looked back at Luhan while walking. The guy was tilting his head, fingers running through his hair. He walked like a model and he had a grin on his face. He attracted looks from everyone. Then.. the guy looked away. Luhan wanted to remember him, he was so familiar. But he had never seen a grin like that. It was different. It was special. “I need to study, sorry.” Him. That was him. Luhan raised eyebrows form surprise. The sun was shining before it was going to disappear. He saw the shine on this guys hair and on his smile, on his skin that was like chocolate. Was he from heavens? Was he the angel he was waiting? The beat of the music was still there when the words disappeared, the laughter and loud screams disappeared. People disappeared. Luhan saw him walking closer. He hoped it was him, he bit his lip and hoped. He hoped. And hoped. The last glance from him, from the studying guy. Then he passed Luhan and walked inside the bar. He disappeared to the shadows and Luhan kept biting his lip. Was that it?

 

“That dude has 'Love Machine' written all over his body..” Baekhyun sighed after walking next to Luhan. He had abandoned his dude he found attracting. Luhan had lost this angel and now glanced at Baekhyun. It was never his time. “I should do something about it. I'm gonna make this Love Machine really reeeally tired.” Baekhyun grinned and left Luhan stand with the glass, just abandoned alone. He was standing there, looking after Baekhyun hoping he could do the same. That he could say those things and walk up to him. Luhan had his fantasies already. He would walk up to him, going straight on him and pulling him closer. He'd smell the cologne of this angel, his hand going around his waist. He would groan slowly, lingering the moment when he imagined him chuckling and sighing from satisfaction. Oddly it sounded like Baekhyun's. Was it a mistake to let him go? Was it a mistake to let him get handled by Baekhyun? He was the studying guy, he was closed. At the same time he felt disappointment; everyone was the same.

 

Nervousness had gone through Jongin's body like a electric shock. His heart was beating fast, the look of those deer eyes made him excited it made him filled with adrenaline. The bar kept everyone cooled, the heat wasn't getting inside although the atmosphere was even more intimate in the darkness. He saw people tangled together, pulling them closer and kissing until they felt like doing more. They stepped out of the bar hand in hand with a smirk on their face. Jongin wanted to be like that too. He wanted to get free, he wanted to do something crazy. He wanted to be the one saying “I love you” and then disappear. He wanted to be the one leaving the house in the morning, breathing the slightly colder air than in the night. Imagine he still felt his body against him, imagine he still felt those soft lips and imagine he heard he moans. The heat of the night was making him crazy, it will never be possibl-- “Hey, Baekhyun. Have you been around here before? I could have noticed you immediately..” The look of this dark-haired guy was shameless. It went through Jongin's body and he imagined every dirty thing that body could do. Shame that Jongin got cold feet again, he swallowed and felt tense. His body was tense.

 

Luhan was following them, he was looking and saw everything. He saw how Baekhyun's mouth moved slowly and the grin on his face got wider when angel said something. Luhan saw how sneakily Baekhyun got his hand on angel's shoulders. He saw how Baekhyun moved closer and his mouth wasn't moving as much. His lips were going closer to angel's neck and ear, soon Baekhyun's hips were touching angel's. Was he losing this all now? He had imagined so much in a short time. The rocking sound was disappearing the sudden thought of a guy showing him the world. There goes the bike, the intimate moments, the sudden rush of passion and groans. The fantasies of steamy , the sweat on angel's forehead after he turns to face Luhan. It was something he.. he wanted to experience it. He wanted to see it. He wanted to be part of it. He didn't want Baekhyun to be in those.

 

“Come on, y. My place is just around the corner.” Baekhyun took Jongin's hand, grinned widely and showed the freedom and the door where Jongin could go. That door was in front of him. That was his moment. Deer-eyed blond guy washed off of his mind, it was like he was a person who he passed every day. It was just the waiter you would see in a café. That's how Luhan was forgotten. How Jongin forgot him. He nodded his head, holding Baekhyun's hand. Actually at that point, Jongin didn't even heard his name well. He wasn't sure what was Baekhyun's name. The music was so loud but, ah the freedom. He wanted to open the door. That's why he started following Baekhyun. Luhan was standing next to the door, seeing two of them walking out. While they passed Baekhyun, he showed a victorious grin to Luhan and it told him that Baekhyun got it. He got the steamy .

 

Should I stay or should I go? Luhan bit his lip and looked after them, how they walked out like they had come together and wanted to each other cause the attractiveness was too much to handle. Was it gonna be wild? Luhan knew Baekhyun would do things he couldn't even imagine. If he stayed here, Luhan would be a loner, someone really pathetic in the summer breeze. He heard the people scream from happiness, scream for youth and freedom. Luhan saw them walking away, the last sunbeam made Baekhyun and angel look like gods and.. here Luhan was, waiting. There he was, waiting for something to happen. He stayed in his place, holding the glass in his hands. There it went. There angel went and he became a fallen angel. He fell for Baekhyun. He wasn't special. For a moment Luhan thought something silly, something romantic, something pure. He could have fallen for the fallen angel. But he went with the devil.

 


ENJOY! ;u; The text is getting more mature and the next chapter will have some rated stuff in it but I  cut most of it out since I wanted this to be for.. mm well everyone. HAH anyway, enjoy it!~