Love

Forgotten Lost Love

 

Title: Forgotten lost love..
 
Scene 1
INT: Inside Sungmin's Car, March 7, 2015, Ria and Sungmin's 7th Year Anniversary
 
Shoving Ria in the car, Sungmin abruptly went to the other side to drive the car, obviously pissed and confused. It was raining hard. So hard that it seemed to be symphatizing with the petit girl's pain and suffering..
 
Ria: You.. D-don't have to be so violent..
 
Sungmin: Shut up!
 
The frail girl was b with tears, she couldn't believe that her lover was being this harsh to her, when she was supposed to be the one angry.
 
Ria: Min.. I'm sorry..
 
Sungmin: I said, Shut up!! Can't you understand that huh!!?
 
Ria: Min. Why are you being like this? I came here to surprise you.. I.. I didn't know that you'd be so busy with something else.. If I knew I wouldn't have come here..
 
Ria spoke bitterly that Sungmin just had to grit his teeth.. The girl came straight from Japan just to celebrate his birthday and she finds her boyfriend being kissed by another girl..
 
Sungmin: That's right. Why are you even here huh?? 
 
Sungmin hissed. Ria could only smile bitterly and painfully as her tears threatened to flow their way down her pale cheeks..
 
Ria: I.. I wanna.. Let's.. Min.. Let's end all this okay? Let's break up..
 
Sungmin: WHAT!!? *pause No way in hell I am going to break up with you, Ria!! You belong to me and THAT'S FINAL!!
 
Ria: Min... Sungmin.. Please stop this.. Stop this childishness please.. We're not kids anymore.. And we're not in love with each other anymore.. So please.. Let's just stop this nonsense..
 
Sungmin: Ha! Like I would.. 
 
Ria's heart sunk deeper along her overflowing tears with Sungmin's senseless replies.. Ria loves her sweet bunny, Sungmin so much.. But it seems like her sweet bunny isn't sweet anymore..
 
Ria: Hmm? Then if you'd be so kind, please just.. Stop the car and let me out.. I'll be walking from here on..
 
Ria unlocked her seatbelt which got stopped by Sungmin's right hand while the other was still stirring the wheel of the car. Sungmin tried to reattach the belt but Ria didn't let him..
 
Ria: Min.. Please.. You're hurting me..
 
Sungmin gripped harder on the other's skinny wrist.. He was afraid that he might have broken it..
 
Sungmin: I.. I.. I'm sorry..
 
Ria: I know, Min.. Just please.. Let go.
 
Sungmin: Ri.. I..
 
Sungmin's eyes drifted from the road to the very fragile girl beside him.. He wanted to apologize.. Not just by saying sorry.. He wanted to make her feel he's sincere but unfortunately his pride is getting on the huge part of him..
 
Ria: MIN!!!!
 
*CRASH
*Ambulance Sirens
*Chattering 
*Shouts
*Police Sirens
 
 
As the heavy rainfall danced across the humid highway, a boy will finally realise that in Love there is no such thing as Pride and Title..
 
Scene 2
 
Int: St. Luke Medical Hospital, in a Private room, a day after the accident, 2:OO am..
 
Sungmin: R-rii... Ria?
 
The young man who had punctured his head and had his left leg broken blinked a few times to recognize who was beside him..
 
Minah: Sungminnie!! You're awake!! Thank Goodness.. I thought you'd never wake up..
 
Sungmin: Minah..
 
The girl hugged Sungmin but he pushed her out of his way to find his lover. He wanted to make sure that his lover was fine.. That she wasn't injured badly and that she is still alive and healthy..
 
Minah: Sungmin Oppa.. You shouldn't restrain yourself.. Rest first.. 
 
Sungmin: I.. I need to see Ria.. 
 
Miku: No need to, Sungmin..
 
Sungmin: M-miku? Where's Ria? Is she alright?
 
Miku: (Scoffs) Why would someone like you care? My sister flew back here just to celebrate your birthday and anniversary then what did you do to her huh? She found you kissing another girl in your own birthday party where she was not even invited..
 
Sungmin was unable to retaliate.. Miku was more than just pissed. She's furious for sure.. Miku's veins on her forehead would be embossed now if she wasn't worrying about wrinkles. Completely ignoring the unknown girl inside her sister's boyfriend's room.
 
Miku: I don't want you anywhere near Ria. And we're going back to Japan.. I'll make sure she won't remember you anymore.. (Smirks evilly)
 
Sungmin: W-what? What do you mean? Miku.. I know that you're mad and all but please don't be like this.. You know how much I love your sister so plea-..
 
Miku: So what!! I knew how much you LOVED her.. But now.. I don't give a damn as to how much that love of yours is.. Do you know how much my sister always cried at night whenever she misses you only to find out that you've been cheating behind her back?!!! You one hateful bastard!!!! 
 
Sungmin: I.. I... I'm s-sorry..
 
Miku: Don't.. Keep your sorry to yourself, away from my sister..
 
With that Miku left the room without even sparing Sungmin a last glance.. It showed how much Miku hated everything that he had done.. Minah left to buy the boy some food.
 
Sungmin: I wonder who told Miku..
 
Jamie: Knock knock, cutie..
 
Sungmin: Jamie..
 
Jamie: How'r you?
 
Sungmin: Fine, I guess..
 
Jamie: Tsk tsk.. Don't lie.. You're totally devastated, I know.. And Minnie-ah.. FOrgive me.. I was the one who told Miku what happened in the party..
 
Sungmin: It's alright.. She would have found out sooner or later and if I wasn't in the hospital that time, she would have probably broke my ribs.. (Forced laugh)
 
Jamie: Min..
 
Sungmin: P-pain.. I don't know why. My chest.. I..
 
Jamie had no choice but to lock the door and hug the soon-to-break-down boy. He was still weak and knowing that Ria will possibly leave him for good makes him weaker..
 
Jamie: Min.. You Idiot..
 
Sungmin: I know, Jamie.. I know.
 
Having No Ria around him, he knew he just can't let all this end without having a talk to the girl. He loves her so much, he was sure now.. He just.. Forgot..
 
Scene 3
EXT. 2 weeks after, Tokyo, Japan. In a park.
 
With the help of Jamie, Sungmin was able to fly to Japan too. He had a cousin there where he's staying currently. His leg was almost healed. Just a bit stiff and numb but he was able to manage.. He was more focused on asking forgiveness to Ria and Miku other than those trivial things.
 
Sungmin walked through the park where he and Ria used to roam when they were still a couple. Taking a deep breathe, Sungmin's gaze turned to a pale girl sitting on a certain bench entertaining some pigeons.
His breathe hicked as he recognized who the girl was.. His love.. His.. Ria..
 
Sungmin: R-ria!!!
Sungmin ran to the girl and hugged her tight who seemed to be confused as to what was happening..
 
Sungmin: Ria.. Ria.. I'm sorry.. I know I've been a total idiot and jerk towards you and our relationship.. I know that it's hard to forgive me but please.. please give me another chance.. Ria.. Please..
 
Ria: H-huh? I.. I don't know what you're talking about.. I'm sorry.. But you must have mistaken me for someone else.. 
 
Sungmin: Ri!! Please.. I know that you're mad at me.. But please.. Don't act like you don't know me..
 
Ria: I'm sorry... But I believe I really don't know you..
 
Jae: Ri!! Where were you? Miku's worried sick about you.. 
 
Ria: Jae.. Sorry.. I wondered off a little..
 
Jae: Come on.. We can't let a furious Miku alone or else everything will soon be on fire..
 
Sungmin's heart broke seeing another man hold his Ria's hands fleeting away from him. He wanted to grab her away from the unknown man.. He wanted her back..
 
Ria: Ahh!! Bye!!
 
Ria spared him a last look and a wave she caught the man's sad look and gave her a heart a bit pain.. She didn't know why but her heart tells her that she knew the man.. She just can't remember how, when and where..
 
Scene 4
Int. Inside a coffe shop, 'Star Bucks'. Early morning, 6:30am, Raining hard outside.
 
Jamie came to Japan as well after Sungmin told her that he saw Ria and that she says she couldn't remember him.. Jamie went to investigate it..
 
Sitting in the Coffee shop waiting for Jamie to come, Sungmin remembered how Ria and he would always share a strawberry cake and order 2 hot chocolates while raining. He sipped his mug only to notice that his tears were uncontrollably falling again.. He didn't notice that Jamie arrived already..
 
Sungmin: Ri.. I miss you..
 
Jamie: Yeah. Yeah.. Min.. I know that and stop crying will you.. I found something that might just help you..
 
Sungmin: What is it?
 
Jamie: Ria has amnesia..
 
Sungmin:.....
 
Jamie: Yeah. I know.. I'm crazy don't mind me.. 
 
Sungmin: What!!!! Why??? How??? When??
 
Jamie: MIn.. Calm down.. Remember the accident?? Yeah.. That's why..
 
Sungmin: I.. I.. I have to go to Ria..
 
Jamie: And what? Meet Miku's rage?? She'll probably kick you out of her house and Ria won't even know that you were there. (Sips her mug)
 
Sungmin: Th-then what should I do??
 
Jamie: I have the perfect plan.. (Wiggles eyebrows) 
 
Scene 5
 
EXT. In the same park. 8:00am, 
 
Jamie told Sungmin that Ria would always jog in the park everyday with that guy Jae.. Somehow it boiled his blood knowing that the guy was all over his lover though Jamie already told him that he shouldn't worry about the guy.
 
Ria: Oh... It's you again.. Have you found your lover?
 
Sungmin: Huh? Oh.. Ahh yes.. I have some problems still..
 
Ria: Huh? What kind of problems? Tell me, I might be able to help you.. You seem very hurt that day when you approached me.. I know that you're very sincere as to asking for forgiveness to your lover.. (Sit besides Sungmin on the bench)
 
Sungmin: You'd help a stranger like me?
 
Ria: Yup.. Well.. I feel like I know you for some reason.. I just can't remember.. (Scratches her non-itchy head)
 
Sungmin: (Smiles) Alright.. You see.. My lover.. Ri-.. Risa.. She's.. She's my everything.. She's wonderful, loving though sometimes she's a terrible bully. I know that she loves me very much until our 7th Anniversary and my birthday too.
 
Ria: She seems nice.. Risa.. Ria.. Wow.. Our names are almost alike! Is that why you mistook me for her?
 
Sungmin: Well yeah.. Sorry about that..
 
Ria: But what do you mean by only until your 7th anniversary??
 
Sungmin: You see.. Before my birthday, my friends, well I really can't tell if they are really my friends coz after the accident they stopped calling me..
 
Ria: Ahh.. Continue continue..
 
Sungmin: Before my birthday, my status friends asked me about her.. They told me that I shouldn't be tied up with someone living in Japan while I was there alone in New York. They said that my needs must be met..
 
Ria: Needs? (Frowns)
 
Sungmin: ..
 
Ria: Ohh... (Nodding slowly)
 
Sungmin: So they told me to two-time.. I know I was an idiot for following their ty advice. Risa was the best girlfriend I ever had.. She's sweet and loving.. I met this girl Minah and was engaged in a relationship with her. She was also nice and sweet but too clingy..
 
Ria: Did you?? UHmm.. Did you do it with that Minah? (Gulps)
 
Sungmin: No.. I never did.. I wanted to break up with her even before my birthday.. I planned to go back here in Japan so that I could spend the day with my girlfriend but then my 'friends' made me stay and threw one hellish party in my house. Minah was there too.. They asked Minah to give me a birthday gift and she gave it to me.. (Sighs)
 
Ria: What was it?
 
Sungmin: A kiss..
 
Ria: (Gasps) 
 
Sungmin: Yeah, I know shocking.. But what was worse was that the exact time Minah gave me the kiss the same time Risa showed up and saw us..
 
Ria: Ouch.. (Still frowning.)
 
Ria didn't know why.. She was feeling an incredible pain in her heart.. It was as if she was Risa.. She was this unknown boy's lover.. That she was the girl that this boy gave pain to for their 7th anniversary..
 
Sungmin: My mind was malfunctioning at that time.. I didn't want to waste my reputation in the school.. My reputation as a genuine playboy who only feasted on high class girls.. So I acted like an idiot.. I shouted at her.. I hurt her.. I..
 
Miku: You're an idiot.
 
Sungmin stood up immediately and hid Ria behind him..
 
Ria: Miku-ah.. Do you know him?
 
Miku: Yeah.. Sort of..
 
Sungmin: Miku..
 
Miku: Ria, go with Jae, buy me some cream puffs and chocolate shake too. You will stay and talk to me..
 
Jae grabbed Ria's hand again and walked away. Sungmin wanted to follow but there was this Miku who was standing in front of him blocking his way..
 
Sungmin: Miku.. I know you're mad at me for what I have done.. But please.. I love Ria.. I love her so much I don't know what to do with my life without her.. (kneels)
 
Miku: .....
 
Sungmin: I don't care what you do to me.. I don't care if you break my ribs or whatever.. I only wanna be with Ria again.. Please.. Please let me..
 
Jamie: Miku.. You are gathering attention.. Why don't you just let him work his way to making Ria remember him?
 
Sungmin looked up and saw Jamie beside Miku..
 
Miku: I wasn't the one who told him to kneel.. He did it on himself.
 
Jamie: Minnie.. Stand up.. Let's sit then talk..
 
Jamie helped Sungmin stand up and sat on the bench.
 
Miku: I understand what you've gone through.. So I'm letting you help Ria remember you and your relationship..
 
Sungmin: Wha-why??!?!
 
Jamie: Because Miku here was exactly the same back then.. You almost lost Jae back then didn't you?
 
MIku: Yeah.. I almost did.. I'm glad he's crazily in love with me or else he wouldn't have forgiven me and gave me another chance..
 
Sungmin: Jae? You mean..
 
Jamie: Oh.. You thought Jae was courting Ria?
 
Sungmin nods.
 
Miku: Idiot..
 
Sungmin: I know Miku.. I know.. You don't have to say it again..
 
Miku: We're almost the same, Sungmin.. Almost.. But in my case I knew when to throw my pride and stand up for my beloved even when it meant to be ripped off my title.. Ohh.. I love my title back then..
 
Jamie: And what was your title back then??
 
MIku: Jamie.. This isn't about me remember? This is about Sungmin and Ria..
 
Jamie: She was called 'Trickster' by most of the students and teachers back then coz she tricks other people to get their money, food, and lover.. She even tricked other people for land property.. She had a million of boyfriends and was able to get through with it alive. But unfortunately, someone mysterious didn't fall for her. She thought of it as a challenge and bugged that someone to no end only until she realised that she was already in love with him..
 
Miku: Jamie.. 
 
Jamie: Miku.. Let me tell him your story.. I'll treat you to Star bucks..
 
Miku: Fine.. 
 
Sungmin: (Dumbfounded)
 
Jamie: You see, Jae is a great cook. So Miku loved it to steal Jae's bento and have him run after her every lunch time around the school.. One time, one of her boyfriends approached Jae and threatened him.. She was so furious that she broke up with all her boyfriends at once but it was already too late.. Jae knew about all of the things she did.. He only forgave Miku because she threatened to broadcast her Marriage proposal all over the nation if Jae won't forgive him.. And I swear you wouldn't want to watch it.. It was pure o.. (Laughs)
 
Miku: YAh!! It wasn't!!
 
Jamie: I was kidding.. It wasn't .. But I wonder why the rats in your house hasn't eaten that CD yet. It's full of greasy cheessseeee..
 
Miku: Jae takes good care of it.. He even watches it every night before he go to sleep..
 
Jamie: Really? Wow.. He's really something ne?
 
Miku: Well yeah.. I'm glad I fell for him..
 
Sungmin: Uhmm.. Miku, Jamie, I'm still here..
 
Miku: Oh.. Hahaha.. I almost forgot about you.. Haha.. Sorry. It was fun reminiscing about the past..
 
Sungmin: No prob..
 
Miku: So.. What we were saying is that.. You have to prove to Ria how much you really love her which will probably not be as easy as you think coz you have to think of something irrational and significant. But you have to make her remember you first.. And by doing that.. You have to make her remember the pain you gave her then heal her heart with your love..
 
Jamie: Yeah.. And you don't have to be as greasy as that girl
 
Scene 6
INT. Miku's house, 6:00pm Early Evening.
Ria and Miku opened the door for SUngmin.
 
Ria: Ohh. I'm glad you came. Miku told me that you're a friend of hers and that we were friends.. I knew I know you..
 
Sungmin: Yeah.. But you still don't remember me..
 
Ria: ahh. Eh. Help me then? What were those things that we used to do back then?
 
Sungmin: Uhmm... We used to play Tekken 5 in Miku's playstation..
 
Ria: How about we do that?
 
Miku: Ria!! Accompany Sungmin for awhile.. I'll go help Jae in the kitchen..
 
Ria: My sister meant. 'I'll go kiss Jae in the kitchen.' She's a greasy cheese..
 
Sungmin: I know.. 
 
The two played for awhile and it was obvious that Sungmin kept on winning..
 
Ria: (Huffs)UNfair.. Let me attack at least.. You're not giving me any chances here.. (hits Sungmin's arm)
 
Sungmin: Next time..
 
Ria: Were we like this back then?
 
Sungmin: Yeah.. You're a poor player of Tekken.. Hahah. A five year old can beat you..
 
Ria: Yah.. That's so mean.. (pouts)
 
Sungmin: Just kidding.. 
 
Without realising it, Sungmin lent in and gave Ria a peck on the lips..
 
Sungmin: (*said in his mind) ,. I forgot she doesn't remember me.. 
 
Ria: Wh-why did you..? Kiss me?? Why does it feel familiar?? Were we lovers back then? Were you my boyfriend? Why do I feel so attached to you? Ever since I met you in the park, I can't stop thinking about you.. It was as if I am in love with you so much but there's this pain I don't understand.. Why? What? I.. I don't understand.. My head.. (holds her head)
 
Sungmin: Ri? Ri.. Listen to me.. I love you.. I'm your boyfriend.. Remember the story that I told you? Risa?? You're Risa.. I.. I don't know how to tell you this.. BUt please forgive me.. I love you Ri.. (kneels)
 
Ria: No.. No!!!! Go away!! I don't know you!! I hate you!! My head.. Miku!!
 
Miku came in running with Jae..
 
Miku: What happened?
 
Sungmin: I kissed her.. I told her everything.. I said I'm sorry.. I told her I love her but she said that she hates me.. (Stands up)
 
Sungmin: I.. I'll be g-going now I think..
 
Miku saw the tears shamelessly flowing from the boy's eyes.. She knew it was painful for Sungmin to hear that Ria doesn't love him anymore but he had to endure it if he really wants her back..
 
Ria: Miku.. Miku.. Tell me it's not true.. Please.. That guy didn't cheat on me on our 7th anniversary.. He didn't invite me in his birthday party.. He didn't kiss another girl in front of me , didn't he?
 
Miku: Ri.. You remember now don't you?
 
Ria: I don't know.. I don't know..
 
Miku: Ri.. He was foolish but you have to know that he also loves you very much, even more than his own life.. He kept telling me that he doesn't know what to do with his own life if he'd have to live it without you.. He's sincere about asking for forgiveness.. I know.. But the only thing I want to know now is.. Would you forgive him after all he's done?
 
Ria: I...
 
Scene 7
Ext. Park
 
Miku walked with Risa the next morning to the same Park.
 
Ria: What are we doing here Miku?
 
Miku: I want you to tell me how do you feel..
 
Ria: Feel about what?
 
Miku leads them both to a nearby bench then sat on it.
 
Miku: Feel about everything.. I'm pretty sure that you remember everything now.. Every pain.. Every suffering you had.. So I wanna know that you're not going to suicide the next few days and leave me..
 
Ria: (Smiles sadly) Don't worry.. I won't kill myself,,
 
Miku: Hmm.. Glad to hear..
 
Ria: For now.. I really don't know.. I don't know what to feel.. What to think.. What to say.. what to do? I feel empty..
 
Miku: Ohh.. Then let me ask you some questions then.. It might just help you..
 
Ria: Go on..
 
Miku: Do you feel like crying?
 
That was all Ria needed to hear that her dry eyes in a matter of seconds were already flowing with tears.. For once since she remembered everything.. She felt how lonely she was.. How sad she was.. How disappointed she was.. Not with Sungmin but with herself.. For not being able to keep Sungmin contented with her.. She remembered how deep her love for the boy really was.. MIku hugged her sister, massaging the younger girl's back a little to calm her down, silently telling her that she would never leave Ria and would always be there for her..
 
Miku: Just cry it out.. Don't worry.. Crying is a very good way of releasing toxics in the body..
 
Scene 8
Int. Restaurant "Mirotic"
 
Miku and Ria entered the restaurant and headed to a private room. The room had numerous of alcohol on the table, waiting to be drunk..
 
Ria: What are we doing here?
 
Miku: For you to have fun and drink some..
 
Ria: Huh?
 
Miku: I want you to forget everything tonight and have fun. Don't worry I won't let you get busted so go on.. Drown yourself..
 
Miku sat on the bench and pressed on the remote then a loud autotuned music started roaring around the room. Ria grabbed one bottle and drunk it fully.. Then grabbed another then another another then another.. Until Ria was already singing with the music around the room. Miku decided it's not a very good idea for herself to drink when Ria's totally going all out on drinking..
 
Ria: WHOO!! Yeah!! Ring Ding Dong! Ring Ding Dong!! Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Dong!! Baby!!!
 
Miku: Ria.. Ria!! Sit down for awhile..
 
Miku grabbed Ria's wrist and made her sit down beside her..
 
Miku: So.. Tell me, Ria.. Do you feel good now?
 
Ria: Yeah!! So good.. NO more crying!! No more pain!! No more Sungminnie!! Yeah!! Ring Ding dong!!
 
Miku: Hmm.. So you don't like Sungmin anymore??
 
Ria stopped for awhile.. Thinking honestly.. 
 
Ria: NO!!! Ria NO like Sungminnie anymore!!! (Shakes her head)
 
Miku: Ohh.. You sure? Then you won't mind it if Sungmin goes back to New York?
 
Ria: No..
 
Miku: You won't mind if Sungmin courts another girl?
 
Ria: No..
 
Miku: Even if he forgets about you??
 
Ria: No.. 
 
Pause.. Miku raises her eyebrows.. This is totally not the answers she wanted to hear and she expected to hear..
 
Ria: Because no matter what happen.. He'll be here forever.. (points at her own heart) Because no matter what happen, no matter.. what he does.. I.. I still.. love him..
 
Even with a smiling face, her eyes was not able to hold in the tears, the visible proof of her pain and sadness..
 
Scene 9
Int, Miku's house
 
Sungmin arrived with the same heavy heart he had when he left. He knew Ria won't be there but still it made his heart sink deeper every time he remembered how stupid and idiotic he was for everything that he has done to Ria.
 
Miku: Do you have no intention of knocking? If Jae didn't saw you arrive, I wouldn't have opened the door.. 
 
Sungmin: Sorry..
 
Miku: I sent Jamie to accompany Ria for awhile so you're free to come inside alright?
 
Sungmin: I know..
 
Sungmin walked inside the house then sat on the sofa in the living room. 
 
Miku: What's your plan now?
 
Sungmin: HUh?
 
Miku: What's your plan about Ria? About getting her back? About asking for her forgiveness?
 
Sungmin: Honestly.. I.. I doubt if Ria could forgive me..
 
Miku: You haven't even done anything and yet you're already giving up? Sheesh..
 
Sungmin: Sorry..
 
Miku: You don't have to apologize to me.. I know how hard this is for you.. But you have to know that without doing anything you won't be able to receive anything too..
 
Sungmin: I know.. It's just that.. I.. I feel lifeless.. I feel dead.. Ever since I heard Ria tell me that she hates me and that she doesn't love me anymore, I feel like my world shattered..
 
Miku: And you think her world didn't when she saw you kissing another girl?
 
Sungmin: (lowers his head) Sorry..
 
Miku: You know, Sungmin.. I didn't tell you to come here to see how hard this is for you okay? I asked you to come here because I wanna help you with your plan into making my sister forgive you and hopefully accept you again..
 
Pause.. Sungmin really didn't know what to do.. His brain malfunctioning and her heart is on a hellish sky diving.
 
Miku: You know what.. You're not thinking.. Let's just.. UHmm.. I think you should just go back to New York and arrange your papers to transfer here.. At the same time, you'll be able to give Ria some time alone to think about it.. What do you think?
 
Sungmin only nodded and stood up.. Approached the door then bowed silently to Miku before turning to leave..
 
Miku: Hayss.. What a baby..
 
Scene 10
INT. Tokyo National Airport. 8:00am
 
Miku told Sungmin that he should go back to New York first then arrange everything so that he could transfer back to Japan and work his way to making Ria forgive him and love him again..
 
Sungmin: Jamie.. I'll be back soon.. Please. 
 
Jamie: I know, Min.. I'll make sure that no boy will ever get near Ria while you're not here.. (taps his shoulder)
 
Sungmin: Thank you..
 
Speaker: Flight 2927 to New York. Please go to gate 7 for baggage, passport and ticket's checking please.. Thank You.
 
Sungmin: well, I guess I'll go now..
 
Jamie: Don't worry you'll be fine..
 
Sungmin: Without Ria? I doubt that..
 
Jamie: Yah! You're turning into a greasy ball like Miku.. Stop it Min..
 
Sungmin: Hehe.. Thank You..
 
Jamie: Don't mind it.. Just go and come back here quickly.. I'll think of a plan while you're not here..
 
Sungmin: Thanks..
 
Sungmin walked to the gate 7.. He turned to look at Jamie again.. He doesn't want to leave like this.. He wants Ria to forgive him first but he had to leave then just come back and maybe he'll make his status friends also have some farewell gift..
 
Ria: Sungmin!!!!
 
Sungmin's eyes started b with tears.. 
 
Sungmin: I'm so pathetic.. I could even hear her calling my name now.. I think I'm going crazy.. 
 
Ria: Sungmin!!!
 
Sungmin turned his head hearing the same call. Then he saw his life running to him and he couldn't help but run also and meet her half way. Ria immediately hugged him..
 
Ria: You idiot!! I love you.. I love you.. I love you MIn.. I don't hate you idiot!! Why are you leaving me because of that!!!? I.. I love you Min please don't leave me..  (Hits his chest lightly)
 
Sungmin: Ri.. I love you too.. I love you so much.. I'm so sorry for being an idiot..
 
Ria: Please don't leave me.. I'm sorry for saying that I hate you.. I don't hate you min.. Please don't leave.. (crying softly)
 
Sungmin: I won't.. I love you..