Part 3.

Late Working Antics

"Huh? He is absent?"

"Yeah, but it's just the usual schedule." Seungri informed Daesung while copying documents which needed to be handed to the board, "you know, once every month he travels overseas to meet important clients."

"Oh," Daesung felt rather disappointed, "I just-... I didn't know he was travelling."

"Don't worry, I'm sure that as time flies by, he'll bring you with him, but for today, you'll be my secretary."

After Seungri's words, silence filled the room. It wasn't that Daesung didn't want to accompany Seungri, but he couldn't help but feel hurt when thinking that his boss of some sort didn't tell him, his secretary, that he was travelling overseas for a weekend.

 

"So what is it that you do here, anyway?" The last thing Daesung wanted was to offend the younger male, but he couldn't recall seeing Seungri doing anything else other than running in and out of various offices and flirting with the females.

"I guess you can say that I'm the public secretary and advisor. Whatever anyone needs, I'll get it for them. The same goes to you, if you need help - I'm your man!"

"Oh, so today I am the secretary's secretary?"

Seungri let out a mocking sound, which Daesung thought might be laughter, "Yeah, today you're the lowest of the low, hyung!"

 

The few hours before noon passed by quickly. Daesung and Seungri walked through the whole building helping out, and Daesung was more than surprised by how clever the younger co-worker really was. This though, made him question why Seunghyun wasn't that fond over him.

Once the two men had found an empty table in the cafeteria, Daesung opened his mouth to speak,

"Why doesn't Seunghyun like you?"

Seungri laughed at Daesung's question, but he leaned over the table and whispered, "Don't you know? We share the same name."

"You mean he doesn't like you because both of you are called Seung?"

"No, silly," Seungri shook his head, "Both of us are called Seunghyun."

When Daesung remained quiet, Seungri continued,

"When I first entered the company, Seunghyun didn't pay much attention to me. He didn't have any reason to anyway, he had his personal secretary. But once he found out my name was Seunghyun, he approached me. At first I thought , this dude is out to get me, but turns out he just didn't want me to use my real name around him. You see, he is a man with childish needs. So I quickly started informing everyone to call me Seungri instead, which turned out to sound cooler than Seunghyun did, and that's why he hates me."

"So it has nothing to do with the fact that you're smarter than him?"

"Oh, that too, I just thought I'd keep quiet about that because I didn't want to boast."

 

--

Okay so from next chapter onwards, they will be longer and there will be much more happening. I'll introduce new characters too along the way (aka GDYB and others from YG family), and the todae action will surely rise from the ashes. :)

Also, Seungri's laughter.