Final

Cinderella in 2013

 

 

- Sooyoung's birthday party preparation -

 

"Ouh, yeobo. Why Yoona isnt helping you?" Leeteuk asked.

"Uhm, i don't know yeobo ah.. Actually she's so lazy, she never help me." Hyoyeon said while made a sad face.

"Jinjjayo? I think Yoona wouldn't be like that." Leeteuk being confused after hyoyeon told him about Yoona.

"That's the fact jagiya. Just ask Sooyoung and Yuri if you don't trust me." Hyoyeon started to cry.

"Appa, eomma isn't lying to you now. Eomma was right, Yoona is so lazy when you are not with us, she never listen what eomma said to her." Yuri tried to make Leeteuk trust.

"Err... So, where's Yoona now????" Leeteuk asked angrily.

"I think she's in her bedroom. Please don't mad at her jagiya. That's not her fault that she couldn't accept that i'm her new mom." Hyoyeon said.

"But, she couldn't do that things to you. She's the one who gave me a permission to marry you. So, she must accept that." Leeteuk tried to calm Hyoyeon.

 

- Yoona suddenly came out from her room -

 

"Ya! Appa don't trust her! She's lying to you." Yoona shouted.

"Then why you're not helping your mom to prepare your eonnie's birthday party Yoona ya???!! "

"Appa! She's not my mom and they're not my eonnies!" Yoona pointed to Yuri and Sooyoung and gave them a glare.

"Appa just look at her, how can she pointed to someone who is older than her. I know she hates me. But, at least she must give us some respect." Sooyoung said.

"Ouh, shut up you ! I didn't talk to you." Yoona shouted to Sooyoung.

"Yoona!!!! Watch your words!" Leeteuk shouted to Yoona.

"Appa! It's okay if you are not believing me. But, look at this bruise. I got this because of the woman you married with." Yoona told him about the bruise that she got when Hyoyeon told her to cooked for a dinner.

"What is this?" Leeteuk shocked after he saw the bruise.

"Uhm..Yoo..Yoona. What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked afraidly.

"I got this bruise because she told me to cooked for a dinner. You really know that I never cooked before, right appa? I told her that I can't cook. But, she forced me by gripped my hand tightly."

"Is it true Hyoyeon?"

"No, jagi..I would never do that things to her. She's just like my own daughter." Hyoyeon started to cry again.

"Don't call me jagi if you ever hurt my only daughter!! I believed her this time. Now, get out from my house, get your things and take your daughters. There's no party for your daughter again. I don't want to see you all, no more!!" Leeteuk said angrily.

"Noooooooooooooo... Appa please forgive us." Sooyoung still can't believe what have just happened. 

"No! I'm not your appa again. JUST GO OUT!!! NOW!!!" Leeteuk shouted to them.

**

"Thanks for believing me this time appa." Yoona said to his father happily.

"Yes, honey. I'm sorry, I married a wrong woman." 

"No, appa. It's okay. It's better if I don't have a new mother. It's okay right?"

"Of course, dear."

 

The End