The es have come

Cinderella in 2013

 

Here they are! Hyoyeon eomma, yuri eonnie, and sooyoung eonnie.

Today they move in my house, actually you can tell this house is a mansion.

There's a swimming pool in a backyard, i used to swim there with my mom when she’s still alive.

There's a big garage with four cars. Limousine, lamborghini, and two ferraries are there.

My favorite ferrari is the red one, and my mom’s favorite ferrari is the yellow one. 

I used to hang out with my mom, she’s just like a teenager like me. She is so beautiful, she doesn’t look like she’s old like her age.

**

"Oh, Yoona ya, she's your mom now, her name is hyoyeon, you can call her 'eomma' from now." My father said to me happily.

"Annyeonghaseyo eomma, yoona imnida." I said politely and gave a bow to her.

"Hi, Yoona. You're so pretty just like your mom. I'm happy to have you as my daughter from now." She said to me calmly, but her eyes are looking so sharp to my eyes.

"Eomma, did you forget us? " One of her daughter, the tallest one said to her.

"Oh, Sooyoung ah. Of course not. Yoona, they are your sister from now. The tallest one is Sooyoung and the shortest one is Yuri. You can call them eonnie from now." 

"Annyeonghaseyo eonnie." I said to them and gave them my best smile.

"Annyeong." They said to me with a furious look.

"Appa, are u going to go to the office today? " I said to my father, hoping that he wouldn't go somwhere today.

"Of course, sweetie. Do you need something? "

"Ah, aniya." I said to him calmly. Actually in my mind now "Sure, appa! I need you to kick them out! I hate them already."

**

When my father told me that he will marry another woman that actually my mom's bestfriend, I could say " I'm cool with that ".

But, now i just want to kick her out from my house. Her daughters are just same like her, they just like a monster to me.

Everyday, they want me to clean up their room, make a delicious dishes for them, give them my money that i get from appa everyday, and others devil order.

I'm so curious. Why they dont just tell a maid in our house to do all stuff.

I'm also curious. Why they are so nice to me, only when appa is here.

Everyday, they want me to do all stuffs by myself when appa goes to work.

I don't know if she is my mom's bestfriend or not. She wouldn't do like this, if she is. 

I could tell, maybe she's actually my mom's enemy.

My mom ever tell me about one of her enemy, but she didnt tell me the name.

She said that her enemy always want to get all of my mom things.

Popularity, perfect boyfriend, and etc.

**

"Ya! Yoooooonnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Where's my dress?? I need to wear that perfect dress on my birthday party tonight." Sooyoung eonnie shouted.

"Here is it eonnie." 

"Ya! Why there's a big hole here?" She shouted to me.

"Ehm, molla. Maybe so you can expose your perfectly. Hahaha... " I said to her while laughing.

"Omo! What did you said just now? Eommmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yoona gives me another trouble againnnn."

"Aigoo! What's going on de--arrr. Mwo ya??!! Why there's an hole here? Ya! Yoona! What did you do with your sister's dress? She must wear it this night." Hyoyeon eomma said to me angrily.

"Ouh, i'm so sorry. I just want to give some birthday gift to my lovely eonnie." I said to her and made an apologize face.

"A birthday gift? An hole like this is a birthday gift??? Ouh, Yoona you must be kidding me. You do have some money to buy another gift, do you?" Yuri said to me.

"Hahahaha.. Ya! Yuri eonnie! I think you must be kidding me too.. I've gave all my money to you all. You do remember that, do you?" I yelled to her.

"Yoona! Keep your mouth safe! Now, give Sooyoung your dress. You wouldn't go to her birthday party tonight!" Hyoyeon eomma said to me.

"Ehm, sorry ma'am. But, i wouldn't do your order again. I don't want my dress to get dirty by a like you all. And for your information, if you think i like to go to Sooyoung eonnie's party, then you're wrong! I don't do party with a es. So, goodbye." I said to her calmly while I go to my room, left them dumbfounded.

**

I think, now is the perfect time for a revenge.