Nice to meet you

Mianhae, I didn't know

Doo Joon told _____ to meet him at their usual place, the park.

_____ slowly walked towards Doo Joon.

_____'s thoughts- It's time to break up, I know that. We never spend time with eachother. We never have time for eachother. I know it's not his fault. I can't blame him at all.

Doo Joon's thoughts- _____-ah, I don't want us to end, but if we continue like this, you and I will fade more and more each day.

He weakly smiled at her when he saw her, but the smile soon faded. "_____-ah, I have something that I want to say to you" he tried to say.

"I know what you're going to say. Yoon Doo Joon, let's do that, let's break up" she told him.

"_____, how can you know what I was going to say, when you didn't give me a chance to say it?" he asked her, a bit confused.

"I can read your mind" she smiled that fake smile of hers.

"_____, mianhae" he apologized.

"Ani. It's ok. Don't worry about it" she avoided his eyes. "Oh, it's getting late, I have to go" she made an excuse to leave.

"I'll take you home" Doo Joon insisted as he walked a few steps with her in the park.

"It's ok, don't worry. I'll be fine. My ride's right over there" she pointed to a blue SUV nearby, as she slowly walked away from him. She gave him a small wave goodbye.

_____'s thoughts- He won't have to worry about me anymore. He can focus on his dream now. He can focus as he continue his training in Cube Entertainment.

She walked over towards her ride.

"Let's go for some fresh air Lee Ki Kwang" she told him as she got inside the car.

"_____, will you be alright?" he asked her, as he started the engine.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" she asked him.

"You and Doo Joon hyung. . ." he stopped.

"He can focus on his dream now" she quietly said, as she looked at Doo Joon's backview. He was leaving in the opposite direction.

Ki Kwang's thoughts- Aish, what is this that I'm feeling? I'm glad that they're over, but at the same time, I feel sad, because she's sad. I don't want to see her like this.

--
3 weeks later

"Why are we here?" she asked Ki Kwang.

"To pick up my cousin. Hurry, he'll be here soon" he explained. The two were at Incheon International Airport, waiting for Ki Kwang's cousin flight to arrive.

"I'll go get us some coffee" Ki Kwang said as he got up to leave.

"Wait!" she yelled, "What if he comes and you're not here? Just stay here" she pulled him back into his seat.

5 minutes passed. . . 10 minutes passed. . .His flight has finally arrived.

"That's him!" Ki Kwang pointed at his cousin, who had just gotten off of his flight. He started to crazily wave at his cousin.

He walked towards where _____ and Ki Kwang were standing.

"Hey man, long time no see!" he smiled as he hugged his cousin, and quickly let go. He looked at _____ with a confused expression.

"Hyung, this is my friend, _____" Ki Kwang introduced his cousin to  _____.

"Hey, I'm Lee Joon, it's nice to meet you _____" he smiled.

 

Sorry, it's such a short update. I will try to update soon. So comment, subcribe. Will be appreciated.