Happy Birthday pt. 2

Mianhae, I didn't know

It's been so long, right? Since I've last updated? Hopefully this chapter will somehow make up to my lack of updates. Really really hope it does.

12:30 p.m.

From: Joon
To: _____

    Will pick you up in an hour. Cheondung and Seungho are coming along. We'll be spending the whole day with you-

From: _____
To: Joon

    Cheondung will be there? That's great!

She knew how much her little sister, Eun Mi likes Cheondung. This will be a great opportunity for the two to become closer. She decided to tell Eun Mi to come along.

--
1:36 p.m.

As Joon headed towards _____'s apartment, he received a text,

From: Hee Ah
To: Joon

    Oppa, let's hang out today.

From: Joon
To: Hee Ah

    Mianhae. Not today, maybe some other time.

"Aish, why is this girl so annoying? Because our mothers' are such close friends, I have to put up with her" Joon grumbled.

He picked up _____ and her sister and headed to Seoul Land.
--
Seoul Land

"Unnie, there's Cheondung!" she said, not noticing Seungho. "I'll go over there first" Eun Mi said as she headed towards where the guys were.

"Let's go get the tickets" Joon told her. She followed along.

"That'll be 82,500 won please" the ticket person said.

"Here you go" she tried to give hers and her sister's ticket money, 33,000 won. (Totally making this up)

"Ani, birthday girl, don't worry about it" he handed the money to the ticket person.

"Oh, komawoyo" she thanked him. He smiled, "I will take care of everything today. You, just have fun, araso?"

She nodded.

--
"Hee Ah, isn't that Lee Joon?" one of Hee Ah's friends asked her.

"Huh, where?" she turned around to see, it was him. She was glad to see him. Her smile soon faded. "What is this?" that girl seemed familiar. Oh, it's her. "Why is he always with her? Are they?" she decided to head over towards them.

"Joonie Oppa!" they heard a voice calling him.

Hee Ah walked up to where Joon and _____ were standing.

"Oh, anyong Hee Ah!" _____ smiled.

"Anyong unnie!" she said, painting a smile on her face.

"Oppa, what are you doing here with _____ unnie?" she asked him.

"Just hanging out" Joon said, he didn't seem too thrilled to have seen her.

"Oh, maybe your girlfriend can hang out with us?" _____ looked at the two.

"Girlfriend?!" both Hee Ah and Joon exclaimed.

"_____-ah, she's not my girlfriend" Joon told her.

"Huh? Unnie, you're not his girlfriend?" Hee Ah asked.

"Aniya" she shook her head.

"That's great!" those words slipped out of her tongue. _____ and Joon looked at her. "I mean, it's great that you're inviting me to join you guys. Hold on, I'll be right back" she said. 

"Um, ok" _____ said.

"Yah, why are you standing here? I don't want her to hang out with us! Let's go! The others will find us eventually" Joon said as he took her hand and ran towards the Haunted House. 

Doogeun Doogeun Doogeun. Her heart began to race.

_____'s thoughts- There it goes again, my heart beating crazily for him.

She quickly realized where they were going.

"Ani, I don't want to go in there" she refused.

He soon let go of her hand once they reached the line for the Haunted House.

"Ok, we'll go to another-" he stopped. "_____-ah, just this once, let's go in there" he said as he noticed Hee Ah nearby, looking for them.

"Do we really have to? This isn't a good idea at all" she whined. "I mean, it's my birthday, shouldn't I-" she tried to say, Joon took her hand again, as they managed to enter the Haunted House.

"Yah! Lee Joon, do you know how much I hate you right now? There's no imagining as to how much I hate you" she told him.

"This will be over soon _____-ah. We'll find a way to leave, without Hee Ah noticing us" he told her. He was still holding onto her hand. They were side by side.

A ghost's hand tried to grab her foot. "Lee Joon!! I hate you so much! Why are you so mean to me?" she yelled. Without thinking, she hid behind him.

"It'll be over soon, I promise" he said to her.

"Promise?" she asked him.

"Uh" he nodded. It's not like she can see him clearly or anything, it was so dark in that Haunted House cave thingy.

He reached his hand out for her to hold onto. "Here". Without thinking, she took his hand. His grip became tighter, assuring that he's right by her side.

It was finally over. He finally let go of her hand.

"It wasn't that bad" Joon commented.

"Mwoh? Not that bad? To you, it's not" she told him.

"But it was pretty funny how you kept on saying: Eomma, I don't want to be here! Yah, Lee Joon, I hate hate you so much right now!" he tried to imitate her. Hm, total fail.

"Hahaha, you're so funny" she said as she walked away. Joon caught up to her.

"I was just kidding _____-ah" he said to her. "Mianhae"

"Why are you avoiding Hee Ah?" she changed the subject.

"That girl's always following me around. Because of our mothers' being close friends, I try to put up with her. But, she's everywhere. Like today-" Joon explained.

"I've always thought that you and her.. ." she drifted off. "were together"

"_____-ah, don't jump to conclusions. We were never together. She always hangs around at my house. So, I see her pretty much everyday, like I see you everyday. But, I'm happy whenever I see you. Annoyed when I see her."

_____'s thoughts- Joon, you have no idea that just the little things that you say makes my day.

"Oh, ok" she managed to change subjects yet again. "We should go look for the others. Maybe we should go somewhere else"

They called the others out, telling them to meet at the parking lot. Change of plans, heading to Lotte World.

After that, they decided to have a bbq/birthday party for _____.

7:49 p.m.- _____'s place

"Where's Joon?" she asked Seungho.

"Molla" he shrugged as he surfed through the channels.

"Hyung, stop being so lazy and help out" Cheondung said.

"Fine" Seungho set the remote down and headed towards the kitchen to help.

8:37 p.m.

From: _____
To: Joon

    Where are you?

From: Joon
To: _____

    A few more steps until I reach your apartment-

She opened the door. On one hand, she could see Joon carrying a green bag and on the other hand, a beautiful wrapped box.

"Officially wishing you a Happy Birthday" he smiled and handed her her birthday present.

"Aww, Komawoyo" she thanked him and gave him a very quick hug.

BBQ went great as they had it on the rooftop of _____'s apartment buidling. It was time to cut the birthday cake.

Joon litted the candles for her.

"Unnie, make a wish!" Eun Mi exclaimed.

_____'s thought- Is it possible to make two wishes in one day?

"Make a wish _____-ah" Seungho told her.

She closed her eyes anyway,

I wish that Joon and I can become even more closer than we are now.

She finally opened her eyes and blew out the candle.

"Yes! Cake time!" Seungho exclaimed as he went to go get the forks and plates.

"Komawoyo guys for being here. You guys are the best" she smiled.

One hour later-

Eun Mi decided to stay the night. Cheondung and Seungho left first.

"It's already late, go get some sleep, ok?" Joon told her. 

"Ani, I'm not tired yet. I'll walk with you" she said.

--
Ki Kwang's thoughts- It's not midnight yet, so it's still her birthday. I can still give her this.

He was carrying a medium-large sized hello kitty plush wearing a mix-style (star blue) headphones.

He was only a few steps from _____'s apartment building. He noticed _____ and Joon walking together.

"Hope you've had fun today. Goodnight" he hugged her and soon let go.

"Goodnight" she waved to him. She hurriedly headed back towards the building, but stopped when,

"_____-ah" she heard someone calling her. She turned around, it was Ki Kwang.

"Ki Kwang!" she hurried towards him. "What are you doing here?" she asked him.

It is now 11:58 p.m. "It's still your birthday" he said to her as he handed her the Hello Kitty plush.

"Komawoyo Ki Kwang" she smiled. (used this word alot alot in this chapter)

"It's already late, you should go back in and rest. I'll walk with you" Ki Kwang insisted. It was dark out, who knows what kind of people lurk around at this time.

"Uh" she nodded.

On their way to her apartment.

"So, how was your day today?" he asked her.

"Other than being forced to go into a Haunted House, it was pretty great" she told him about the whole bumping into Hee Ah at Seoul Land story.

"And my heart kept beating, doogeun doogeun doogeun" she told him.

"Really" Ki Kwang said as he walked her to the front steps of her apartment. He didn't want to hear it anymore. Listening to the girl that he likes talk about another guy, isn't comfortable at all.

She continued to talk about her day, specifically the moments that she had with Joon.

"_____-ah, go get some rest, ok?" he told her, "Goodnight"

"Goodnight" she said as she slowly closed the door behind her.

Eun Mi was already sound asleep. _____ quietly headed towards her room.

She climbed into her bed, without even bothering of changing into comfy clothes.

"Ah, Joon's present" she suddenly thought. It was laying right on top of her desk. She opened it. It was an ipod touch. Why so expensive? Aside from that, was a yellow sticky note.

"Sorry for the Haunted House incident. But other than that, you've had fun, right?-

p.s.- We love you _____, you are such a good friend. Don't know what I would do without you.


"Good friend?" she repeated the last part. "Khu-deh, I'm just a good friend" she said as she set the ipod touch on her nightstand. She crumpled the note and  threw it on the floor.

 

Hmm, what do you think of this chapte?. Like it, hate it? Disappointed? Would like to hear from you guys. Please remember to comment and subscribe if you haven't done so. Silent readers, would love to hear from you guys too. - Side note: How did you guys think of Beast's comeback and mini-album? Love it?- Well. .I loved it! Especially "Break Down", have it on repeat for these past couple of days, other than Shinee's "Hello".

 

Subscribe. Comments are always appreciated. ^-^