Our Friendship

Life Do Forget

Chapter 1: Our Friendship

A house filled with love and friendship can be found here in Busan. Eunji’s and Daehyun’s life started here, at the place where they were born. Being born in the same year, Daehyun had live ahead of Eunji for only 3 months. They grew up together with their families being very close friends and all. It’s like they were already sibling or what more can meet their eyes.

Just like the tradition, 7 year old Daehyun would arrive early at Eunji’s house every Saturday. As usual, Eunji, the sleepyhead would still be sleeping soundly in her messy bedroom.

“Aunt! I’ll wake Eunji upstairs.” Daehyun greeted Eunji’s mom who was preparing breakfast for the two of them.
“You better do, Dae-ah.” Ms. Jung greeted back with a smile.

“Yah! Wake up, pig!” Daehyun shook Eunji who’s still drooling in her pillow.
Eunji’s eyes stirred open, seeing a familiar face once again, she sat up and wiped as if she was still not thoroughly awake.
“It’s still so early!” Eunji shouted and threw a pillow hardly at Daehyun.

That was how their relationship goes. Daehyun and Eunji would just normally play video games after breakfast, play tag, hide and seek, and many other normal things children do. But being together for seven years, made their friendship stronger, even though they were still young enough to know that.

Their friendship can rather be described as simple, but cute and rather rare.

But everything has an end, right? Theirs has too or maybe not?

“Daehyun-ah! We’re moving to Seoul. I heard that it’s fun there.” Eunji told Daehyun loudly with excitement in her voice.
“Yeah, I heard about that too! Can I come too?” Daehyun asked with delight.
“I don’t know? We’re going to live their starting tomorrow!” Eunji jumped happily without noticing Daehyun’s changed expression.
“You’re leaving?”
“What’s with that look! We can still play when we visit! Promise.” She smiled at him and held out her pinky finger.
“Really? You promised that!” Daehyun said as he entwined his pinky one with hers.

 

~End of Chapter~

 


Sorry if it's too short.
Hope you likes the first chappie though~

I'll update the second and last chapter tomorrow. Yieheh.
Don't forget. It's ONESHOT. yeah.