Thank you

Going back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Doongie...” someone tapped me.  I groaned and ignored that person.

 

“Yah Doongie wake up, we’re here.” I opened my tired eyes and squint it at the person who woke me up from dreamland.

 

 “Oh G.O. hyung?” I said with a hoarse voice.

 

I sleepily stand up and observed my surroundings expecting to see the dorm and became confused at the sight.

 

“Hey Doongie-ah are you still sleepy? We’re here already. You’re home.” He sweetly said. All of my confusions were gone when I heard the word ‘home’. 

 

Ah I’m back already.

 

I felt my earphones still plugged on my ears but no sound coming from it. I looked at my ipod and found that the battery is dead.

 

Great.

 

“Come on, get your things their already waiting outside.” Once again, he tapped my shoulder and left. I took my time getting my things while I sort out all what I am feeling being home.

 

---

 

“Yah! What took you so long?” Joonie hyung ask playfully irritated. I just smiled and ignored him. I’m not in the mood to play around. Really, I just don’t have the same hyper energy Joonie hyung and Mir have.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” I faintly heard Joonie hyung asks Mir as I overtake them and walk beside Seungho hyung.

 

“Is something bothering you?” Seungho hyung quickly ask the second I catch up on him.

 

“Hmmm?” I hummed and innocently smiled at him acting like I didn’t heard what he said.

 

“Ah never mind.” He said. I smiled secretly, happy at the fact that I didn’t have to answer him.

 

As we walk to the arrival area many questions were thrown to me like,

 

‘Are you excited?’

‘Don’t you feel nervous?’

‘What does it feel like living here?’

 

I answered them all politely and shortly to end the conversation so they wouldn’t ask again. I walk silently and keep a distance to them preventing them on asking another question and it’s because I’m getting tired of their persistence and their unlimited energy.

 

But maknae wasn’t getting my point because he suddenly walked beside me and put his arms on my shoulders. We kept silent fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter