Going back

Going back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Will you be alright?”

 

Dara noona said something on the phone, but because of the buzzling of people around the airport I can’t hear anything. So with my manager’s permission I went to the washroom where it is quieter.

 

“Sorry noona, can you repeat that?” I said as I went inside the washroom.

 

“I said will you be alright?” She asked me on the other line of the phone.

 

“Of course I will be. It’s our home.” I softly said touched by the fact that she seems worried.

 

“Aww, I want to go with you.” She whined and I chuckled at her childishness.

 

“Noona you can’t. You have to finish recording your album remember?” I reminded her.

 

“Ah yeah. Sigh, you’ll have a one month vacation there right? Maybe I can come visit you at that time!” She beamed.

 

“Okay fine. But finish your album first.” I laughed when I heard her grunt on the line. Is she really older than me?

 

Then a moment of silence came to us. “......” No one dared to say a word. I heard my noona sigh then bravely talked.

 

“Um Sanghyun?” She unsurely called me.

 

“Hmmm?” That’s the only reply that I gave because I half expected what she will say next.

 

“You know that there’s a possibility that you will see them right?” Bingo.

 

“Ah, don’t worry noona it’s not like they will approach me. They aren’t my friends.” My words bitter in my tongue.

 

“They were before.” She said.

 

“Before....” I repeated then for a moment I reminiscent of the past. But Dara noona’s words interrupted my thoughts.

 

“Sigh. I wish I can be with you when you go there. You will need an extra strength you know.” I chuckled again but this time not from her childishness but from her sweetness.

 

“Noona I’ll be fine. I’m not a little boy anymore, I can handle myself.” I reassured her.

 

“Hmmpph fine! But call me when you’re already there! Have a safe trip okay! I’ll try to visit you! Bye I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter