The Plane

Kidnapped

Luna and I walked into the plane.  I tried so hard to wipe that smile I had off of my face but I could not. I wonder who I will have to sit with...

Thought it was has been a while, 6 months, since I have debuted, I am not on 'friend terms' with many of the idols.  But I know a lot of them because before I auditioned for SM entertainment, I was a fan girl.  A hard core fan girl.  I am stil on fan girl mode for some people, such as Onew of SHINee.  I still can not believe he is walking in front of me in line right now.  I accedentally walked into his hand carry he was close to dragging on the walk to the airport.  He turned and smiled. TURNED AND SMILED. 

In the plane.  Finally.  So there are a lot or rows and I know I have the window seat and next to me will be one person and then there is an empty seat. So...

[ME ][SOMEONE][NO ONE]

Well that was so unconvenent for me because that means the person next to me will have an extra seat to chill on like sleeping, and the aisle.  Its ok though, like I will sleep through this trip. I don't know why but I feel a little scared.

I open my bag and look at where the seat I have to sit in will be. J1.  Umm... A, B.... I... J. Found it. I made eye contact with my seat but had to fight off of all the people over me. Eunhyuk swung his bad over my head while trying to put it on the compartment of top of his seat.

"Sorry Maknae", he smiled.  I feel like its a new culture for everyone to call me "Maknae" now.  I like it though, its cute. I feel like I am one of them. That felt so cheesy, to think that.  But that is exactly how I feel, sort of.  I crammed between more people trying not to fall of the seated people or knoack someone down.  the aisles are so damn tight.

I finally made it to my seat. No one way there yet.  I looked around and people were eaither putting their bags on the top, seated, or looking for their seat.  I decided to take out my nesesity pouch and put the rest of my bag on the top.  I took out my pouch, a peach colored bag holding a few pads, a bit of makeup, a notebook and colorful pens, and my phone.  I place in on my seat and pick up my bag.  It was heavy because of some clothes and other things I don't know why I packed into a handcarry. I lifted it over my head. Can not reach it.  . Forgot to open the compartment.  I tried to lean over to open it with the backpack balanced on my shoulder and other hand. Fail. I started to tip over but someone caughted me.

"Are you all right?" Choi Minho looked into my eyes.  His hands were on my waist and he held my backpack up half on my and my hand and the other half on him in his hands.

"Its so heavy for a handcarry." He said quickly removing his eyes and hand for me, picking the hand carry up and putting in swiftly into the compartment. 

So far I blankly stared.  I did not know Choi Minho.  This is my first time talking to him.  And I am just noticing that. 

I moved my eyes from him before he saw me.

"Thank you and yes I am alright.  It is a little heavy..." I replied sliding into my seat. Minho sat down as well.

[J1][J2][J3]  [Me][][Minho]

He sat on the wrong seat, away from me.  I know he knew it was not the right seat.  He didn't want to sit by me? Its ok, it makes sence... I don't know him.  It hurt a little though. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The plane started to move ater a while and it was awkward just sitting there ignoring the safety stuff being said.  Minho and I made some awkward eye contact a few times.  He was legit sitting there starting at the world and looking cute.  I took out my pens and paper and started to draw Onew.  Like a chibi version. Unexpectedly, Minho leaned over and talked to me.

"That is pretty good, it almost looks like Onew hyung." He looked at it smiling. 

"It is Onew Oppa. actually... " I said.

"Oh is he your secret crush? How adorable... I won't tell him. Or maybe I should." He smiled and talked to himself.

"No no!  Its nothing like that.  I look up to him as.. an idol. I guess. And.. I like chicken too."  I tried to cover up.  I mean I don't like him, its just that he is awesome. I was so awkward.. god.

Minho and I continued to make conversation.  He was very friendly and laughed a lot. His laugh could rival Onew's!

We landed in no time.