The Airport

Kidnapped

Finally.  After months of my debut I finally get to perform out of Korea!  I have been waiting to go somewhere new, not that I have anything agaist Korea, its just I know we have more international fans compared o Korean fans. And its only fair that the new SM girl group should travel to America and Japan like SHINee, Super Junior and SNSD have been. 

I am part of a girl group, as the main dancer and maknae.  I love it.  Everything of it.  I love to dance and I am getting lessons how to sing because it is one of my weaknesses but the other 4 members cover up for me pretty well.  Everyone in our group is excited.  I love them to death and it ahs only been 6 months since our first debut!  I guess that is what happens when you sleep, eat, practice, live with eachother.  I can not imagine my life without my group.  And they all baby me, even though the next youngest person is 3 months older than me. 

Today we are all excited.  We are all going to China for a concert with SHINee, Super Junior, a few members of Exo, f(X) and Snsd!  Everyone looks at us funny because we are so excited and for them its normal.  But that is the past.  Now I am waiting in line to get my passport checked. 

"Maknae, walk up this way and show this to that lady over there. " Exo's manager pointed at some lady with red lipstick and a ait hostess dress, like any other ladies. 

I nodded and walked up to her.  She smiled the fakest most plastic smile I have ever seen.  It reminded me of my first photo shoot.  I gave her my passport.

"Thank you!"  She handed my my passport. 

I smiled back at her, took my passport and stuffed it in the front zipper of my hand carry.  My hand carry was a backpack, unlike most of f(x) and SNSD who carried purses.  Taemin from SHINee has one like mine I noticed in the lines but mine was in a different color.  Taemin actually brought it for me because he said my hand carry was too small. 

I sat down on a bench with Luna from F(x).  We exchanged smiles while I took a picture of the airport with my phone. 

"No need for that."  I turned to Luna who continued to talk looking at her passport.  "You will be on many planes and in many airposts as time passes." She looked up and smiled at me.

"This is my first time after debuting to be going... I just don't want to forget how happy I am right now."

Luna scooted closer to me.  "Then take a picture with me!" 

I smile at her.  She was so nice to talk to. She put her face close to mine and I took the picture.  I checked to see if I look alright. 

"Send that to me ok!"

 

"EVERYONE LISTEN!  Ok thank you.  The seating have been mixed up a little.  Instead of every group sharing a row, they are going to be sharing columbs." 

"I guess that means we have to start discovering were we all belong. "  Luna said while picking up her bag. 

We walked into the plane.