I don't Wanna!!

My World

Two years ago i stepped into a world so different than what i used to call normal.

The people are all either gay or lesbian. For a guy to like a girl, or vice versa, was an abomination. Every corner you turn there was another same- couple making out or... in the action, If you know what i mean.

Here it is abnormal to only... do it in the bedroom. When a boy turns 15, he has to have a boyfriend before three weeks after his birthday or his parents arrange a marriage for him.

MARRIAGE!

And that is not even the worst part. If you have an arranged marriage you have to have in front of your whole family, your only type of wall being a glass window on a stage like area of space.

As i said early this type of stuff is not normal to me. Its like i was transported through a dream to this odd world.

Apparently i was cursed in my past life because my birthday is in two weeks. Thankfully i have made a few friends in the time that i have already been here. Sulli, Victoria, Amber, Krystal, Jonghyun, Key, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and finally Minho. I probably wouldn't have made it as long as i have if i didn't have those guys with me all along.

Although sometimes it can get a bit awkward with all but Minho and I not being paired up. Sometimes we joke about hooking up in secret, but we know its just something to say just so its not as tense in the room.

 

So anyway today i am going shopping with Key to pick out an outfit for my birthday. We settled on a white shirt, gray vest, black chain vest, a black, gray, and white tie and plain black pants.

 

>>Taemin aren't you excited for your birthday?<< Key asked me with so much hope in his voice it almost hurt to be sarcastic.

Almost.

>>Is this a trick question?<<

>>Oh come on Taebaby. Don't tell me you are still on those ideas about liking girls.<< He turned toward me after laying the clothes at the register. >>Honey those kinds of thoughts will get you thrown into jail.<<

 

I huffed a breath at the irony. >>Trust me Key. If we were still in time world all of you guys would be thrown into some kind of prison. Especially you and Jjong hyung.<<

I took my clothes and we began to walk out of the store. >>just don't want to see you forced into something you don't want.<<

>>I know and I'm trying really hard to accept how this place is but its all still so new to me." I whined.

>>I bet i could cheer you up!<< Key and i turned quickly toward the sound of that deep voice.

Minho and Jonghyun were quickly making their way over, Jjong with this love struck look in his eye so bright and clear you could see it from the moon, a cheesy grin playing on his lips. As soon as his eyes landed on his 'puppy' key ran toward him at full speed. They met halfway and with no words needed, began to basicaly eat each others faces off.

I turned away from the scene to Minho only to find that he was staring at me already.

>>What? Is there something on my face?<< I asked, hands immediatly going to my face.

>>I was just..Nevermind.<< Minho looked away quickly.

Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me but it looked like he was blushing. From what? It was kind of hard to tell at the moment over my erratic heartbeat. It never does that around anyone else. Just Minho when he got a little close or would casually whisper in my ear little secrets i knew were only for me. But maybe i was just feeling a little sick today and my heart was the victim.

>>Are you okay?<<

>>Huh.. oh uh, yeah. I'm fine.<< I hadn't even noticed we were outside my house now. I took of my seat belt. >>Thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow Minho hyung.<<

>>Wait a second.<< He said after i was almost out of the his truck. >>Yes?<<

>>I h-have something i've been wanting to tell you for..for a while now,<< My heart sped up in my chest and i couldn't remeber how to breathe for a second. But why? Its not like I like him or anything right. I'm still the Taemin i was 2 years ago, right? Straight Taemin, who likes girls very much? >>I'll just text you later. I-If thats okay with you.<< He was stumbling over his words and i could tell he was nervous.

>>Yeah thats fine.<< I said smoothly with a smile. >>I'll be waiting.<< And before i could stop myself it slipped out. On the outside i looked calm and collected, but inside i was freaking out.

Minho let out a breath of nervousness before smiling. Seeing his smile i couldn't help but show one of my own before getting out of his truck and walking to the front door. I turned around and waved to him one last time before going in the house.

>>What is wrong with you taemin? You can't possibly be thinking you like him. He is a boy! You are a boy!<<

>>I know but he's so handsome, and his smile....<<

>>Pull yourself together! you are not gay!<<

>>Right, right i know... And im fighting with myself. Just perfect.<< I groaned and pulled at my hair in frustration. Why must i be given such a hard life?

 

As soon as I sat down on my bed my phone beeped.

 

New Message:

From: Min ;)

To:Taebaby

Please don't freak out when i tell you this but...

I like you.

-Minho

 

My eyes almost popped out of my head when i read what he'd sent. My whole boddy went into shcok and i dropped my phone. I sat in that position for almost twenty minutes before my phone beeped again. I just stared at it scared to see what else would be on the screen. But everyone has to face their fears once in a lifetime right?

 

New Messge:

From: Min ;)

To:Taebaby

I'm so sorry. I don't know when it happened. it just came to me so fast and i know how you felt about gay people but key told me to tell you how i felt but now i think i made a mistake. Do you hate me???

-Minho

 

Reply:

From:Taebaby

To: Min ;)