I’ll always be there for you : LAYSICA 

Stories of Jung Jessica

LAYSICA : I’ll always be there for you (if you wanna cry, I’ll be your shoulder just for today. If you wanna laugh, I’ll be your smile so don’t be sad. I’ll be always there for you)

 

 

 

 

   Jung Sooyeon known as Jung Jessica was the most popular girl in Girls Generation. She was even better than Kim Taeyeon, SNSD’s leader. 23 years old, she was at the top of her career even if she didn’t want to leave. She really began to love to be an idol so she was always disappointed and made emotionless face. Nobody could comfort her even Hwang Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. She became distant, cold, sad and emotionless. What she wanted, was to be alone : leave her in her sadness.

   Today was MAMA 2013 so everybody was really busy to be ready for MAMA. Only Hyoyeon and Seohyun attended to MAMA 2013 because SNSD were all busy and Jessica didn’t want to go because she had no strength to go to MAMA so she just watched it in SM hotel in Hong Kong. She was happy and sad : they win the “Best Female Group” but didn’t win the “Best Dance Group”. EXO won the “Best album of the year” and YG won a lot of prizes. She was a fan of GDragon so she was so proud of him. For the first time, she smiled but nobody saw it because she was lonely. In fact, she always smiles but only alone.

   Two days later, she had a big argue with Taeyeon because she thought Kim Joonmyun, Taeyeon’s boyfriend was cheating with her even if she denied it but she didn’t care and leave.

   She was at the rooftop at the SM building, crying. Alone with her sadness. She felt like the only and worst girl in the world. Nobody comfort her, nobody was there for her, nobody talked to her, and nobody made her smile. Couldn’t hold her tears anymore, she cried out loud... very loudly.

At the practice room

   EXO were practicing their last music : GROWL. With GROWL, they won lots of prizes in Music Bank, Inkigayo and Music Core. They even won the “Best Song of the Year” and “Best Album of the Year”. SM artists and Lee Sooman were very proud of them so they always practiced until they die to be more perfect. After two hours of practicing hard, they took a rest. “Waa, so tired. Who wants to buy snakes?” said Suho.

Not me ‘cause I’m your precious maknae and son.” said Tao. “Tao, you bastard! I’m the maknae!” replied the real maknae Sehun. “Aish, whatever, baby.” teased Tao. “W-What? Wanna fight?” asked Sehun. “You have no chance my poor y maknae Sehun.

No huntao moment please.” said Suho. “We want huntao moments!!” yelled chanbaek. “And no more Chanbaek please. You make me be crazy” replied Kris. “I think Kai wants” teased Lu Han. “Mwo? Are you in* crazy? Of course not!” replied Kai. “ it, I’m too lazy to stand up so not me please!” told Xiumin. “I’ll do it.” said an innocent boy.

Thanks Yixing. You’re really the kind one.” said Suho.

Jessica’s POV

   I was at the rooftop, doing my new hobby : cry. Why do you all hate me? What did I do before? Is it because I’m not perfect like you SNSD? Why am I the only one who didn’t want to be separate?

   I lift my face to look the beautiful sunset. Sometimes, I thought to disappear but I didn’t know why should I do it? Die is necessary to disappear? I was about to leave but when I turned around, I saw someone : Yixing, one of EXO’s member. I was shocked and surprised. Did he hear my thought? Did he watch me all the time? “Oh, annyeong Yixing.” That was all the words I could say. “A-Annyeong Jessica sunbae. A-Are you alright? Kwenchana yo?” he asked with a worried face. “Uh.. uhm yea, thanks.” I forced to smile but didn’t work. “What a relief. Uh, I-I should go so goodbye sunb-“

No wait.., can you stay here for a moment please?”

O-Okay.”

   He sat next to me and took a tissue and a soda. I thanked him and started to look at the landscape of Seoul. “I think your hear what I said.” I finally said. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t want to hear you but I heard sobs so” shyly replied Lay. “Kwenchana, it’s ok. I’m sure you know the rumor of me dating Suho. Did you believe it?” I asked without looking at him. “Definitely not. I know you’re not like that. Moreover, we all know that Suho isn’t that player boy. I cannot believe people trust those stupid rumors. You’re just one of his best friends and that’s all. They really love each other so why did they argue? Definitely don’t know.” explained Lay. “Thanks for being concern Yixing. I knew I could confide in you.” I really smiled without looking at him. “You can confide your heart. If you wanna cry, I’ll be your shoulder just for today. If you wanna laugh, I’ll be your smile so don’t be sad. I’ll be always there for you. Nobody hates you but loves you. I really like you.., you’re so special to my heart.” Yixing said with the most beautiful smile in the world. I couldn’t resist anymore and let my tears falling down while I pressed my face to his shoulder. I hate crying in front of people but Yixing was special. Since his debut, I was attracted by his determination and perseverance. We became friends because of Suho. I already knew he likes me but always rejected him because he was too young to understand real love. I thought he was able to forget me but now, I’m kinda sad to only being seen as just a close friend. I managed to see him as a real man but now it’s too late : he doesn’t love me anymore. I know he really can heal people; he just heals my soul.

   Minutes later, I swept my tears and looked at him. One of his arms was on my shoulder whereas his other arm caressed my cheek. I tried to not blush but fail : he saw it and chuckled. “Take a rest on your dorm.” He finally said. “I can’t face Taeyeon for now.” I replied. “You may catch a cold so come inside please.” “Thanks for being concern as always Yixing.” teasing him. “I am so serious Jess’.., go with me.” “Where?” “In EXO practice room.” “A-Aniyo. I prefer go home!” I replied. “Why? Are you embraced being surrounded by boys?” he teased me. “Not at all. Stop teasing me Yixing!! It’s just---I can’t face Suho too.” I denied his favor. “He really wants to have a serious talk but you always run away.” “Fine, let’s go in.” I gave up. He smiled happily and took my hands playfully. Holding men’s hand especially Yixing’s hand makes me blush a lot. He chuckled at me and smiled sweetly. His lovely smile..

   We finally were in front of the practice room. He could see my nervousness but he reassured me with his beautiful smile again. I am like an idiot. “Xing Xing, you’re late. I am hungry. I almost eat Xiumin!” said troll Chen. “Wae me?” replied Xiumin. “’cause you’re delicious to my eyes!” trolled Chen. I chuckles at their childish argue. It remained me with SNSD. “Mian’ everyone but I have to.” replied Yixing. “Hello everyone, SNSD Jessica haeyo.” I bowed and tried to smile sweetly as always. “Annyeong sunbae! I am really glad to see you!” replied Lu Han. “Just call me Sica Han! Ah, you’re really too cute!!”  he blushed and was teasing by EXO. I could see some jealousy in Yixing’s eyes but I thought it was my imagination. “Jess… I-“ “Don’t be sorry Joonmyunnie because I am the one who is sorry. Because of me, I ruin your relationship and friendship.” I immediately cut him and bowed my head. “Aish, that’s why I’d like to have a serious talk. You’re wrong. Nobody was angry at you. Taeyeon was angry because you wouldn’t like to let her explain why she thought you date me but after she knew she was wrong. She knew you cannot do those things because you really love her. She cried a lot and told me the full story. She was really sad Sica—now, she thought she lost a precious sister and friend and is in a big depression.” Explained seriously Suho. “I---- “ I couldn’t say any word. Yea, I was really shock and really egoist. “Sorry for always being selfish Kim Joonmyun.” I bowed and let a few traces of tears appear. “I was wrong so please forgive me.” “Hyung, say something! You should not let her cry!” yelled Sehun. “Don’t worry Sehun-ah! I’ll be fine.” I replied. “Aish, you stubborn girl, I told you I’ve already forgiven you! Who cannot forgive to Princess Jessica?” teased Suho. I laughed at his remark. The atmosphere began being playfully and better. We laughed out loud and played. They did everything to make me smile. They were so cute. “Noona, c---can I have your number please? Please?” asked Baekhyun. “Of course, sure Baekkie!” I gave him my number. “For now, I am the luckiest boy in the world!!” yelled Baekhyun. “Stop being a fanboy Bacon!” said Chanyeol, annoyed by his hyung. “Me too, me too I want your number pleaaaaaase!” begged Lu Han. “Of course Hannie, you can! You boys are seriously funny! Better than SHINee or SuJu” I laughed hard. They all laughed.

You see that? We will always be there for you.” whispered Yixing. “Thanks for being always on my side Yixing.

   He drove me home with EXO manager’s car. We were quiet but it was better for us. When we were in front of my dorm, I hugged him tightly and thanked him. I pecked his cheek and was about to leave but he took my hand harshly and hugged me again. “Y—Yixing, what are you doing?” “Shh, let me be in your heart please. I know I can heal him with my pure love.” whispered Lay. “You know we can’t be together Yixing..” “Why do you always reject my love for you? I know at first it was just an attraction but I learnt to know you more and now I’m really sure that I don’t love Jessica anymore but Jung Sooyeon and her really heart. You like me but you always reject me just because you’re on top of your career and you’re older than me but who cares? People don’t pay attention to age so why not us? Let me a chance to prove you I am not that child but a real man who loves and takes care to her girlfriend. I do love you Jessica…, really really do. I think I cannot handle any more if you reject me again. My heart doesn’t want to heal because I am falling in love for the most beautiful woman in the galaxy.” I was moved by his statement. I didn’t really expect that he would easily confess. Seeing his desperate stare, I couldn’t resist and pressed my lips on his. He immediately responded to my kiss and embraced me on my waist. The kiss was pure, sweet and tender. I can feel his breath on my cheek. We broke apart to stare each other before kissing again but more passionately. How can I reject this man so caring? I love him and forever love him.

   Days later, I am finally was forgiven by Taeyeon. I announced that I date Yixing and everyone was happy for us. Baekhyun and Lu Han cried a lot because I was dated Lay but nothing happens later. We’re still pretty close. Joonmyun and Taeyeon were fiancé, Yoona and Sooyoung reveal to news that they’re dating and I was happy with Lay. I wish we could stay like that forever. I love SNSD, I love EXO, I love SM, and I love Zhang Yixing.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I am late but this is a LAYSICA one-shot. I have exams because I am on university so I study hard everyday.. but I promise I will try to update soon. exoshika   this is for you. Hopefully you like it ^^ PS: I love your gif XDXD that's why I put some baeksica lol

PS(2) : This scene takes place after the meet of hunsica so that's why they're already close ^^