Friendship - HUNSICA

Stories of Jung Jessica

HEY GUYS! YOU ALL EXPECTED TO HAVE A HUNSICA OS! SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT! IT'S NOT A LONG BUT REALLY SHORT OS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE LOTS OF TIME. UNDERSTAND ME PLEASE~ I WILL UPLOAD LATER THE TENTH CHAPTER OF A RENASCENCE INTO A NEW LIFE!!

PS : LOVE BAEKHYUN'S REACTION!! XD BaekLu dancing BOYFRIEND by Justin Bieber... Just a dream. They were so... argh. My ovaries.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HUNSICA – Friendship

 

 

 

“Oh, jeomal mianhae yo. I really didn’t want to bump to you. “ said a tall handsome boy to a small women. “Aniyo, kwenchana yo. Are you one of the EXO-K members?” asked the small woman. “Yea, I’am Oh Sehun, maknae of EXO.” replied without looking to the woman, embarrassed. “I know you now. You were with Yoong to dance MARRY YOU isn’t it?” she asked. He tilted, looking her how does she knows he have danced with SNSD. “How do you k… J-Jessica noon- sunbaemin? I’m really sorry, I didn’t want to bother you.” he stammered. She chuckled, looking at his cuteness. “Finally you recognize me! If you didn’t, I was going to punch you. Just kidding.” she joked. “So, what’re you doing? Shouldn’t you to be with EXO?”  “Break time sunbae.” replied maknae Sehun. “We’ve already told you to just call us noona.” she didn’t like to call her “sunbae” when they’re in the same label. “Would you like to hang out with me then?” she asked nowhere. “Y-Yea sure. Why? Where’re your members?”  “They left me without telling where they were going so I’m alone now without anything to do.” she pouted. “Now, I used to stand it but today I really wanted to hang out with Taeng unnie” she added. “Do you love amusement park?”  “YEA I LOVE IT!” replied Sehun, bubbly mode ON. She chuckled to his reaction. “I like you, you’re cute. Come on let’s go.” she grabbed Sehun’s wrist.

 

On Jessica’s car, nobody spoke. Sehun were a little embarrassed while Jessica drove carefully. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite you so no stress.” she said without looking at him. He just nodded. He stared at her for a while after saying this to him. He looked carefully her long straight brown hair, her pink lips and her beautiful face. He was amaze. How can she be a goddess girl? He’s never seen a beautiful girl like her before. Even Miranda Kerr isn’t wonderful as her. “How did I not notice her beauty?” he repeatedly thought in his mind. Before they arrived, from the beginning she knew he was staring at her like an idiot. Thought of his intense stare makes her blush. “Do really I look ugly or do I have something on my face?” she was teasing him. He then started to look away, blushing hard. She started to burst out laughing. Shocked, he followed her and laughed too.

 

“What do want to do Sehun-sshi?  You’re my guest.” she asked, looking to the amusement park. “Do you like roller coaster Jessica noona?” he excitedly asked her. She looked him with a worry face but agreed. “If you’re afraid I understand. We can still change before climbing.” he asked, concerned. “It’s nothing, I can handle. You just will hear my beautiful scream!!” she joked. “My poor ears..” he teased, pouting. While the attraction, Jessica did her dolphin scream and grabbed tightly his arm. They did after lots of attraction and took lots of pictures. Of course, they exchanged their numbers. Sehun wanted to ride the “tunnel of love” but she rejected his proposition. They after took a break time to eat ice cream and waffles but it have suddenly rained. They decided to go back home for resting and spend time for doing what they wanted in their respectively dorm. “I’m thankful for spending time with you Sica noona. Thanks so much!! Saranghae!!” he happily said. “Nothing for my maknae Sehun! It was great and I had a good day too. We should spend more time together ‘cause I had fun!” she replied, smiling sweetly at him. “Yea of course, I’d like too!!” “Take always care Sehun-ah!” she waved at him like a child. “You too noona.”

 

Happy. Yes, he was happy. He learnt to know Jessica. She wasn’t a cold girl. She wasn’t an ice princess but a really sweet and caring girl. She treated him well as her little brother. Except Jessica, nobody treated him like that. She never refused his propositions. She never was bad at him but always smiled at him. Her smiles were only to him. They were like a lovely dovey couple. When he put one foot in his dorm, everybody started to jump on him furiously. “YAH OH SEHUN! Where were you?” asked leader Suho. “I hang out.” simply replied Sehun, poker face mode ON. “We had to practice without you! If Lee Sooman-sshi was looking at us, you’ll be in trouble.” added 2nd leader Kris. “Aish, you guys seriously. No need to be worry about me. I’m not a child anymore.” he said. “But you’re our maknae. Don’t forget that!” said the oldest, baozi Xiumin. “Yea yea.. whatever.”  “Where did you go?” asked Lay. “In amusement park.” he smiled. “Whit..?” added troll Chen. “A sunbae.” he smirked. “WHAAAAAAAAT? WHO?” they all said. “I’m pretty sure it’s SNSD Taeyeon or Yoona sunbaenim!!” said happy virus Chanyeol. “or Krystal from f(x)” added D.O. “Ani, you’re all wrong hyung. It was Jessica noona.” he smirked. “JUNG JESSICA??? Oh my dsduhfanbiassnsdudhjcsdbhbxhdbgsh.. HOLY ! Lucky you are! Does she mention my name or you do?” fanboy-ed Byun Baekhyun. “Aish.., so jealous.” Added Lu Han. “Sorry hyung, she didn’t mention your name but only MINE! SHE’S NOW MINE! Sorry bacon!” he stuck his tongue out and started to run away from his furious hyung.

 

Friendship is a good way to know people and to be close. But one day, friendship becomes always love.