A happy ending on a SMTOWN concert – BAEKSICA

Stories of Jung Jessica

A happy ending on a SMTOWN concert – BAEKSICA

 

 

" Thank you very much to attend the concert! SMTOWN love you so much! "


" Thank you all! "


"And here are SHINee, Super Junior, F (x), Girls Generations, EXO,BoA and of course : TVXQ! "


" We love you! "


"American Fans! We will be back soon for another concert! "

Point of view of Jessica

   It is soon the end of the concert. It's almost time for the last song. I hate this moment : I never know with whom should I go. I walked around the stage waving fans. Tiffany was with Sunny and spoke with Siwon and Key, Hyoyeon is dancing with Kai and Eunhyuk, Taeyeon spoke with Taemin, Yuri ran in all directions while welcoming the fans and Yoona was with BoA. As to Sooyoung, she walked quietly with Onew.
   Aish, I really hated this moment. I had nobody to talk to. So I went to see Krystal who was with Sulli, Amber and Victoria. They were getting organized for the last parade. Luckily, I went instantly into the conversation.

 

" Krystal? Do you want to sing with me this time? " I asked


" Unnie, I'm sorry but I'm already with Sulli ... " said Krystal


" What? Yet? But I do not know who to go ... " I pouted


" Amber? " said Sulli


" Sorry, I'm already with Victoria ... Sorry Sica! "


" So I'm really only ... "


" No, do not say that! You'll find someone! " said Victoria


"All the girls are already taken ... Why are we an odd number? " I said, irritated


" It only remains for you more than boys then!  " said Krystal


" Y-Yah! I do not want ... "


" Either you sing alone or you are looking for someone! What do you think? "


" Well, I'll opt for the second option ... "


" Come with me!  "


Point of view of Krystal


   I could not leave her alone again. The last time, she was with Suho and Kris and this has created a huge buzz. She hated to see on the internet "Susica" or "Krissica." It annoyed her constantly. So, for fear of creating a new rumor, she becomes a little distant and had suddenly the nickname of "Ice Princess." She did not like the nickname given by his fans.
   So we walk in search of an interesting person for Jessica. To remove her nervousness, we changed the subject :


" Sica Unnie? When will we see Eomma? "


" I don't know Krystal ... I miss her a lot too ... "


" Hum. "


" Tell me! Do I look very cold ? "


" Why are you asking me that? " I replied, surprised


" I feel that everyone is afraid of me while I do nothing. This is my natural look. With my appearance in "Wild Romance" my image of  "Ice Princess" is rising up ... I don't understand anything. "


" Unnie ... Don't worry! You will quickly find someone very nice who won't judge you! Quick, because you will soon pass! "


" Okay ... " she replied, annoyed


   We've done all the round of SHINee : no one. We watched Super Junior : no either. Even TVXQ. There remained only the EXO.


" Unnie ~ Go! You must absolutely choose someone in EXO! "


" Who then? "
 

" EXO-K or EXO-M? "


" EXO-K. I do not speak Chinese. "
 

" Suho? "


" Are you kidding me? The last time I was there with him! Not a second time! "


" Sehun? "


" He is always with Luhan and Xiumin. "


" Kai? He's very handsome! "


" Yes, he is handsome but he is probably already with Taemin and Hyoyeon ... "


" There remains only D.O and Baek Hyun... "


" OMG ... I do not know ... "


" But tell me : don't you tell me that Baek Hyun had a great voice? "


" Uh ... Yes. "


" Don't you tell me that he was cute too? "


" Uh ... Yes. "


" YES! We found it Unnie! "


" W-What? "


" You will go with Baek Hyun! "


Point of view of Jessica


   I was embarrassed. I could not even think sing with him. That was impossible. He's cute but he never looked at me. I am absolutely sure he loves Tiffany or Taeyeon. I am not comparable to them. I'm not beautiful. I am an "Ice Princess." Krystal kept pushing me to Baek Hyun, who was already in the company of Chen. I did not want to. I was too ashamed.


" Krystal! I give up! Come with me and let Sulli be with Baek Hyun please! I beg you ... "


" Shiro. We'll see Baek Hyun! "


Point of view of Baek Hyun


   I was on the scene with Chen. We were thinking about with whom we'll sing this time it. I really wanted to be with Girls Generations. I really admire this group and I am a fan. I didn't really like the rumor that my favorite noona in SNSD was Kim Taeyeon. We're friends indeed, but I much prefer someone else. She sings really well, she has a perfect size, she's cute and she's great.


" Hyung! Who do you think? " asked Chen


" Me? Nothing... I sang! "
 

" With the mouth closed?  " laughs Chen


" Tsk, ok I give up. I thought of her. "
 

" Oooh, interesting. You have fallen in love of her! "  teased Chen


" Not at all! I just admire my sunbae."


" I'm sure you crack for her! " teased Chen again


" If I say yes, will you be happy? "


" Oh yes! I was right! You crack for Jessica sunbae! Who would have thought? "


" She never looks at me ... I think she likes Kai or Sehun. "


" Do not say anything. Yah! This is not Jessica sunbae and her sister? "


" Where? Yes, they are! I'm too embarrassed! Do you think they will ask me to sing with her? "


" I think so! Come on, I'll leave! I'll join Xiumin! "
 

" W-Wait .. ! "
 

I am alone in front of the person I admire.
 

Point of view of Jessica


" Baek Hyun? "


" Y-Yes Krystal? "


" Would you like to go with Jessica Unnie? "


" S-Seriously? "
 

" If you do not want Baek Hyun, this is not serious. Do not strain yourself. " I replied, jaded


" Of course yes! With pleasure!  " he replied, smiling at me


" You see? Come on, I'll leave you now! Bye ~ " smirked Krystal


Baek Hyun has accepted to go with me?


" T-Thank you for going with me! " I said, embarrassed


" You're welcome Jessica sunbae! " he replied, smiling


" Jessica. Do not be formal with me. "


" Do you know that I really admire you ... ? " he said, head bowed


" Really? Thank you very much! I really thought you prefer Tiffany or Taeyeon ... "


" No no no. Not at all. I love SNSD, but I much prefer you Jessica. "


" Thank Baek Hyun. It is our turn to sing! Come on! Let's go! "

I'm really happy to be with you, Jessica Jung. My heart is pounding fast when I see you. I think I really fell under your spell, Jessica.
 

Byun Baek Hyun. Thank you for accepting me as I am. I feel really good with you.


After the concert


" It was really good! "


" Yes, you're right Taeyeon! " said Sunny


" I do not know why but this is the best concert I did! " said Sooyoung


" SNSD Fighting ~"


In the car


" Sica, do not you go in? "


" Uh ... I still have something to do Tiffany! Wait for me two minutes! "


"Ok! "


   I went to the car of EXO. It was absolutely necessary that I speak to Baek Hyun. I think that he is more than a hoobae for me ... This is not my dongsaeng but a loved one: I realized that I loved him.
   As he was getting into the car, I called him :


" Baek Hyun! Baek Hyun! "


" N-Noona? "


" I wanted to thank you again for all you did. It was really great! " I said, smiling at him


" I had a great time with you. I hope we will be able to see more often! " he replied, smiling


" Well, I'll leave. They're waiting you. Go, bye ~ "


" Wait! I forgot something! "


"What is that? "


" This "


   Baek Hyun came and kissed me on the cheek. At that moment, my face turned as red as a tomato. After the kiss, he smiled and got in the car. I stood there waiting for the car to leave. I was happy but not too surprised. At least now I'm really sure of my feelings. Thank you my good star -> Krystal ~


" JESSICA! I waited you for a long time! Everyone are in the car except you! "


" Sorry ... Tiffnay ! Don't shout please! "


" Why are you blushing? "


" Oh, nothing. "


A week later


" Heys girls! Check it out! "


" What is Taeyeon? " asked Yoona


" Look! "

" BIG NEWS : When she got home, a fan saw Baek Hyun Byun, lead singer of the new band EXO kissed Jessica Jung, lead singer of Girls Generations! Is this a new couple in SMTOWN? Why did he do that? Mystery ... " read Yuri


" Wow! Now I understand why you were all red when I'm looking for you ... " explained Tiffany, laughing


" Congratulations! " shouted the girls


" Ah, there it is. A new rumor ... OMG! I hate the paparazzi ... ! "


At least this time, the rumor is with the person I love. It does not matter if it lasts because it's true. I love you Byun Baek Hyun.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is not really a BAEKSICA but nervermind! I really like the GIF when Krystal pushed Jessica to Baek Hyun! They're too cute together~

Don't worry, I keep continue my story!! I'm writting the sixth chapter! Just wait please~~ ^^

I hope you like it! Please like and comment~~ I'll be happy!