If you love something let it go

When I met you [dropped]

 

Chapter 1
No one's POV

 

It was raining that night,Choi Minho or should I say THE Choi Minho was in an abandoned park next to his former house. As every drop of the rain fell, memories of childhood kept flashing drop after drop. He remembered her pale skin, her smile. He could remember her clearly, 'she was here' he still believed. ' only her flesh has been vanished from here,' he forced himself to believe. But he hated to admit the fact he knew 'she is no longer a part of this world...'.

"Why do these memories haunt me?" he said.  

It's not that that he didn't want these memories to go away. No, never. It was only because every time he did the more it would hurt and make him weak. Sorrowful pain & memories are better to keep a distance from...

 

Minho flipped open his mobile to check the time. 11:47 p.m. it wrote. He got up from the swing and headed home... to his empty house. As he walked forward he saw a slim figure in front of him. By the looks of it, he/she looked injured. Minho's curiosity led him to the small figure laid next to the slide. He seemed severely injured... his right cheek swollen red, his arms full of cuts and bruises. Minho gasped at the painful sight. Minho carefully lift up the boy's T-shirt, revealing the boys back. The back had a long cut on it, with some red marks which probably looked like they came from whips. Minho immediately carried the boy, the boy rested his body weight on Minho's back. Minho carefully placed the boy in the back seat and drove home.


 

 

 A/N :

I know it's a little boring but here you go ((:

I'll plan the next chapter with Ai very soon C:

 

 

Thanks for reading <3 Subscribe and Comment wink