The introduction

When I met you [dropped]

Chapter 2

No noe's POV

No... I'm sorry... Don't get closer...

Please don't hurt me...

 

Taemin's eys flicked open, it wasn't just a nightmare it was his cruel past. He'd been hoping they would leave but they come every night... haunting his once pleasant dreams that were shattered years ago. Taemin found himself looking at a white ceiling above him.

What the hell, Taemin thought.

He immidiately got up and checked his surrounding. He was in a large luxurious king size bed, A truely  magnificent room with Victorian style walls. Taemin just kept staring and looking at every inch of luxury with adirmiration. His daydream was interrupted by the click on the door. 

Taemin slight tilted his head to see who's figure it was. From the door came a tall and handsom man. 'majestic' was the only word Taemin could think of to describe him. The man sat on the bed beside Taemin, causing the small boy to stiffen.

"Hows your condition now? Feeling better?" the man asked.

Taemin ignored the stranger's question and got right to the point. "Who the are you, ert?" Taemin shot up a glare against Minho.

Minho eye's widened. Apparently, the boy wasn't as innocent as his face said so. Minho took a deep breathe, "I found you injured so I brought you in, thats all. No bad intentions." Minho said clarifying he wasn't going to do anything 'fun' to Taemin.

"That wasn't the main point. I asked who are YOU?" Taemin emphasized still glaring at Minho.

Minho looked at the boy wih a confused face, "You don't know me...?"

Taemin stared icily at Minho "Why am I supposed to?"

Minho was surprised. The boy had guts to say that to him , THE Choi Minho. Some one ought to hit him on the head to make him remember.

"I'm Minho. Choi Minho. Done?" Minho replied coldy at Taemin.

Taemin calmed down a bit, feeling a bit safe. " I'm Taemin." he replied. "Lee Taemin"

Minho sighed. He got up and went to the cupboard, looking through the stuff inside. Minho turned around, he had a towel and some alcohol to disinfect Taemin's wounds.

As he got closer Taemin screeched " DON'T GET CLOSER...!!"

Minho stood there on the spot completely clueless what was happening." Please don't hurt me... I'm sorry..." warm tears dripped from his eyes. They started to sprinkle. Minho slowly sat down next to the boy trying not to scare him. Minho turned his head to see Taemin. His eyes widened as he saw him cry. He looks just like her..., Minho's mind said. The same beautiful pale skin, diamond like tears flowing down his cheeks. He stared at the boy some more, his auburn hair fell hiding his face from seeing him cry, burring his eyes in his hands where all his tears went. what a beauty the boy was, nobody can tell if it's a girl or a boy. Minho slowly leaned in closer, Taemin stopped cry and stared at Minho with watery eyes. No stop, looking me like that..., Minho's head kept on repeating. 

They just stared into each others eyes deeply without even noticing. Minho leaned in closer to Taemin, his lips getting closer to Taemin's. Suddenly he stopped, No... I only belong with her, Minho mentaly slapped himself.

Minho gently put his hands on Taemin's shoulder. "I'm here to disfect your wounds... I won't hurt you." Minho's smooth and husky voice vibrated threw Taemin's ear canal. Taemin got a sudden shock, tingling down his nervous system. Taemin couldn't help but blush.

"Mhmm." Taemin nodded. Why was his heart pounding like this?


Thnxx so much for all your love and comments :).

charisma1869 - Thanks so Much Unnie C: How was this Chapter?

caline- Thanks (: HHope you enjoyed his chapter !

taeminho_2min- Haha, it's dongsaeng. I'm way to young to be your Uniie ^^;; Here you go  ^.^

myshineelovee- thanks :) Here you go :D

lee_xuan- Here's chpater 2 and thanks :DD

Comment & Subscribe heart