A cup of coffee.

Love is a lesson learnt.

You walked leisurely to your home and plopped on your bed. His face was still stuck in your head. That face, that puppy dog look, those eyes, everything about him was unforgettable. You cupped your face and growled. You decided to hit the hay stack early tonight.

Tomorrow was a Saturday, but you still had work. You never have days off. It seems as though you yourself are a korean-pop idol, except that instead of singing and dancing, you buy coffee for others. 

The next day, it was quite slacked, because the idols at the place you worked at were too busy to order coffee. You walked to Starbucks to get your own, your Green Tea Frap! "Kim~~suhanmoo keobugiwa durumi samcheongabja Dong Bang Sak Chichigapo Sarisarisaenta Woriwori Saepeurika*," You said as you walked with your hands in your pockets. Someone appeared beside you and continued, "Moodoosella gureumi heorikaein dambyeorak seosaengwonae goyangyi badookineun Doldolri~" He continued. It was Gikwang.

"Oh! Lee Gikwang-ssi!" You bowed 90 degrees. He bowed and smiled. "Hi-yeom you-ssi! Alone today? Care if I join?" He asked. You nodded and walked towards the Starbucks. "Are you cold?" He asked, seeing you were wearing a thick coat and that your ears were bright red. "Ah? Ani-" You couldn't finish your sentence because he took out earmuffs from his bag and placed it on your ears. "Are you better now?" He smiled. You stared at him with your eyes. Wasn't he being a bit too friendly for a stranger? 

"Gikwang-ssi," you said as you stopped walking. "Call me oppa~ It's fine!" He laughed. "Gikwang-oppa, are you usually this friendly to people you barely know?" You asked. "I don't want anything from you! Relax! It's just my nature!" He laughed again. His smile was so charming. You shaked your head to get yourself focused. "Aigoo! So cute!" He ruffled your hair. 

//*if you watch Secret Garden, you'd know this! :3 If you haven't..then.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj5tlQDlwto&feature=related