All for a cup of coffee.

Love is a lesson learnt.

You scurried to your black motorcycle. It was so cold today. Your beige scarf was practically covering your whole face. "Get Caramel Frappucino." You said as you checked your notebook. You put on your helmet and went off.

You reached your destination, took off your helmet and ruffled your hair. You walked in Starbucks. It was like Starbucks was your 2nd home. "Jaehwang-ah! Caramel Frappucino!" You said as you tried to catch your breath. He smiled at you. "Neh. And a Green Tea cream for you?" You've went to Starbucks so often that the staff remembered your favourite. "Yes." You smiled back. "It's only 9am and you're already running errands?" He asked as he made the coffee. "I can't say no to people, you know me." You answered as you grabbed the coffee. "Gotta go Jaehwang! See you later!" you said as you rushed out. "______-ah! You forgot yours! ___-ah!" 

"You're late." A person of a higher status said to you. You hung your head low and apologised. "Give this to BEAST's manager." You nodded and apologised once more. You rushed to the elevator. You were always rushing. It was your pace since you were young. You furiously clicked on the floor number and the door closing button when a guy ran in. "Sorry!" You apologised once more, adjusting your scarf. "It's okay." He chirped. "Is that for hyung?" He said as he stared at the coffee that was in your hand. You lifted your head up to find it was Gikwang. You were so shocked that you accidentally spilled some coffee on his shirt. "I'm so so sorry, Lee Gikwang-ssi!" You apologised while trying to wipe off the coffee. "Aish..." He laughed at you while pushing your hand away. "It's fine. But you owe me one, what's your name?" He smiled. What could he want from you? How could he be so nice to a stranger? "I'm sorry...I don't have any money on me... I'll pay you back later!" You said. He laughed again as he stared at you. "I don't want anything from you, just your name would be nice." He answered as he moved nearer to you. "And a handshake?" 

You twitched at the thought of mixing around with an idol, because you didn't want to cause any problems. "_____." You said with a tint of worry in your voice as you shaked his hand. "Gikwang." He smiled again. He reached his floor. "I'll be going now. Nice meeting you, ____-ssi. I'll take that." He reached for the Caramel Frappucino. He walked off, but stopped suddenly, and turned back to face you. "You owe me!" He laughed and his eyes sparkled. The elevator door closed on you.