Chapter Two

My Life Is Sorrow

 

My Life Is Sorrow -2-
Seohyun pov
I took out my phone and listened to music *her voice is so pretty* i looked up and saw yuri and jessica smirking at me,i looked away yuri took out my earphones and took away and put it in jessicas back pocket i pouted "So seohyun~? What do you like to do for fun ?"jessica asked "I like to sing photography and play piano"i said smiling yuris eyes light up "Really ?! Taeyeon likes Singing and art!"she said inside i was happy i would like to hear her voice sometime ! But on the outside i kept my pokerface and just nodding i stole a glance at taeyeon her eyes looked sad but i kept my cool "Umm im gonna go use the bathroom"i said standing up i bowed and walked away i could hear taeyeon sighing i walked in the building and went in the bathroom and washed my face ... ugh shes so pretty why must i act that way..You know what ill make a conversation with her and well see what happenes i smiled looking in the mirror then i heard someone laugh i looked at the door and saw three girls theyre cut theyre uniform skirt it looked horrible and they cut the shirt making it into a V-neck insert disgusted face "You think your all top knotch dont you ? " a girl with a ugly expression asked me "No"i said they smirked "Just because you have a personal driver or you live in a big house or you have good grades .. Doesnt mean you can go around putting the spotlight on you"she said i stepped back "You think youll get anywhere with dressing like a "i said she got mad and splashed water on me and pushed me down making me hit my head on the wall i held my head and saw blood she scoffed and left me there i couldnt move my body hurt i sat there crying .
End of seohyun pov
 
Taeyeon pov
Its been 20 minutes since she went to the bathroom i grew worried "Im gonna go see if shes alright"i said jogging to the bathroom i ran in the builing opening the door i saw hee crying her head bleeding and her body soaked i walked over to her "Hey what happened ?"i asked helping her up she flinched at my touch "Some girls"when i heard that i knew who it was jiyeon chanmi and hanbyul i helped her to the infirmary