Chapter One

My Life Is Sorrow

 

My Life Is Sorrow -1-
 
Seohyun Pov
I woke up as the sunlight shined throught my bedroom window i remebered today is my first day of school i looked at the clock and saw its 7:00 i still have time i got out of bed and took a bath . I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and had another towel drying my hair i took out my uniform and slipped it on i grabbed my backpack and went to the car "Hanuel Drive me to school please? " i asked my driver i smiled "Its my job to do so miss. Joo"he said i smiled and thanked him within 10 minutes i was at tge gate to sm academy i sighed and got of the car " thanks you hanuel-ah " i said he smiled and drove off i walked in the gates and saw that the school was ver large i needed my scehdule so i decided to ask someone i walked to a girl with blond hair " hi do you know where the registration office is ? " i asked she smiled and turned in the front " go straight in the door on the left" she said i smiled and bowed " thank you" i said she nodded smiling talking to a guy who i asumed was her boyfriend i walked straight and looked for a door on the left i walked in and went to the counter the lady smiled " what can i get for you ?" She asked " I need my schedule Im Seo Joo Hyun"i said the lady smiled and began typing " OH your the new student ! " i looked to my right and saw a woman around her thirties "Hello im Ms.Park your geography and homeroom teacher"she said holding out a hand i took it " Hello Seo Joo Hyun" i said she smiled " here you go young lady" the lady at the counter said "alright since the bell is about to ring follow me you have homeroom then geography ! " she said i nodded following her the bell rang she opened the door to her class i followed people stared at me " Hello class we have a new student !"she exclaimed happily i bowed " Annyeonghaseyo ! Im Seo Joo Hyun but you can call me Seohyun ! " i said smiling "Alright seohyun you can sit next to Jessica ... Jessica please raise your hand " ms.park said a girl with blonde hair who is sitting next to a black haired girl raised her hand i smiled and bowed and made my way over i sat down and smiled at the girl her eyes widened " Oh your the girl i halped this morning ! " she exclaimed i smiled and nodded " Hi im jung jessica ! This is my Girlfried Kwon yuri ! "She said nudging the black haired girl she turned twords us pulling out a earphone " Hi im kwon yuri jessica is my yeobo ! " she said smiling " Hi im seohyun ! " i said she smiled jessica looked to the front i did too "Alright class Since today is monday and you all know what mondays are...Boring and i didnt print out anything...SO converse !!"she said everyone cheered i gasped i pouted i wanted to learn jessica giggled i looked at her "You wanted to learn?"she asked i nodded she smiled "Me and Yuri and or bestfriend taeyeon hate learning "she said i nodded we started talking and time flew by so fast the bell rang interupting us we packed our stuff and headed up jessica pulled me away from my class "Unnie were cutting" i whined yuri laughed and held jessicas hand we left the school building and went to a secret garden in the back of the school i saw four guys and one girl the girl looked at us and smiled i blushed ...Shes very pretty..my heart started beating faster i looked down maybe its all the walking we sat down by them "Guys this is seohyun ,seohyun this is Onew taeyang jonghyung ryeowook and taeyeon"she said i looked at them and smiled the girl taeyeon blushed "onews dating taeyang jonghyung is dating ryeowook and taeyeons single"she said taeyeon glared at her "Shut up" she said "Im taeyeon yuris older sister and onew younger sister"she said holding out a hand i took it and blushed when i touched her hand my body felt like it got shocked she blushed "S-seohyun"i said she smiled she let of my hand Dammit if i stutter like this ill make an idiot of my self ill just make my answers short...or ignore her....
 
End of Seohyun pov
 
Taeyeons pov
I waited for yuri and jessica to come to the rooftop all the guys were acting lovey dovey "Hey i heard theres a knew girl"Jonghyung said i nodded i really dont care if theres a knew girl yuri has my food and im hungry ! I saw them coming and i saw jessica pulling a girl i smiled she has long black hair she has a beautiful figure they sat down by us "Guys this is seohyun seohyun meet onew taeyang jonghyung ryeowook and taeyeon"jess said she smiled and i blushed "onews dating taeyang jonghyungs dating ryeowook and taeyeongs single" she said i glared at her "Shut up" i said i looked at seohyun "Im taeyeon yuris older sister ad onews younger sister"i said holding out a hand she shyly shook it my body got all tingly my stomach started feeling wierd "S-seohyun"she stuttered i smiled "Hyunniee~"i said she blushed and looked "Thats my nickname for you"i said she blushed "Hyunnie~?"i called her "n-ne"she said i smiled she took out her phone and started listening to music i pouted i wanted to talk to her...Ill make a effort to try and be her friend .
 
End of taeyeon pov.