Her Hidden Talent

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun POV

Last day of mid-term test ~~~ i was very happy that it's finally end. I went to Eunjin's house after school. With Jimin too. We were just playing there. Nothing much we could do anyway. When it started to dark, i decided to go home. I took a bus to go to my dorm.

30 minutes later, i finally arrived at my room. I layed at my bed for awhile. Then, i got up again and changed my clothes. I had eaten a lot of foods at Eunjin's housed. My stomach was very full. So, i didn't eat again when i arrived at dorm.

Then, i started to play some songs in my handphone. I really really liked SNSD's I Got A Boy. I was listening to it at first. After that song finished, i started to get up. I played that song again. Then, there come my usual habit after finishing a test-week. I DANCED TO THE SONG. Sometimes, i just danced randomly and not really danced to the original version. But, it was still very good anyway. This was something i always did. Especially after test-week. I never showed my talent to anyone. I thought my parents didn't know about this either. Well, not sure anyway.

But then, my phone rang, There was a message. From L.Joe

'what are you doing? open the window, please ~~ i want to see what you are doing'

Wait. Did it mean he saw what i had been doing? I was very afraid to open the window. I've never showed my dance skill to anyone.

 

L.Joe POV

I was very tired after practicing basketball. I arrived home a little late. Then, this girl came to my mind again. Yes, it's her. Sooyun. I looked at her room. She was laying on her bed. I kept looking at her. Until she finally got up. What she was doing after that was very shocking. SHE DANCED. I wasn't sure about the song. I wasn't kind of person who knew about art but i was very sure that she danced very good. She danced with power and kind of her moves was very creative too. I saw some moves from SNSD's I Got A Boy dance though. Maybe she was dancing to that song. I was very curious about it. I wanted to ask her about what she was doing, so i texted her again.

'what are you doing? open the window, please ~~ i want to see what you are doing'

I could see that she had read my message. I thought she was a bit hesitate about opening the window or not. So, i texted her again.

'Come on. Don't be shy. I had seen what you were doing. You can't hide anymore. Come on, show your dance moves a bit for me ~~'

I was a bit hopeless that she would open the window. But then, i saw her walking to her window and opened it. I hurriedly opened my window too.

"So, what are you doing?"

"You better not tell about this to anyone,"

"Really? Why not? I think you danced very good. I'm not lying,"

"Well, you just saw a little though,"

"I know. Then, please show your dance to me now. So, i can decide whether it is good or not,"

"You will be the first person that i show my dance move. Don't regret it,"

"I won't. Really,"

 

Sooyun POV

I didn't know why. But i just once wanted to show to someone about my dance skill. I wanted to know about their response from my dance. And this person suddenly had just seen me danced. I couldn't go back again. I had to show it to someone anyway.

"Okay then, L.Joe. I will dance to 4minute's Hyuna's Ice Cream song now. If you don't like it, i'm sorry,"

"Okay. Just start dancing juseyo ~~"

Then, i started to play the music. I danced passionately like usual. I even gave my best power to this dance. I wanted to show my best to the first person that i show my dance too.

The dance finally finished. I looked at him and he started to clapping passionately.

"That was very good Sooyun. You look very awesome. How can you hide your talent like that?"

"Is it really that good? Thank you ~~~"

"Of course, it's very good. I'm very happy now that i'm the first person you showed your dance to. Thank you for the honour,"

"Whatever~ Thank you by the way,"

"You should go to the club with me. It is not like a very scary club. It is a place to show some hidden talents. I have a group there. You have to meet them and show to another person about your talent,"

"I've never gone to a club before,"

"It will be your first, right? Don't worry. You'll go with me. My friends are very nice too. You can totally hang out with them. You will be safe,"

Should i really go? I'm not sure....

"Please, Sooyun-ah. Tomorrow night, okay? You don't have any plan, right?"

"Okay then, but you need to totally protect me,"

"YESSSS... Of course i will protect you. Don't worry. I've told you i'm a nice person. Also, if you go to the club, you can see my rap skill.  Your first time to see it, right?"

"You can rap? Show me then,."

"No way ... It will be a surprise tomorrow,"

"It's not fair,"

"Hahahaaaa.... By the way, i'm very tired now. I want to sleep. I'm going first, Sooyun. See you tomorrow ~~"

"Okay, rest well. See you ~~"

We both closed our windows. I was very nervous. I didn't know why i said yes right away. I just thought maybe this was the right time for me to show my dance skill. I would go with L. Joe anyway. He would protect me in the club and i could see his rap. That must be very cool. Don't know why but i can't wait for tomorrow ~~~