Move Again

My Handsome Neighbour

Sooyun's POV

Today is not a usual day. I woke up earlier this morning eventhough it is Sunday. I had to make sure that i'm not leaving any things left in my house and had brought everything to my dorm. Well, don't think weird like i would debut as a girlband member! It was very impossible.

My dad is a very successful businessman. He needed to go overseas like almost every year. I had gone to many countries in the world. But, i was very comfortable when i arrived in Seoul. The city was very crowded but it was just feel very lovely here. The people were very nice too. I enjoyed this very much until one day, my parents told me that we need to move again.

"Mom, i'm sorry. but i am very comfortable in Seoul. I have a lot of friends too here again," i said

"But honey, your dad has opened another new office in new york. don't you want to stay there?"

"Not really, mom. i'm comfortable here. Mom, i have an idea! How about i'm just staying here and not going with you?"

"What are you saying? Where will you live?"

"There are a lot of places to stay, mom. Dorm from the cheapest until the most expensive. Just send me there. i can totally live alone. I will do that soon anyway. I'm a 2nd grade now."

My mom looked confuse a bit when i said that. She finally said that she would discuss with my dad. When it was dinner, my parents said that they agreed with my idea. As long as i didn't do anything bad. I would stay in a dorm where my parents know the owner. I also know her. She is very nice and i know her place. It is a good place to stay at.

So finally the day has came. I need to stay alone in Seoul while my parents will leave me to New York. It was pretty hard for me too but i'm sure i can do this. I accompanied them to the airport. When it was time to say goodbye, my mom cried. I said to her that i would totally be fine so she didn't have to worry much about me. Finally they went to the airplane and i came back to home.

I have packed everything in my old room to the new dorm. There were just some things left. This house would be used by the new owner on Wednesday. So, i need to go very quickly. After taking all of my things out, i finally went to my dorm for the first time.

When i arrived in my dorm.

The place is very very nice. My parents' maid had decorated the room. Its colour is blue. My favorite colour ~ Next to my dorm, there are a newlywed couple and a businessman too. They are very nice to me I like being here. All of the people are very nice. And the place is pretty comfortable too. I will totally face a new day tomorrow with a happy feeling.

 

comment please. 1st chapter :)