Finally arrived!

A girl in a boyband?! That's impossible!

Hey, guys~

I'm little late here for an update, huh? ^^" I should've been here a while ago... But I have a present for yall! :3

A new chapter! ^^ Yay~! xD

♦ Hana ♦


'Wake up. Youngil, wake up!' Jonghyun was trying to wake CU. 'Come on! We have to go now! Wake up!' Bling said while shaking his dongsaeng.

'Huh? Hyung...' Byeon was now half-asleep, rubbing his eyes.

'We're here' was all he heard.

'What are you guys doing? Come on! Let's go!' Key yelled gesturing you two to come near him. They went out of the car and saw a big building. All of them went in and stopped at the flats front door.

'This is our dorm' Minho said, staying at newbies back.

'Oh! Hyung! You scared me!' his heart was pounding really hard.

'Sorry, I dind't mean to...' Choi apologized.

'It's ok but please, don't do that again' Minho nodded. Boys immediately moved to the living room after taking their shoes off.

'we have to think were you're going to sleep' Onew was now sitting on the couch, looking at CU.

'I can sleep on the sofa if it's not a problem' Youngil replyed.

'No, no, no. No one will sleep here' Key denyed. 'It's not a place for something like this - it's a place to have fun and relax.' SHINee nodded their heads.

There was a few seconds of quite atmosphere when Minho decided to ask: 'So... What are we going to do...?'

'Hmmm... We'll decide by taking straws - I think it'll be the best this way.'

◘ ◘ ◘ ◘

'Ok. We'll start with Youngil' CU took a little card with a number on it - 2. Onew then moved to Kibum, Jjong, Taemin and Minho. 'The last one is for me' Dubu smiled brightly. It turned out that Onew, Taemin and Key will be in the 1st room and the rest will be in the 2nd. 'We have to move around a little bit.'

'But first, we need some music!' Key looked at CU. 'Here, pick a something' older said, pointing at the stand. CU looked at all the CDs they've got, took one of them and gave it to Kibum. 'This one.'

'Dream Girl? Jinjja? CU nodded stubbornly and Key shrugged. 'OK. Let's go to work!'

 ("Spoiler" in the background)

Each boy has taken care of his own stuff and thus Youngil didn't have anything to do. That's why he decided to go to the kitchen to make a little snack for his hard working hyungs.

("Punch Drunk Love" in the background)

Newbie went to olders 'Come with me. I made something to eat.' They went to the kitchen. 'I don't know what you like so I made a salad and a few sandwiches.' The boys looked at the food.

'Is it really for us?' Jonghyun was surprised. 'Like, ALL of this?' but Minho was even more, Actually there were tons of things to eat on the table. 'You call THIS a few sandwiches?!' Key was now staring at CU with the "Srlsy?" facial expression. Youngil only chuckled as he heard Onew's 'Daebak~!'