A BIG Problem

A girl in a boyband?! That's impossible!

It was late at night. All the five, new guy and manager were coming back to their dorm from SM building.

Manager was driving. Next to him was Onew. Right behind the leader was sulky Key and Jonghyun with CU between them. At the back Minho and Taemin were sleeping.

Only Jonghyun was shyly peeking at the newbie. Finally Bling decided to talk to him.

'CU!' the new guy twitched.

'Y-you surprised me... E...'

'Call me "hyung"' Jjong smiled at him.

'Ok, hyung' CU smiled back at him.

'So, CU. What's your real name?'

'It's Byeon Youngil.'

'But you don't look korean...' Jonghyun was very inquiring.

'Because... I'm not Korean... My non-korean name will be too hard for you to say, hyung...' He was a little scared.

'Oh, it's ok then' Jjong smiled. 'You're younger than me but... By how many years exactly, huh?'

'I was born in 1993' CU replied.

'Really?!'

'What?! You're from 1993?!' Taemin said in a loud voice. He was scared that he might lose his maknae position.

'Taemin! You're awake?' Jonghyun was kinda surprised.

'Yes, I'm turning 21 this year. What's wrong with that?' CU got back to topic. He was confused.

'It would be bad if you were younger than Taemin...' Jonghyun bit his lip after talking to Youngil.

'Oh, no! I'm not younger than him... I'm from March.'

Taemin made a deep sigh of relief. 'Thank God, it'll be awkward.'

'And weird' ended Jjong.

'Yeah... I think so too.' CU was trying to hide his uneasieness.

'Why are you so loud?' Minho sudennly woke up.

'Ah, sorry, hyung' said Taemin.

'It's ok but give me some time to sleep.' Choi said and closed his eyes.

'Yes, hyung...'