chapter 2

introduce me to your noona

 

Chapter 2
in the dance class 
" 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8..ok.  let has a short break in 30 minutes " the dance teacher said to nu'est 's boys
All of them are breathless from dancing . They got up at 5 a.m and then went to dance class to pratice dance steps for their new song.  Aron and Ren are eating something which they are given at the morning from their fans. Meanwhile, JR is still dancing with the teacher. As a leader, he don't want to make any mistake on the stages. Minhyun is searching some hot issues and news of other celebrities. What about Beakho? What is he doing ? Beakho is spend his break to investigate his popular among the members .  ;)) He is reading all the fans'letters and then laughing .
" hahahha... hey guys.. she said i'm a perfect guy and really cool whenever i am on stages hahahha ...it is the fact. right ? " Beakho laughed  out loud after reading a letter from his fangirl.
" yahh Beak, go look at yourself in mirror :) ." Aron said
" Do you know you look like a real babo right now hahha" both Ren and Aron tried to make fun of Beak ho because of his childish act and receiving a glare from Beakho. Suddenly, Minhyun's phone bell rang 
" reng reng reng reng~~~yeoboseyo..ohh .... really... tomorrow..... what time?... 9p.m ok. i will pick you up. don't worry.....oh. come here quickly then i will take you to all the interesting places in Seoul.haha. arraso... bye!" Minhyun got off the phone with a happy smile.Finally he can see his lovely sister in the next 48 hours. 
"ahhh who who??? who did you just talk with ??"
" you had a girlfriend already, minnie???"
" Minhyun, unbelievable !"
" How can you never said about her. is she pretty?"
Three people Aron, Beakho , Ren . all of them gave a bunch of questions to Minhyun that makes Minhyun can't answer at once.
" all guys , calm down calm down..she is not minhyun's girlfriend " JR finally stopped dancing to join the crowd.
" oh jonghyun  did you know something?" Ren asked with a jealous face.
"Anni... i just happened to know a few days ago." he  said " Let me guess, did you just talk with your older sister?" JR asked Minhyun with a smirk on his face
Minhyun nodded 
" she said her airplane will arrive at 9p.m tomorow right?" JR continued asking
Minhyun kept on nodding in frond of the " how -do -you -know "eyes from Aron ,  Ren and Beakho.
" yah leader how can you know? did you know Minhyun ' s older sister before" beakho asked
 " hahaha  go ask Minhyun" JR said then continued dancing.As if remember something, all of them started 
to give Minhyun a million questions about his sister and his family.
 
 
 
 
After about 15 minutes
" ok. if there is any chance, i will let you guys meet her..." Minhyun sighed in relief.
" keep your words Minhyun." Aron threatened his dongseng playfully.After that, their teacher came back and they started to practise again.
 
 
...........8:58p.m Thursday...........
     at the airport
 
"still have 2 minutes . thank you hyung" Minhyun smiled at his manager hyung. they had just finished their schedule today at 8:15.Because of that, manager hyung had to take Minhyun to airport to pick up his sister as quickly as possible. thank  to god, they arrived in time. 
" No problem, boy. " manager hyung smiled 
"Maybe we need to wait a minute.....Ahh. there .... Eun Ha noona over here~~"  Minhyun cried out, weaving his hand at his sister
" Ahhhh minnie ah~~~~~ " Eun Ha ran to her younger brother " bogoshida... :( " Eun Ha gave MinHyun a tight hug. After a while, they finally loosed their hug.
" aishh noona again, why are you crying?" MinHyun said while drying EunHa tear by his both hand.
" because i miss you....hix hix .." EunHa said interruptedly then hugged her brother again. she is just too miss him to say anything. she doesn't often cry easily, but today is different. It is about 3 years after the last time she came back to korea to visit Minhyun, who want to live in korea to catch up his dream- being a singer, singing out loud, showing his voice to the others.
" Noona, don" t cry. if not, my hyung will laugh at you now." MinHyun teased his noona, trying to neglect EunHa's attention . His sister is still always like that, still love crying or being childish in frond of him.Maybe in frond of other people, she tries to act coolly, maturely but whenever she and he are together, she became weak and feeble.
" your hyung ..?" EunHa mumbled. she didn't notice anyone else but Minhyun here. The fact that Minhyun went to airport with his manager hyung. 
" oh mianhae... annyonghaseyo. nalneun Eunha inmida ..." EunHa greeted coolly . That makes MinHyun chuckled 
" kwaenchana ( it is alright).. nice to meet you. i am choi Kang Hee- his manager" they greeted each other ."MinHyun ah, Can we go now?" He turned to MinHyun
" 0h of course, let go noona. " He smiled at EunHa, then take the luggages from her hands. 
 
 
" hyung, please take us to my old house on xxxxxx ." MinHyun said when they sat already in the car. He said ob the back seat with his noona." Our mom already told me rent a maid to clean our house before you coming. So don't worry, you can sleep safe and sound tonight, noona" Minhyun told to EunHa.
" thank god! don't worry. But i think i can not sleep tonight.I still be off the time-belt" Eun Ha said while eyeing her younger brother from head to toe. Just haven't seen him for about three years, but he has already grown up a lot . Taller, more mature, more gentlemen- like...He isn't a little boy anymore but a boy, a real boy. 
" Minnie ah, let stay at home with me tonight. i think we have so many things to say with eachother." EunHa said with her puppy eyes. she really want it
" Hyung , Can I". MinHyun asked his manager who is driving.
" i'm afraid..." 
" Hyung~~~" MinHyun insisted 
" alright~" the manager hyung had to give in. However not because of the insistence of MinHyun but EunHa 's look. He must to admit that MinHyun's older sister is really a beautiful girl with a small face ,two big, bright eyes , an high but small nose, rosy cheek and a slim shape.