Chapter 1

introduce me to your noona

 

 
[Rap] Nado ara nae haengdong bigeophae
Bigeophada norryeodo nan joldae mot ga deoneun
Ireon nae mam alkka neoneun
Nege ganeun gili naege wae ji okhaeng
Gati neukkyeo jyeoya dweneun gonji
Ogeon mali andwae 
Ni uiroum dalrae jongon nande
Eoseo malhae jebal amu sai anirago
Wae nan andwae hanbeon haebwa amu malirado
 
Jigeum neo geogiseo mwohani 
Jigeum neol meolli seo meonhani
Baraboneun naega neukkyeojiji anhni
Hagu ppeun maleun da naeil hae
Mianhadan maldo naeil hae
Jakku eoldil bwa baro yeogiga niga isseoya hal jarinde
 
Yeoboseyo bapeun mogossni
Eodiseo mwol haneunji gokjong dwe nikka
Yeoboseyo wae amo mal mot hani
Yeoboseyo Yeoboseyo
 
Neol bogoshippeosso bi ga onikka (bi ga naerinikka)
Neowa geondeon geori reul geodda bonikka (jukgesseunikka)
Jib appaiya bogoshippeo neoneun aninga bwa (bogoshippeo)
Soljikhi michigesseo neo anim andwena bwa
 
Baby I can’t let you go (Bapeun mogossni)
I only think about you girl 
What would I be without you girl (Eodiseo mwo haneunji)
Don’t tell me lies, Don’t say goodbye 
I just wanna let you know (Wae amo mal mot hani)
I only think about you girl 
What would I be without you girl
What would I be without you girl~~~
 
" ok, cut"" PD said
"  kamsahamida" the boys said in unison.
Nu'est have just recorded thier performance for their new comeback song " Hello". 
" ohh, so tired. hyung, i want to sleep now. so tired~ " . Ren did aegyo while pulling his arm on their manager's shoulder, try to make the puppy 's face. Meanwhile, Aron n Beakho are walking together to their car to heading to their dorm because their schedule already finished.
"Aron hyung, can you see there are so many our fans coming today... screaming out loud. hahah.... i see my fans are coming the most ... Did you see? they screamed my name loudly ......waaaaaahhh ... beakho oppaaa oppaaa... " Baekho said excitedly then imitated his fangirls' voice... 
"aissshhh ... so childish.. i just know that your just too childish ... araso beak ?? " Aron tried to tease his dongseng.After that he put headphone and got on the car .
" aish because hyung are jealous of me hhahaha" Beakho still tried to get his hyung's attention.
 " ohh manager hyung , where are minhyun and jonghyun ? I don't see them. " Ren noticed about the leader and minhyun's absentations.
" they have to record for Running Man program" manager hyung answered.
" really, poor two of them. they must be really tired. we all got up at 4 a.m today " Ren said
" and you want to replace them . ok. i will call JR " the manager threatened with his playful face.
" No no hyung.. i just said that...hahah
... i'm so sleepy now i want to sleep heehe" Ren said while running to their car. That makes his manager hyung smile because of Ren's childish behavior. 
 
Meanwhile, in another car.
" reng reng reng~~ yeoboseyo" Minhyun picked up the phone " oh  REALLY... you will be back on thursday.. of course i'm really excited........ miss you too.... ohh .... ohh ... saranghae .... annyoung!" Minhyun just got off the call
"miss you too. saranghae.  ohhhh someone had a girlfriend already hahaha " JR sat next to minhyun, eye- ing his friend with suspecting eyes
" don't say that . she is my sister :) " 
" Noona? you had a noona . why do  you never said about that? " JR asked in surprise. 
" now you know hehehe anyway just because my family went abroad to fixed residence in newyork before i was a trainee for pledis . so that  of course you guys don't know about her." minhyun explained .
" ohhh~ so Is she coming back on thursday ?" JR asked with the knowing face
" how do you know ?" minhyun asked with the surprise
" aishhh you just said that on the phone " 
" ohh really i didn't remember .. haha" minhyun scratched his head . " i really excited to see her  . it is really a long time two of us haven't seen eachother. she said she want to back to korea to continue studying university." 
" do your parent come back too?" JR asked
" no !she said my parent can't because of their jobs. Anyway she will live in our old house. Hahaha now i can see her more often. " Minhyun said with a happy face. He really love his family, especially his noona. She is just older than him 2 years so two of them seem easily to get along with eachother. Morever, eventhough she is his noona, her face is so much more younger than her age. Sometime, people misunderstand that Minhyun is oppa. because of that, minhyun is too happy and often take that thing to tease his childish face noona.
 
"Eun Ha ah , Did you finish ? passport, school report, credit cards, airplane ticket,..." the old women said with the worried face. this is the first time their little daughter haven't lived with them and came back to korea to go on studying alone. she said she want to study university in their hometown. she want to go back to meet all her friends . 
            flashback:
" omma i want to marry a korean husband, just like my appa. so handsome, carrying,..my appa is Jang " Eun Ha hugged her mother lovingly while blinking one eye at her father. 
         end flashback
" haizz omma ... don't worry. Your lovely daughter just comes back her hometown. Korea. not like she will live in Africa or somewhere else. BTW, I already lived there until 12".  The beautiful girl tried to comfort her mother.
" right! no need to worry about her. she grew up already " the old man gave the old women a warm hug.
"she is just 20 years old. how can i don't have to worry about her " the women reproached her husband.
"ah.. warm clothes. mind wrap up well. it is really cold in korea now... if there are any problem, call us, arraso? don't hide it, don't try to fix it by yourself. arraso? ... ah call Minnie if you feel lonely arraso?" Eun Ha's omma told in one breath.
" omma he is so buzy you know" Eun Ha reminded her mother. 
"don't worry . i will tell him. how can he doesn't have time to spend with his noona. " her mother said.
Both Eun Ha and her father smiled.
"omma don't worry. i will take all your words, will take care of myself well and often disturb my busy brother" Eun Ha hugged her mother gently 
" ok ok the both.. it is time for her to leave. Let her go. you can call or visit her anytime whenever you miss her. OK ! now Eunnie take care" the father said moderately to his wife.
" right! goodbye mom and dad" Eun Ha landed kisses on her parent's cheek before pulling the luggage, heading to the airport to back to Korea, where there are so many things waiting for her.