First Meeting

The Summer I will never forget

We left the crowded airport with much difficulties. 

There where many people ( mostly girls ) , holding up signs with ' I Love Daehyun ' and ' B.A.P + BABY's = <3' . We knew that there were famous people in the building , and apperently thesame terminal too. 

Once outside we picked a wonderful place to sit and relax until Kate got the car we rented , or at least the keys. The screams of the fans grew louder and in the distance 6 boys came out with at least 10 guards surrounding them. A tall man in front of them  , dressed casually , was holding some papers and scanning through them . ' The Manager ' I thought and looked up again to see him and the 6 boys making their way towards us.

"Wow , they must be really popular , if the fans even go all the way to the airport to meet them ..." pointed out Layla.

"And cute too... Dibs on the black haired one" Cloe replyed with a smile on her face

*(Pretend that Himchan still has black hair )*

The manager came up to us , still holding on to the papers , and smiled to us .

"Hello , do you know where Block 1C is? " he saked.

Each of us looked at eachother with glittering eyes and then turned to the 6 boys who were right behind their manager.

"Ummm....." Nicky muttered. 

At that moment Kate came back with the keys.

"Oh, can i help you with something? " She asked and lifted her sunglasses and put them on top of her head.

"I was just asking your friends if they know where Block 1C is." he replyed.

"We are going there right now , so you can follow us" Kate said and turned to us.

" Come on , get up , you sat in the plane for 12 hours , its time to strech your legs" and started walking towards the Block 1C.

"Geez , to think that she would have SOME  simpathy" Cloe muttered.

The boys behind us chuckled , and started walking. 

" I HEARD THAT CLOE !!" Kate shouted over her shoulder , not even bothering to turn back .

"Such an ajumma " Cloe muttered again .

" Just because she is one year older than you , doesint mean she's an ajumma" Layla said scarcastically.

" I know she isnt , but she walks like one " Cloe chuckled , making us giggle too .

"  CLOE , YOU BETTER BE PREPARED FOR WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE HOTEL" Kate shouted back.

The guys were roaring with laughter by this point.

" I cannot believe she heard that" Cloe whispered.

And this time everyone except Cloe who was embarrased from being caught and Kate who was way ahead of us where laughing , but i swear i saw her smiling (Kate) . I turned back and saw a tall boy with Metalic Blue hair ( which made him look cool ) looking at one of his friends (with black hair) smiling at him. He looked towards me and meet my gaze giving me a small smile before turning back to his hyung . I looked back at Kate who already reached the car . 

" Thank you very much , we wouldnt be able to find it without you. " The manager smiled and turned towards an identical tinted SUV with B.A.P.

We arrived an hour later to our hotel. It had two heated pools , a cafe , an arcade room and its own spa. 

  

We parked next to a shiny red volvo and started to make our way towards reception with our luggage. While we where passing the parking lot , something caught my eye , I saw fans with 'B.A.P' and other silly quotes posters getting out of their cars .

" How much do you wanna bet , that we will see those boys again very soon?" I asked, while keeping an eye on the fans that were behind us.

" I believe that you are right " Layla said and pointed at the huge crowd in frront of us, i could see glimpses of the boys hair colours.

After battling our way inside we went straight to the receptionist and retrieved our room cards. As we walked towards the lift , I turned around only to meet the Metalic haired boys eyes , I smiled and waved before Kate pulled me inside the elevator . 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Author's Note*

Hello, sorry for the long wait . How did you like it so far?? I wont be able to post another chapter until 14th of June when my exams end , sorry .