The Beginning

The Summer I will never forget

My story starts in Malaysia , Kuala Lampur. I arrived here with my five best friends , Layla , the smartest one of our group , she has recieved many awards and also ( obviously) high grades.

Then theres Kate , she can be tough sometimes when you get to her bad side , but she's really cool once you get to know her. She is our group's/teams/gang's what ever you want to call it , Leader. Kate is also oldest and very protective of us, she is really strong and is an amazing leader ( at least thats what i think :) ) . 

Next on the list is Cloe , the second oldest in the group , not by alot just a week and three days younger than Kate. She is the mood lifter, always joking around and making us laugh . Cloe is also really beautiful with long black hair and angel like face . She is like a mom to us , always leactures us, scolds us and also supports us whenever something is wrong .She also helps us with her sense of style and shops with us and helps us choose cool clothes and make up styles.

Nicky is the dancer of the group , her dancing skills are amazing, she won 3 awards for her creativity and moves . She is shy around new people ( like i am ) at first , but she gets braver after afew moments of talking with that person. She is one year older than me , thats why we are really close , we are like sisters , forever together :D .

Daniella has the most beautiful voice , something you have to hear.She loves singing and playing piano , she can reach high notes quite easily , she teaches us how to sing too , our dream is to sing infront of many people and have fun at thesame time :) .

And then theres me . My name is Jade , but my friends call me JR ( I know it sounds kinda boyish , but what can i do those are my initials ) , I like to dance and rap , those are the only things im good at ^_^.

 

"The Flight A1874 has safely landed in Kuala Lampur , we hope that you have enjoyed your flight and we hope that you will fly with us again , Thank you " The capiton announced , and people started getting up from their seats . It has been a really long flight , (12 hours and 30 minutes) no wonder i have jetlag ...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note :

* Sorry for such a boring chapter , I wanted to introduce the main characters ( though they are not the only ones , i bet you know who the others will be, i hope you do ^_^ ) the other characters should make an appearance in the next chapter , so keep an eye out :D  Jongmal mianhae , I will make the next one more interesting *

Here are some photo's , macros ... ect.

( Right o_O)