Final

My Six
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ended up falling madly in love with the one I'm with now and I know that he's my true love.

We looked at each other as I made my way towards the alter. A blush formed in my cheeks as I remembered who, what, when, where, and why. My true love doesn't need a nickname at all.

He was who. The one that I admired from afar and was infactuated with.

Flashback

I was about to get onto the bus on my way to workk when I sawww him. I have actually never spoen to him before. But he was one of the most amazing people I've seen. Anytime an elderly person or a young child came to the stop, he would always give up the seat that he was in. In a way he was reserving the seat just for them.

But as I walked more into the bus, I had not realized that I had also forgetten my mobile phone at the bus stop.I took my seat and saw him running after the bus until it stopped. Then he came on and gave me my phone.

"Miss, you dropped this before you got into the bus..."

And that moment, we looked into each other's eyes for the first time.

End of Flashback

He was what. The one that I considered to be my best friend.

Flashback

We were at the bar after both of us have gotten off work and he dared to have a friendly bet with me that I wouldn't be able to drink as much as he can. Unfortunately, I overestimated myself since he was drinking beer ad I was drinking a Screwdriver. (For those that don't know what a screwdriver is... it's vodka and orange juice... so yes it's an alcoholic drink... not the tool. -.-) So... I ended up being dead drunk.

He shook his head at me and chuckled softly. After he paid the bartender for our drinks, he carried me on his back and piggybacked me home. "You're really funny, Dara, and you're lucky I was there. Or else you wouldn't have a way to get home."

End of Flashback

He was when. The one that would be childish with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter