Pairs On The Plane

H o l i d a y P a r a d i s e

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIERRR~~~ bianhaeee~ ><

***

 

Jang Youngmi, Park Minhee, Aiiko Morimoto , Lee Minah and Kang Hyejae sat down on a seat and waited patiently for the idols to board the plane. Or let’s say some of them were. Most of them were getting more and more restless as time went on.

Hyejae sat down on her seat and opened her Coach backpack and took out her favourite book, Sarah Dessen Along For The Ride which she had read about 10 times.

She heard someone tap on her shoulder after a minute and she looked up to see a perky girl with a bright smile on her face.

“Hello! I’m Park Minhee! Nice to meet you!” Hyejae smiled back at this girl and introduced herself too.

“Hi, I’m Hyejae.”

“Where are you from?” The girl asked and Hyejae suddenly saw a small scar on the side of her neck but she decided not to say anything about it.

“I auditioned in America but I’m from Sydney, Australia.”

“Really?! Wait, where in America are you from? Wait, I’m going to say that in English.” She said it again in English and Hyejae replied in English.

“Washington. Or New York where I go to school. I don’t really want to go into details.” Hyejae smiled at her and then prayed that this perky girl would understand her hint. She did.

“Well, I’m from Los Angeles. You ever been?” Hyejae shook her head and the girl was about to speak again when the person that was looking after them announced the arrival of the idols.

“The boys are here…please sit down and put everything away! You know the drill!” The lady added after and some girls snickered and some girls breathed in and out exaggeratedly but Hyejae just quietly put her book back into her Coach backpack and put it by the empty third seat next to her.

The girls heard an unfamiliar voice speak from behind them. Some of the girls turned around but some already knew that it was probably the PD.

“Here comes idol number one, MIR!” Hyejae didn’t account on getting MIR to sit next to her. Jang Youngmi and Aiiko Morimoto felt that way too so they just sat there comfortably and waited for the guy of their dreams.

A minute later, Minah felt a shadow loom over her. She looked up and blushed when she saw a cheeky smiled MIR look down at her.

“Minah-ssi, may I sit next to you?” Of course Minah would say yes! She nodded because she couldn’t trust herself in saying anything that could be understandable.

“Next will be Onew-ssi! Don’t forget you can also push an idol already sitted by another girl out of his place Onew-ssi!” Onew walked down the aisle with the picture on his hand as reference. He saw the girl sitting in the middle of the plane but before he could reach her, he looked at the other girls and saw another girl, looking straight ahead with her bangs over her forehead.

He hesitated and saw the girl turn around.

She smiled at him and his heart skipped a beat.

With a smile of his own, he said to her in his silky voice, vouching that she would say yes,

“May I sit next to you?”

He saw her smile widen slightly and began to take his backpack off his pack but her voice cut him short.

“Choesonghamnida, this seat is reserved for someone else.” He looked up surprised and hurt at the same time.

Was there another idol here that was better than him?!

“Oh…okay.” He said and began to move to the middle of the plane when the PD’s voice said to him with a warning,

“Remember the rules Onew-ssi.” Onew stopped short and then turned around to walk to the back of the line, behind Junhyung while he was blushing madly.

“That girl…” He muttered to himself and Junhyung turned around.

“You mean her?” He asked while pointing to a picture of that exact same girl that had just rejected him. Onew nodded. Why hadn’t he picked up that picture?! Maybe he could’ve been given a second chance!

Junhyung cringed and stared down at the picture.

“If even hyung doesn’t stand a chance than I’m definitely going to be rejected!”

“Junhyung, don’t call me hyung! I’m only 5 days older than you, thats like nothing!” He gave Onew a small smile and shrugged.

The kid is brought up good Onew thought to himself.

Nichkhun had already chosen a seat behind another girl and was talking to her feverishly. Everyone could tell that he was nervous. The girl was trying to keep up to him and trying not to look like a totally embarrassed fan girl, however, she wasn’t quite succeeding.

I feel like I’m going to be the only failure! But then he looked at Junhyung who was staring at his picture of that girl and then he smiled, but I might not be alone.

*

Lee Minah, Park Minhee had been chosen so far and already their getting along with the idol of their dreams as if there is no tomorrow.

Hyejae was looking at everyone with an interesting look.

Seems like everyone’s really nervous at this choosing thing…Hyejae turned around and saw Junhyung standing there, a photo in his hand and he was staring at the photo intently.

He’s so cute! I wonder why I didn’t love him earlier? She instantly thought.

She had guessed that the girl that was sitting in front of her liked Nickhun.

“Eunhyuk of Super Junior is next!”

Eunhyuk was instantly sitted by the girl that Hyejae had just befriended before they had boarded this plane. Her name was Aiiko Morimoto and she was Hyejae’s age with the same kind of interests as her and even their personalities were similar enough even though she’s from Japan.

“Junhyung of B2ST!” By now there were only 2 more girls left. The girl to her direct left was looking at her. She had strong black eyes that seem to be able to understand what your heart wanted. With her eyes black however, and her skin ivory, her dirty blonde hair was very out of place. Judging by her necklace however, Hyejae could tell that she liked Onew.

And, she was now looking at her with pure hatred since she had just rejected Onew.

Junhyung suddenly blocked Hyejae’s vision. Hyejae looked up expectantly and waited for Junhyung to speak. He did.

“May I join you?”

Hyejae nodded and stood up.

“Please. You’re welcome anytime.”