I Fell In Love With My Examiner- Hyukjae POV

I Fell In Love With My Examiner

After I steered clear of the hysterical phase where I broke down in Donghae's arms, we both went round the nearby neighbourhood to find some really yummy sandwiches.

"So, what about your family?" Donghae asked, raising his brows at me.

"What about my family?" I replied, staring as I tried to decipher the meaning of his sentence ( forget it, Hyukjae, you can never decipher someone's smart lingo when you can barely speak yourself).

"Do they know anything about your troubles in learning?" He explained, drawing a glare from me.

"Firstly, I do not have troubles with learning and secondly, my sister can barely say 'immediately'." I boasted, proud that I was able to say something my sis couldn't when I suddenly remembered that she was way younger than me, which kinda deflated my happy balloon.

"Oh, so it runs in the family." Donghae mumbled not-so-subtly and enraging me in the process.

I mean, what is wrong with this guy?

"Look, I know you're smart but I really can't take your ego so bye. I'm going to do something that is more worth-while than talking with you." Finished with what I wanted to say, I stormed off, ignoring the pattering of footsteps behind me.

I walked all the way back to my home, and to my horror, I found Donghae still tagging behind me.

What was he, a stalker?

I quickened my pace and found myself facing the familiar doorway of my house.

"Sora! I'm home!" I called out, grinning when my sister ran over to unlock the door.

Suddenly, Donghae emerged from the back, frightening the hell out of me.

"Why the are you still here?" I screamed.

"I'm here to apologise for what I said, since you didn't exactly give me any chance to at the cafe." Donghae answered, waving politely at my sis who looked stunned.

"Oh my gosh, he's hot." She whispered to me, causing me to stare at her in disbelief.

"He insulted us!" I cried and she just gaped at me with star-struck eyes.

"He insulted me? Oh gosh, he actually talked about me? I'm so lucky!" She squealed before rushing off to spazz her feels in her room, leaving me there alone with a stalker.

Gee thanks.

I shook my head to wake it to reality before narrowing my eyes at Donghae.

"Don't come in."

"Oh really?" He questioned, smirking as he slid in while I was locking the door.

"What?  Oh my god, I'm going to call the police." I shrieked and strode over to the phone, my fingers about to dial the blessed numbers when I screamed. Donghae had slipped his hand around my waist, causing me to drop the phone and turn around.

I was so ing pissed.

If he wanted to play, then I'll play with him.

Kicking the phone away, I wrapped my arms around him and slammed him down, earning a gasp from him.

Though I might look small and thin and frail, I'm actually very muscular, thanks to years of dance trainings and playing truant.

Pushing my lips close to his but not letting it touch, I whispered furiously into his ear.

"Don't you dare play with me, Lee Donghae. Or I'll make you regret it."

"I would like to see that."

--------------